Viceroy of the fleet Achievement in LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

• Viceroy of the fleet

Convert every system to CIS. (Single Player Only)

• How to unlock Viceroy of the fleet

To access Ground Assault for the Separatists, you must be on the Invisible Hand and have collected enough Gold Bricks to open the ship located in the main hangar bay. Once through, there should be a control console on the main deck of the ship that will allow you to access that console.

Buy a heavy vehicle to blow through the defenses and there you have it. Note that all planets in the system must be converted to Separatist (Red) at the same time in order to unlock the achievement.

While working for the 100% achievement, once every system has been converted to Separatist once, you will unlock Grand Moff Tarkin as a playable character. Note that if a system begins under Separatist control it must be converted to Republic and then back to Separatist in order to unlock the character.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • You have to buy some Ground Vehicles of the dark side. You can find them on the Enemy spaceship. Now you can play darkside Groundbattles. Just convert every planet to CIS.
  • I recommend that you have the invincibility cheat activated, its much easier this way
  • So, every time I convert a system to Republic, it goes off from CIS and I have to win it again? Technically, I have to win theme three times, I think, or near that.
  • #3, do all the Republic battles and have the whole galaxy Republic controlled, then do the other option to play as CIS and get them all CIS controlled. dont go back and forth or youll never get them done!
  • When can i buy the darkside ground vehicle? Im at 76 percent of the game and only can buy the icecream truck, a motorcycle and a car. Nothing more. I did al the republic missions, even got that achievement, but this one illuminates me.
  • #5 "When can i buy the darkside ground vehicle?" I think you can buy darkside ground vehicles any time after your 10th gold brick. At 10 bricks you can build the archway which will take you to the ship hangar, where you can fly over to the Invisible Hand (Empire ship). It's on that ship that you will buy the Dark Side vehicles. *This is all a presumption, as I haven't bought any Dark Side ground vehicles yet, but I have flown over to the other ship.
  • After playing through some more -- I don't see any dark side ground vehicles. Inmstead I just initiated the ground assault mission on the Invisible Hand, and the system brougt up my previously-purchased vehicles.
  • Any one know how to unlock the separatists battles on Christophis and Naboo?
  • how to u do this achievo i dont get it nothinks unlocked
  • the system Maridum is still locked for me. anyone know how i can unlock it. i've beaten all the story levels.
  • #8 i have the same problem with Christphis too does anyone knows a solution?
  • I also have a problem with the Christophsis one. Have completed it for the republic but it isn't unlocking the Seperatist version for it.
  • Ah wait, don't worry. Found out how to unlock it now. Not sure what the specific requirements are for this, but once you've unlocked the red brick in the resolute brig, go back and open that door again and there should be a new character to buy. Think he is called something like 'worm loathesome'?
  • fastest way to get this achievement is to buy the super speeders red brick and then a normal speed or STAP can destroy anything even gold bricks which means you dont have to build any bases to buy a vehical with a laser
  • This will unlock Grand Moff Tarkin for you when you get it, that's the last person on the bottom right.
  • Alright, I found the issue. Once you have ten gold bricks, you build the door to the corridor you can buy Separatist ground vehicles in. Once there, buy the HailFire Droid, (or use the code T7XF9Z). The shield with a mettalic surface in the front of this room can only be destroyed with that. Once you do so, the station inside of it will allow you to do Separatist Battles. Hope this helped!
  • Ok, after reading all comments I am still at a loss. I have looked at the systems and this is what I have: RYLOTH-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED MALASTARE-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED RUGOSA-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED NABOO-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED RISHI MOON-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED MARIDUN-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED GEONOSIS-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED CHRISTOPHSIS-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED SALEUCAMI-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED FLORRUM-->LOCKED-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED QUELL-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED CORUSCANT-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED VASSEK-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED DEAD MOON OF ANTAR-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED RUUSAN MOON-->REPUBLIC CONTROLLED I am not sure how to unlock them. I am missing Grand Moff Tarkin, and two ships on both sides. I am at 90
  • Ok if you want to no exactly how to get this achievement look at this.OK,you should have got admiral of the fleet before you do this. Ok when you enter the enemy base..the second tou enter it got straight ahead and there should be a door. Go to that pick vehicle thing first.and you should have a Pirate Speeder Tank. Then you destroy that silver piece in front of you and than look on the computer thingy and it should be an unlocked box says Sepratist Assault and you complete it there.
  • I'm sorry it doesn't sound too clear to me how you unlock CIS play, because I cannot even get to it.
  • So, do one then the other, and don't try to do both?
  • The planets have blue names, and red names. Blue = Republic controlled, Red = Separatist controlled. First, play all of the missions for the Republic, even if the planet is already blue, because you get a gold brick for each mission that you play as the Republic, and one gold brick for playing as Separatist. So even if the planet is blue, initiate a Republic assault. Once all the planets are blue, you get the Admiral of the Fleet achievement. Then, start doing all assaults as a Separatist. Once they are all red, you get the Viceroy of the Fleet achievement.
  • This is gonna take me a while...
  • To unlock all seperatist ground assault missions you need to free the captives from the brig aboard the resolute and then purchase them, hope this helps.
  • I'm trying to covert the csi to red and I cant get it to work what am I doing wrong please help me
  • @26 You have to do Republic Assault for CIS to Republic and Ground Assault for Republic to CIS. They're separate options.

Game navigation