Admiral of the fleet Achievement in LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

• Admiral of the fleet

Convert every system to the Republic. (Single Player Only)

• How to unlock Admiral of the fleet

To access Ground Battle for the Republic, you must have access to particular control console. To get there from the main hub, go down the elevator on your left and head to the far right corner with the metal grating. Once through, take the elevator to the right, which requires gold bricks (I believe 40) and go through there.

After you get down there, you will need to buy a heavy vehicle to blow through the locked grating in the middle of the room. (I suggest the AT-AP) That is the ground assault console you see through it. Note that all planets in the system must be converted to Republic (Blue) at the same time in order for the achievement to unlock.

While working for the 100% achievement, once every system has been converted to Separatist once, you will unlock Chancellor Palpatine as a playable character. Note that if a system begins under Republic control it must be converted to Separatist and then back to Republic in order to unlock the character.

Ground Assault Tactics:
    Always pick a heavy vehicle to start with as they can take care of all basic and silver bases quickly and efficiently leaving only gold structures to deal with later.

• Republic: AT-AP Walker or Pirate Speeder Tank
    • Separatist: Pirate Speeder Tank, AAT or Super Tank.

Level Tactics:

• Destroy Statues: Focus first on what protects the statues followed by destroying the statues themselves. Do not waste time destroying enemy bases.
    • Build Escape Pod: Eliminate all nearby bases, pausing to build the newest available building in the area once the base has been wiped. Build your Escape Pod on the same base you built your shield for added protection. Destroy only what you need to.
    • Destroy Enemy Command Center: Focus on what protects that Command Center and eliminate all protection first. The give everything you've got to crushing the Command Center.
    • Destroy All Enemy Buildings: The best advice for this one is to use the small Speeder Bikes or something along those lines. They may be slower than a heavy vehicle, but they can destroy any building on the map without having to worry about chasing down a different vehicle.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • this seems like another multiple playthrough game...
  • 2-3 maybe. If I have to sit and play through each level 4 times for a measly 100 G thn I might give this a miss, till my morbid curiosity kicks in...
  • why do you think so
  • ?
  • Nothing wrong with multiple playthroughs. Wouldn't want to spend money on a game you're only going to play once.
  • But why do you think it's multiple playtrough?
  • because it says to convert all to both CIS and Republic
  • Since the game isn't released yet, how do you know that it'll not be in one playtrough? It's possible it'll be something like 10 levels of CIS and 10 different levels of Republic.
  • I would say first clue to it being multiplaythrough is that it's a LEGO title.
  • Anyway, more longevity, better game.
  • lego batman had a good an evil side to it but idc if its multiple play through i love lego's
  • You have to buy some Ground Vehicles on your ship to unlock ground battles. Now fight on a planet to convert it to republic side! There are about 20 planets.
  • @Der Hoppe, where do you but he ground vehicles?
  • *Where do you buy the ground vehicles?
  • The ground vehicles are bought, I believe, in the hangar where all the other vehicles are bought. It is also the place where you first buy R4-P17, the astromech.
  • In the hallway where you go left to go to the hangar, instead of going to the hangar elevator you go right and open that door it will bring you down to a different hall where you can purchase the ground vehicles (if I recall correctly, not in front of the game right now.) There's also a mission console (opened by blasting with a vehicles weapons) and some unlockable characters (a senator and a few of those little guys with the big ears).
  • Thanks!
  • All of the planets are under republic control for me but I did not get the achievement I did them all on single player can someone help please
  • #18 - Have you finished all of the story missions to unlock all of the planets? I too have all of the planets converted over to Republic, but I still haven't done the last two missions on the Invisible Hand. I think you must do them to unlock the last unnamed planets in the system view.
  • Hello can someone please help me with this achievement because i am about to throw the game out of the window. ive completed the game to 100% but haven't got this achievement or the CIS one. i am so confused as what to do is this a glitch? or is there something else i have to do? thank you
  • All Lego games require you to beat another level once you get 100% for the chievo to unlock.
  • when you do this it will unlock chancellor Palpatine (second to last on the bottom right of character screen)
  • I found this to be a bit of a pain! You have to convert all systems to republic then turn around and do them all again for the seperitists. good thing is its kinda fun and you can do them in between story missions.
  • what are the 2 missions on the invisable hand I see only one for tatooine
  • Only had to do this twice to get it, quite fun to get. Play as the separatists first, then free the characters from resolute brig. After that's all been done you unlock other planets. Tattooine is unlocked by completing a mission on the invicible hand. Real easy if you do everything before this!
  • "While working for the 100% achievement, once every system has been converted to Separatist once, you will unlock Chancellor Palpatine as a playable character. Note that if a system begins under Republic control it must be converted to Separatist and then back to Republic in order to unlock the character." I just started this quest and didn't know the detail mentioned above. Does anyone know which systems started off as Republic control?
  • I just got this achievement last night when I converted the last red-labled planet to Republic. There are still many planets that are listed as CIS even though they're not blue or red, they're green? (I'm color blind.)
  • I'm trying get the achievement I'm trying to covert republic to blue and I cant get it at all what am I doing wrong ?
  • First off, choose vehicles that can get rid of Gold objects. No matter the objective, start off taking out the Golds in your way. The speeders/STAPs on the map can take care of everything else. How the planets align at the beginning: Republic: Florrum Geonosis Malastare Maridun Rishi Moon Rugosa Ryloth Saleucami Separatist: Christophsis Coruscant Dead Moon of Antar Naboo Quell Ruusan Moon Tatooine Vassek

Game navigation