A Real Gentleman Achievement in Mafia II

• A Real Gentleman

Help the woman fix her car in Home Sweet Home.

• How to unlock A Real Gentleman

This is found during Chapter 2. After you help your sister and are on your way to Joe's place, you will find a car on the other side of the road after you exit the alley way (just before you turn right on the corner). You will find a couple arguing next to a broken down car with the hood up. Once the fight is over, he will walk away and once you go up to the car, it will give you the option to "Repair Engine" with .

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • When you are going to joes place keep an eye out on the right side of your screen you will see and hear a woman fighting with her husband beside her car.
  • just stand there and wait for them to quit fighting then help her
  • when she's alone, walk over and press X to talk to her... you will get the option to help her fix her car. easy achievement.
  • then rape her
  • i like that idea Nuclear Tactics
  • Good Lord! The guys on that help video are the most annoying people I've ever listened to. They could have said what needed to be said about the information in getting the achievement in like 15 seconds. But they drone on and on, I assume they think they are entertaining...? What a bunch of retards!!!
  • #6 If you don't like the guys from Achievement Hunters then just watch some other videos on Youtube, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of different people showing how to unlock achievements. I personally find those guys hilarious and much rather prefer their comedic small talk then some guy just monotonously droning on about how to specifically unlock an achievement. Just because you don't like their ''thing'', doesn't mean they are retarded, as you so elegantly put it. Have a good day sir!
  • i hear fighting while i was walking so i walked over and then she asked me to fix it, i was like ok and then got cheevo i was like shweet
  • Easy :D
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=616314
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=641615
  • Strolled right by and never noticed. When I did go back and try for this I was hoping for some sweet domestic violence! lol but ja, easy points if ya pay attention
  • Lol. When I played the game for the first time, I didn't know about this achievement and kicked the guy's a** for fighting with his wife :). Should've waited and fix that damn car :)
  • @13 I did the same damn thing, haha.

Game navigation