It ain't like dusting crops boy Achievement in LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

• It ain't like dusting crops boy

Complete: 5 Loop the loops, 5 Back flips, 5 corkscrews.

• How to unlock It ain't like dusting crops boy

The best place to complete this is while cruising in space between the Republic and Separatist ships. While flying, use the and simply double tap forward, backwards and left or right five times each. Double tapping will cause you to do the trick once.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • how to get this Achievement,I don't understand Back flips and corkscrews,corkscrews is that mean fly like a 8?I try a lot of time,and no result
  • They should seriously make a guide for this achievement...
  • I finally know how to get this?push your left joystick twice fast?you can see three action of the plane ?each one need to see 5 times
  • You need to double tap left or right, double tap forward or back, and double tap forward or back and tap left or right during the loop animation. 5x a piece.
  • Does that to be done during a mission? I have done way more than 5 of each in a vehicle around the main area (such as in the area between the two main ships where you can do the gold brick mini-game) and the achievement did not pop.
  • Doesn't need to be done during a mission, got it this morning in that are between two man ships that you mentioned. Just make sure you're doing all of them...double tap in the direction of the cockpit, double tap in the direction away from the cockpit, and double tap to either direction sideways from the direction of the cockpit.
  • Not that it matters a whole deal, but you don't have to do all the flips, screws and loops all at the same time.
  • yes i just got it looked it up on youtube

Game navigation