G-LOC Achievement in Microsoft Flight

• G-LOC

Reach 12 positive G's.

• How to unlock G-LOC

The RV-6A or P51 are recommended for this achievement. First you will need to climb to about 10,000 ft above ground level. Then, put your plane into a dive with the throttle set to full. Once you near the ground, pull the aircraft nose up out of the dive and the achievement will unlock.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Only possible with DLC the free planes are not fast enough to generate the required loadings.
  • Not true. I do not have the DLC and somehow I got the Achievement when I loaded the game up today.
  • I also have the achievement and do not have the DLC. Don't remember it popping up though.
  • I got this with the free bi plane by crashing into a tree while landing.
  • Yeah I got this by crashing into a tree up on some hills with one of the free planes too.
  • I got this with three other cheevos... flew up to 32k feet with the Mustang (best to gently climb while turning so you go up in a spiral) then dove (Mach 1), then pulled out of the dive and got the 12G one.
  • I got this with the first default plane. Went all the way to 9,500 ft and then used a gamepad to swoop down until around 2,000 ft. I pulled up and got the achievement. My speed was around 210 knots when I finally pulled up.

Game navigation