Field commander Achievement in LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

• Field commander

Using the Radio ability, command troops 50 times.

• How to unlock Field commander

This one will come with time and you should have it by the time you complete both the Republic and Separatist ground assault campaigns. You have to use a character with the radio ability like Commander Cody and have troops with the radio signals above their heads.

Walk up to them and press to get them under your command and then go to a target and hold until it highlights to get them to attack. That counts as one command. Do this 50 times.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Play as any clone or robot character, when in a mission where you need to build cannons and barracks, simply build a few barracks, when a small army of men come out walk into the middle of them and press 'B' now simply hold 'X' and aim it onto an enemy cannon or vehicle and release. Your men should now shoot the selected item, obviously repeat this 50 times it may take a while, but it is actually quite helpfull to do in battles
  • i found that the republic assault on geonosis was the easiest place to get this achievement, since player one is rex. It's about 15 minutes long, which is plenty of time, so all you have to to is break a few things, and with all the red bricks turned on you should have more than enough coins. then build till you have 3-5 barracks, you don't even have to make the clonies "do" anything, just get close enough to press B and then run to the next group... rinse and repeat... should be yours in no time!
  • I did this in Legacy of Terror. You start next to a group of Clone Troopers with the red radio waves above their heads. Get control over (for example) Commander Cody. Go to the group and press "B". Then press "RB" to change character and press "LB" to change back to Commander Cody. Press "B" again. Just repeat this untill the achievement unlocks. This takes only 2 minutes or less ;-)
  • thanks for the tip, I will try it
  • Just follow ChaZey LaMe guide. I got it in 3 minutes.
  • Another good was is set up 2 barracks right beside each other and run back and forth between the 2 pressing B on the barracks them selves because it will command the troops nearest to that Barrack, so just run back and forth pressing b on the 2 barracks and you will get it in no time.
  • So, you don't actually have to issue orders, right?
  • You only have to take command, not actually execute an order. RyanG23's comment about jumping between trooper groups will work. I suggest doing 3 barracks, in case one platoon wanders off or gets (temporarily) wiped out by an enemy attack and has to re-clone. ChaZey's use of swapping characters is probably better, but I couldn't test it out as I was on an assualt map and not a free-play mission.
  • Great that 50 hour+ is looking even more better though I think I have done this nearly 50 times but I'm going though the game again so this is going to be also the the ones that you can do from the other ship counts too I think.
  • I can confirm that ChaZey LaMe suggestion of doing it on the "Legacy of Terror" level in Story Mode works. -- Yours Truly, Paul R. # Spook Central: The Ghostbusters Companion - www.spookcentral.tk # The Corner Penthouse - www.cornerpenthouse.tk

Game navigation