Freedom Fighter Achievement in Mass Effect 3

• Freedom Fighter

Find all required intel to help Eden Prime's colonists.

• How to unlock Freedom Fighter

There are intel on computers scattered around the area in buildings. Luckily, you only have to find 3. Below is where they are in order as you should get them. Make absolutely sure you have all 3 intel before you open the pod after destroying the Atlas mech.

1. Moments after landing, to your right is a building with a 6 on it. Inside is a terminal with the intel. This is before going down an elevator/lift.

2. After you take a lift/elevator down, you'll fight off some enemies. The first building on your left has a 5 on it. Head inside and find the terminal.

3. From the building intel 2 was in, head into the building that has a 2 on it. Head through the room past the 9s on the walls. Turn left, and you should see the terminal which is different looking than the others. It's a desk looking computer with 3 keyboards. Intel is on the middle keyboard.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Does this mean a return to Eden Prime?
  • Is the Prothean that Vigil guy from the 1st game?
  • @2 No. Vigil was an VI and was deactivated between ME and ME2. The Prothean is a new character.
  • Yes, you return to Eden Prime in the DLC. The Prothean's name is Javik. You see a VI of him in the main game, but the DLC allows you to recruit him to your party. Here is a mug shot: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120306022146/masseffect/images/thumb/3/34/The_Prothean_Profile.png/724px-The_Prothean_Profile.png
  • Guys, for this achievement you need to find 3 collectables on Eden Prime. The first one of them is before you encounter the pod. Another one is on one of the houses labeled with number 5 and cant remember the other. Sorry for the vague details, hope this help you.
  • @Xylon Uxkid and the last one is in the house across for house 2
  • *From house 2 lab 1
  • There are 3 terminals you need to access for the achievement. achievement unlocks after you get number 3. The first one is before you cross the bridge. after the 1encounter with cerberus check the building on the left for number two. and you will find number 3 in the building across from the one containing the pod info.
  • So I guess I missed one of these even though I swear I got them all. I ended the mission thinking maybe one was in the galaxy as a scan, no luck. So am I screwed on this playthrough of getting this?
  • @#9: Check the LOADING-SCREEN if you haven't started any other mission you can RESTART THIS DLC.
  • 800MP for 2 achievements is discusting, i mean yer its good for the game but only 2 achievements out of it, they could of added more!
  • Glad i got this with the collectors edition.
  • @#11 I don't see the point in equating cost with achievements. If I enjoy a game and want more gameplay out of it, I buy the DLC. I would never not buy DLC just because it didn't offer enough achievements, only if the game wasn't good enough to warrant it. The cost of any DLC has never been based on how many points it offers.
  • @#13 Agreed. I don't buy achievements, I buy gameplay.
  • I buy for gameplay, i just like there to be extra challenges in it that come in the form of achievements, it keeps it interesting! and for a DLC to only offer 2, i believe it just makes it all over to quickly! I like to have more than 1 reason to spend 800MP
  • Totally missed this, wasn't paying attention to the DLC achievements before I played it. Very easily missed the first item you have to find, and there's no going back to the planet after you leave ... just something to look forward to during my next play-through though =) No Big Deal!
  • You can actually miss this achievement, but if you're going to search for money in the barracks (like i did). Then you will find the intel on the computers. ;)
  • Yeah I missed this on my 1st playthrough, Got it on my second one almost instantly without even trying.
  • Pretty lame achievements on the DLC. They should have made it one achievement and called it sucker, because anyone who buys this DLC separately from the collectors edition is a fool.
  • @#11 and #15, for the 800 msp, you also get Javik as a squadmate for the entire game! The added storyline, knowledge and resources in the game is completely worth it! All this lends itself for players to rack up other cheevos as well. Javik has been a huge help in getting thru insanity difficulty for me. Well worth the extra dough for the collectors edition.
  • I agree with #11. People put waaaaay too much stock in achievements. Just enjoy it for the awesome game that it is. If the DLC is great, achievements shouldn't matter. I think I'll probably pick it up tomorrow, I just started my Insanity play through.
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=859336 for free ms points
  • @#22 LOL
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=859336
  • You guys are pathetic. You're not paying to get the achievements, you're paying to play the DLC.
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=893471
  • I don't buy the game for the achievements, but I do feel a sort of accomplishment when I do gain them. They give me something to work towards.
  • Not sure if this actually works, but it might be worth a shot http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=931340
  • l'll lwait till it goes on sale
  • @#11 --- so says the guy with over 200,000 gamerscore! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Yeah, achievements don't matter to you. :P Whatever you say, dude.
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=1074442
  • @ #31 did this work because I don't have any money for points and would love all the me 1-3 dlcs
  • #31 that shit ain't real.
  • @11, unfortunately there are children pout there and in this forum who will whine and complain about games and cost solely on the basis of the achievements....they think it's a race and a measure of who the better player is by how many achievements they have...I will buy this just because I heard it's worth the $10 for the gaming experience...
  • ITs not worth buying - not for gameplay or for achiv. Why? 1. I have played this dlc and it was VERY short - about 30-40 minutes. Realy BioWare?! And i was thinking that only Capcom and Ubisoft suck money from fans 2. Dlc IS on the disc!! They just ripped this from game! So its your choice, but be warned. #34 keyserheel1 - Someone play for gameplay, and someone play for achiv. and gameplay. So? Do you feel bad about this? And why do you even care? And if you care, then WHY you have PRO. tag in your avatar?
  • I found out i missed it when i opened the pod.. Luckily i saved right before.. ( after all enemies were dead ) .. so.. i watched the cutscene.. and pressed "load - > restart mission".. ran through.. and… achievement.. Then load up the save.

Game navigation