Sure, as long as I get paid Achievement in LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

• Sure, as long as I get paid

Complete Hostage Crisis.

• How to unlock Sure, as long as I get paid

This mission is also located on the Invisible Hand. Once you land on the enemy ship go left. You will need a charged character like the "MagnaGuard" or "Robonino" to raise the bridge between the gaps. Once across you will need a bounty hunter character like "Cad Bane" or "Jango Fett" to open the door to the left of the elevator. Once inside, the control console will be at the end of the room on the left. This is also where you will find the BOUNTY HUNTER MISSIONS, once you have completed this level and rescued "Ziro the Hutt."

Characters Unlocked:

• Aurra Sing
    • Robonino
    • Shahan Alama
    • HELIOS-3D
    • IG-86
    • Commando Droid

Purchasable Characters:

• Senate Commando (Walkway before Flight Deck)
    • Senate Commando (Captain) (Resolute Bridge)
    • Luxury Droid (Resolute Med Bay)
    • Senator Philo (Walkway before Flight Deck)
    • Onaconda Farr (Resolute Bridge)
    • Bail Organa (Resolute Engine Room)

Purchasable Vehicles:

• Xanadu Blood (Invisible Hand Hangar Bay)
    • The Halo (Invisible Hand Hangar Bay)

Minikit Character:

• Tusken Raider (Classic)

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This is a darkside mission you can find it on the enemy spaceship!!!
  • I went on the darkside ship , i finished all other missions and the hostage crisis mission wont pop up its very annoying cuz i wanted to get all the achievements and now i cant cuz the mission isnt there if anyone thinks they can help me please message me ... my gamertag its very sneeky.
  • I also want to know where to find this mission, i finished all other missions already.if anyone know,please tell me.Thank you
  • i finished all other missions but i should know how can i find the last hide mission? if anyone know,please tell me,Thanks
  • I also cannot find this mission. Where is it I looked all over the enemy ship!!!
  • i think u have to do every other free play mission and unlock minikits plus do all ground battles .... try that it might work ... :s im still in the prossess of doing it so if i unlock it ill tell u guys .
  • message to all i found it ... okay it is on the enemy ship its near the room to the left but go down before u get in the elevater there is a bounty hunter spot just open that and the misssion is inside :D
  • How do you get on the enemy ship? :$
  • Thanks.but how do I get a bounty hunter?Minikit?Which level?
  • I already have one bounty hunter,just I don't know .Thank you very much
  • bounty hunter missions become available after u beat hostage crisis and to get to the enemy ship u must go to the spaceships on the good side and fly ovr to the enemy sship its not hard to miss.
  • You can buy Cad Bane on the enemy ship and you can use Count Dooku to raise a platform on the left side so you can cross the gap. Here you will find a Bounty Hunter terminal thing and go inside and the mission will be in there as well as a lot of other charactes you can buy.
  • other way is charge the bridge with robino then use cad bane 2 open the door
  • I think the achievement is glitched just done the mission and nothing no achievement
  • If anyone is still unable to locate this mission, it is on the Separatist flagship (Invisible Hand). As previously posted, you need a bounty hunter and a Jedi to gain access to the room to the left (where you land on the Invisible Hand). Once inside the room where the bounty hunter missions are, there is a mission console to the left - access the mission menu (this is the important part)... you need to find a planet called CORUSCANT where the Hostage Crisis mission is located. To find Coruscant easily, follow the Grievous missions (in green) and stop on mission 4 (Lair of Grievous) - from there, scroll straight down and you cannot miss it.

Game navigation