Stealth wealth Achievement in LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

• Stealth wealth

Collect all Gold bricks. (Single Player Only)

• How to unlock Stealth wealth

There are several ways to get gold bricks.

• Completing Story Mode Levels (22 Gold Bricks)
    • Achieving True Jedi Status for a level (22 Gold Bricks)
    • Collecting all minikits in a level (22 Gold Bricks)
    • Completing Ground Assault Missions (32 Gold Bricks)
    • Completing Bounty Hunter Missions (16 Gold Bricks)
    • Completing Space Missions (16 Gold Bricks)

From and control console you can select to travel to a system. in each system there is a gold brick mission that can be completed in space. Now, in most cases you can just hop in a ship and fly out into space and find the gold brick marker halfway between the two vessels.

There are two special cases, however.

• Maridun - Go to the turret gun hangar aboard the Invisible Hand and shoot down the enemy ship until you hear a sound similar to a minikit being picked up. Now you can access the Gold Brick space mission for that system.
    • Ryloth - Go to the turret gun hangar aboard the Resolute and shoot down the debris blocking your view of the other ship. Once you hear the sound that sounds like a minikit being picked up you can now access the Gold Brick space mission for that system.

Also note that each level in ground battle has to be converted to both Republic and Separatist. Even though a level may start out as red for Separatist, you will need to convert it to Republic (Blue) to get one gold brick and then back to Separatist (Red) for a second gold brick.

Once you have collected all 130 Gold Bricks, a surprise waits for you in the main hangar bay of the Resolute.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • I have collected all Gold bricks except one.I can't find shoot mission in space of Maridun star. someone can tell me about this problem.thanks
  • err me too except i have one other 2 :( big time bummer...
  • For Maridun you need to go onto the invisible hand into the gun battery room (the area you can jump into the chair and shoot stuff out in space), do that and destory the republic crusier that you see right in front of the invisible hand ship and it unlocks the space mission. FYI, I think the ryloth space mission is a similar deal except you destory something while on the republic ship.
  • finally found a video on it but thank. you'll help others. i did see the ship and piece of space junk but i tried to destroy them fliing around. now i just need 2 more enemy ships to 100% :( (no clue how to unlock)
  • when you land on the invisble hand you must go into the ship sitting in front of you after using the elevator you use one the consoles to but 2 seperatist ground vehicles (is you have used them during ground battles) they should be the Spider Tank and the AAT
  • To acquire every single gold brick you will have to do a few things: Complete all story mode missions Reach True Jedi by collecting the stud requirements in every level Collect all minikit pieces from every level Complete all Separatist and Republic ground assault missions Complete all space missions on every planet To see your progress on each planet (Checking whether or not you've completed the space missions and ground assaults for each faction) when you go to the level select terminal, go to the systems tab and select a planet, it will indicate whether or not you have completed these missions, a cross if not and a tick if so. Hope this helps everyone
  • Thanks MasterGrigg that should help alot
  • A little thing I found odd.I took over all planets are Republic first.Then I took over the original republic stations with the Separatist.But to get all gold bricks.I had to go back and take control of the planets that i just got under Seperatist control using the republic.
  • @#8: In order to get all of the gold bricks you have to complete all the assault missions. When you started the Republic missions, most were under Republic control already and you didn't have to play all planets as Republic. You only had to do 5-10 then do the Separatist. As Separatist, you had to do pretty much all of them then go back and finish the Republic missions that you didn't have to do the first time. So in essence, and it sucks, you have to do a run through 3 times in order to play every assault mission.
  • Stuck on one space mission...... Pretty hard.
  • #10 is it the rishi moon one where u gotta kill the stupid golden birds?? its the only gold brick i need :(
  • Finished to 100% but this one didn't unlock.
  • ok dumb question...i got admiral of the fleet already and i am going through the cis conversion and am unlocking republic ground assault missions. how is this happening if i have it all done on the republic side? and will i have to do the republic side all over again?
  • @Comment #8 and #9, please realize that you can check if you have actually "played" a ground mission by going to "Systems" from one of the main command thingies, the ones where you change your characters from and replay missions and initiate ground missions, etc... From there, check each planet, and make sure all 3 boxes have a check mark on them. Check mark = 1 gold brick.
  • How long do I have to fire at the republic ship and Sep ship for
  • grrrr what is the trick to rishi moon AND where do you get the last republic ship bottom right corner??? ticking me off
  • Stuck on Rishi Moon as well. What's the trick to it?
  • @Dragonmarked. Use 2 controllers and the stud multipliers if you have them. Then have one of your characters stay in the gun battery room on the Resolute clone ship. The other, fly out into space and activate the challenge then lure the gold fishies into your line of sight on the cannons and shoot. Should make it a little easier.
  • @Geistosaurus If he used a second controller the achievement wouldn't pop. Notice how it says single player only? -_-
  • Yep I'm stuck on Rishi Moon too
  • OMG.....these effin space battles are ridiculous

Game navigation