Chaos Generator Achievement in Left 4 Dead

• Chaos Generator

Have all 3 generators running at once in "The Sacrifice" finale.

• How to unlock Chaos Generator

Now, at first glance, it seems you just need to turn on all three generators. Unfortunately, that is not the case, as you need to activate them all at the same time. You will need 1-3 other people (depending on whether someone can use a controller). Start up "Port Finale" on easy difficulty and position each player or controller next to a generator. Next, have everyone hold at the same time until all three generators are activated. The achievement should pop up for everyone afterward.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This means start all 3 at the same time. You will need at least 2 other players. Warning:Starting a generator spawns a tank-so when you start all 3 you will spawn 3 tanks. It appears to be glitched in L4D, I have done it 3 times with no ache. GoodLuck
  • you'll have to glitch a server to do it. Start the game pushing start + A button Or do it in multi console link
  • I did this about 4 times and never got the achievement. So glitch the server like The RouZin said and you should get it
  • I had to do system link for slippery pull, I hate not having time stamps on my achievements. This stinks.
  • Wanting to boost this achievement. Need 1 other person to make 3. Friend, Guest,Me. Send Friend Request. Gamertag - iTs Storm
  • ill help you out #5
  • I have tried many times to get this achievement and it is almost impossible to have all three generaters running at the same time.
  • I need this also, someone send me an invite, I'm online everyday
  • ahhhh
  • This achievement will not unlock when playing on a dedicated server and you must play the game on a local server. See "Slippery Pull" for my explanation on how to force game onto a local server.
  • Shawty's fix works, I got mine today using the local server
  • Add my tag... JiGisLive if ANYONE is interested in getting this or slippery pull acheivment with me. just send me a message saying so. cool.
  • ill do it w/ u 12
  • I need this also, I'm online every day. GT: Zm4rc0
  • need this achievement... whose up for it?? my gamertag is Barker Guru
  • Looking for help with this achievement. add UndeadSquire
  • I am ready to get this achievement any day MAR 13-MAR 24. GT:CKFATBOI189
  • i will play and help people with achievements if they do the same with me just send a message to my xbox account my gamer tag is "Konner94".
  • looking for people to work together on left 4 dead 1 and 2 and get achievements its awin win situation all work together it would be nice if i could find 2 other people at least please message me and im 16 so if your someone wondering if im like 10 or something. my gamer tag is "Konner94".
  • i need 2 others to help me with Chaos im on all week so send me a message GT: SH4D3M4S73R
  • Need two people for this achievement. Send me a message at "Xelyk"
  • need 2 people 4 this one gamertag:DAxKILLUMINATI
  • I have 2 controllers, just need one more person to get this one. Hit me up asap to get this achievement. GT: Chief KP
  • Broken achievement?
  • doubt anyone is still doing this but hit me up if you want GT: Jv freakgamer
  • need this one but got no mic, but feel free to msg me about it, gamertag is chuckle333
  • hey chuckle need i 2 how bout we work togheter we just need 1 more person
  • need help on this one!! If anyone else needs it or is willing to help out, send me a message! Thanks
  • turtle fur dude i am ur freind now how bout some help i got 2 controllers ok send me a message so we can finsh this glitched achvment
  • is this glitched because I tried to get this last night and it would not unlock
  • Hey guys i need to get this one and sacrifizzle. anyone down message me my GT is Darkfall92
  • Looking for some help with this. I'll help out with whatever achievements.
  • I need someone to help me get this in L4d so if any one can message me I have two controllers so we can do it.
  • looking to get this achievement, hit me up on live, gamer tag Seriham
  • Anybody who wants to do this achievement as well as Sacrifizzle hit me up. My gamertag is: Wigi Psalm
  • need a 3rd for this achievement gt: JKD1100
  • I'll play with anyone tryin to get it. Gt: YoungXOneX59
  • ill help anyone cause, i need this achievement too. thanks
  • im online today XY Phobias send a friend request any1 i need it on l4d 1 and 2
  • Whoever needs a guy for Chaos Generator on Left 4 Dead send me a friend request. GT is SweetSaltySack.
  • i want to get this achivement anyone willing to help me? my gt is Bloody Moofin feel free to add me
  • Can someone help me with left 4 dead, black ops, modern warfare 2 special ops achievements ?
  • i need help got 2 controllers and a mic... GT EARPIFIRE
  • anyone want to help me i just need one person i already have a friend willing to do it and yes i know how to force the local server
  • Looking for players to get this achievement in left 4 dead 1 and 2. I have two controllers so I only need 1 more GT rippercito
  • Looking for anyone who can help me get this in both L4D 1 & L4D 2 on everyday GT - smokijoe2491
  • Need help with this and the Sacrificial one in both this game and L4D2, plus the Slippery Pull achievement and the What Are You Trying To Prove in both L4D games. Message me for Left 4 Dead 1. My gamertag is Rockstar SJX.
  • I have both Left 4 Deads, Help? I have all achievements for left 4 dead 2, but I need help with the first....Help pleeaaasseE?? With Sprinkles and Cherries on top??? GT: The Demon Cat And before anyone asks, yes Im a girl -_-'
  • i need just 1 person to help me with 3rd generator. i have every other achievement so i will in return help u get ne achievements u r havin trouble with. so hit me up please if u can just spend 5 mins just turning all 3 generators on simultaneously. gamertag is TRIPPINIIBABY69
  • looking for people to help me with this and i will help anyone with any achievements they need my gt is cameronboudreau send me a message im on most of the time
  • So, I need to be my character and have 2 other people take control of two other characters of the group? Well if that is the case, can anyone please help me? I would mean alot. I thought you jsut had to turn them on one by one and therefore they would all be running but I didnt know at the same time you need to turn them on. Also, if anyone is willing to be kind, I could use some help on getting the achievements for the VERSUS play. My gamercard is Brad Woodburn. Add me and send me a message. Thanks.
  • Need some help getting this and a few others. Gamertag: D4nger Nick
  • I have a microphone and a second controller if anyone wants to help me do this.
  • Just got done moving...Ugg..Cant wait to play Left 4 dead again, anyone want to play with me? Playing alone is sooo boring x.x Gamertag: The Demon Cat
  • Anybody want to get this with me? GT: zod48
  • I need to get a group together for various online ones, primarily this and dlc ones. Message me if you want to do some Tag: drazer76
  • Need this and untouchables. anyone willing to help out, message me! GT: Epidote6
  • I need just one person to help me out with this! GT: MarchelloMan. My brother and I will splitscreen and we can all get this quick! Hit me up ASAP, please. :D
  • I'm down for boosting multiplayer achievements GT: F4NTOM4S
  • I need this too! Add me! CrimsonBohemian
  • Please Please anyone that can help me with this achievement add me!!!!???? GT Bluespot577
  • hoping to get this, along with slippery pull if anyone is willing to help i would be very grateful GT: xl Mr ReAPeR lx P.S l is an L not one
  • would like to boost this achievement and any other dlc achievements via the private match method since apparently this achievement is glitched and can only unlock in private match. hit me up. GT: orgazmicsausage
  • Down to boost this is the last achievement i need, will help with any achievements anyone else needs! i have 2 controllers but no mic lol!!! message me GT: REC05
  • Add me for this GT: MOZAKATAK
  • Add me, i need this, Truck Stop, and a few others gt: nicoissora
  • GT: Aversion X I am looking to get all these achievements: Barrel Rolled Chaos Generator Sacrifizzle If you can help, send a friend invite and message saying : L4D Achievements Thanks!
  • I'm still looking to do these as well. Add me or send me a message. Gt: Archuro
  • Hit me up if you wana try and get this achievement. I need this one 2 others to finish L4D. Gamer Tag is ROB Z0MBlE
  • I still need the crash course campaign and Sacriffice achievements! anybody wants to help? Add me + send me a message @ GM Tag dj king7
  • I need this badly gamertag is awesomeness1888
  • I have this one now thanks to predator 4 to go
  • if anyone could my gt elmorocks280 need chaos generator,untochble,slipper pull add me as a friend and ill will help u in some achviments in l4d and l4d2 thanks.
  • i need this one if anyone else needs it or just wanna help add my gt dannypne18
  • Looking for people to play Left 4 Dead with to help each other with achievements. My GT is xAmberJayx
  • if anybody still plays i need help with this and sacrafizzle on l4d and l4d2 GT-Random Heros
  • he guys below add me :-)
  • Looking for some people to get this one. Just message me. :) GT: o iNFaMyy z
  • help on l4d & l4d2 GT: XzT0XiCScOpEsXz
  • Anyone that wants to go for this one and other Left 4 Dead online achievements I would be more then happy to help you out. I do have two controllers, so send me a message if you want to go for them. Gamertag: Phillip Vorrasi
  • Looking to pick this one up as well. Have two controllers and only need a second person as we can position / coordinate timing. Headset a must. Message gt: mvesey1
  • also looking to get this done on L4D1 GT: Lockwood 92
  • Got this thanks to organic saugage and his friends
  • Looking to do this achievement so message me if anyone wishes to get this one done. GT is troyjanman21
  • need the dlc done for this game. gt dvsx2
  • Also need help getting this achievement and 2 others for "The Sacrifice" im off for the summer so send an invite whenever.
  • Looking for someone to do this one with (also need it on L4D2) GT: Yoh9
  • Anyone wanting to boost this, my gt is ResistYourFate
  • anyone wanna help me boost this and sacrifizzle i will be on tonight after 9. djrattlesnake00 is gt
  • I need most of the Crash Course achievements. Trying to get what I can on my own, but I'm willing to help others as well. GT is Bucko357. I have 2 controllers and a mic also.
  • i need help to t this achiviment i help others to get achiviments only help me to get this achiviment
  • Looking for another to do this achievement with have a second controller and mic. I will be online all day tomorrow and im mostly on every night. Send TheKeeblaElf a message referencing this game, thanks for the help =)
  • Looking for someone to help, I have 2 controllers looking for one more to help me out with this achievement! just add msg me. Thanks!!!!
  • This is the last achievement I need, I'm online pretty much every day and can play L4D anytime. More than happy to help others who are tryin' to get this one. Xbox Gamertag; Glu3 Gun
  • Need this and slippery pull and am willing to help with others GT SG1 Stelson
  • No longer need slippery pull
  • Got it, finally done. Yay ^_^ Ok, so please don't message me regarding this achievement anymore, because I'm finally finished with this game (achievement wise anyway)and will be takin' a break from it to finish some other games.
  • Hi Guys, I'm sure nearly everyone has these now but I'm still in need of slippery pull and chaos generator. I have 2 controllers aswell as a headset so if anyone wants to team up sometime if they need them or can help a guy out i'd be mucho appreciative, just send me a message or add me on live 'scythe100', I can be on most evenings.
  • I need someone to help me get this I have 2 controllers add my GT: Lakers Nash 13
  • I need help with this, I have 2 controllers and I know how to force the local server.
  • And my gamertag is Tidus178 if you weren't smart enough to read my username lol
  • looking for 2 others for this one Gt - DefiantZero
  • Wow DefiantZero, no one ever sent me a message about this achievement, and instead of seeing my comment and sending me a friend request to see if I still hadn't got the achievement. You just had to make your own comment so you'll get a person to send you a message instead of me.
  • I'm going for all achievements in this game, I will help with other achievements in return, Gamer tag: xXCody103Xx
  • i have it now
  • this achievement only works with 3 people. if anyone wants to try and get achievements and is willing to help each other out send me a message username: Rentaroomyman
  • Looking to get this down with people, also I will help out with any other dlc ones as well especially sacrifizzle. Mesage/ Add me and lets get these done! Gamertag: OmegaWeaponVIII
  • Looking to get this done. Message me Gamertag = KingPakAttack
  • If anyone wants to do this achievement with me, add me GT: TwiK999
  • If anyone can help me do this or is willing to help with other achievements i would really appreciate it. I am willing to help out with achievements you may need as well. I have a mic. Gamertag: o0 R01DS 0o " the capital o's are zeros"
  • Hey everyone. Can I get some help w/ this achievement? I also need "Slippery Pull". I will return the help too. Add me- JonsDaddy0907. Thanks!
  • If anyone is willing to help that would be great, add me Gt: Garbage Punk
  • Currently helping with all achievements.
  • Looking for one person to do this with. I have two controllers and another live profile if needed. GT: Heyst 12
  • Anyone want to do campaigns on expert or the DLC achievements? gt: lubtob
  • I need this one. GT: Cyan Sanchez.
  • I need this one. GT: Cyan Sanchez.
  • need this one. GT slimmerrobin. looking for serious player not kid. willing to help with other like crash course ones ;)
  • Hey anyone still looking for these achievements need a few myself specially this 1 message me if needed gamertag viscousbauer 24
  • I need to knock this achievement out quickly. If anyone can help me out let me know GT: Iron Blood97
  • I'm looking for this one as well, also slippery pull. I've got a spare controller and sometimes a friend who's willing to play co-op with me, but no mic. Message me if you want to work together. GT: Fragarach Luin
  • Looking for 1 extra player to do this achievement, just add me SGT robinNL
  • Need 2 other players. Add me: Mutated Burger
  • I really need help with this achievement, please add me GT:Skruf McNasty
  • Looking for this achieviement and the others too. add me, gamertag: Tramont1na
  • Looking to get chaos generator, truck stop and untouchables. I have a mic and can always be online, gt is usrname
  • Gt naughts if anyone is interested, been trying with randoms and its not happening. Please have a mic!
  • Need this and slippery pull if anyone is interested. GT: spiderrichard
  • I need this. Have second controller so we wouldn't need to worry about special infected. GT: Yoshometsu add me or message me.
  • Looking for people to help me get this achievement. I only have about 32 hours of gold left. GT = twtealio
  • It would be great if somebody could help me with this if anybody's still willing to help :) I have a second controller so no need to worry about that. GT: dovahnarwhal
  • Looking to get this and Slippery Pull. I have a spare gamertag so only need one more for both. If anyone is interested, message me. Gamertag: Solidus Snake19
  • I need help with the following achievements: The Sacrifice: Barrel Rolled, Chaos Generator, Sacrifizzle Crash Course: Smash Hit, Truck Stop, Jumpin Jack Smash, Slippery Pull, Tank Stumble, Wipefest Message me if you can help. GT: Joshywa7
  • I need someone to help with this one. I have extra controllers so we could get this done in like 5 minutes. I also need help with untouchables and all four campaigns on expert, although I'm more concerned with getting this one done since it's dlc and a lot easier. My gamertag is the same as my username, message me on xbox live if you are willing to help. Thanks
  • I do not require hep with Chaos Generator, Smash Hit, or Slippery Pull anymore
  • In addition, I need help with 20 Car Pile Up
  • New update with multiplayer: Crash Course: Truck Stop, Jumpin Jack Smash The Sacrifice: Barrel Rolled, Sacrifizzle Message me with help. GT: Joshywa7
  • All I need help with now is Truck Stop. If anyone can help me with that,I would appreciate it and help you in return
  • If anybody wannaboost this achievements and any Others hmu Gt:VnP HyBriiDz
  • Only need help with Chaos Generator on both L4D & L4D2. Add me if u want 2 boost it. RMK KMONEY
  • got it ^.^
  • Anyone willing to help with this achievement please. GT- craze timmy
  • If any body gives me a DLC code or someting I will get this or the other DLC and help with any achievements.
  • I still need most of the achievements for this game, I'm down to go for this and the rest of them, still need to do some L4D2 achievements to, if interested add "Spin death".
  • Little help with this? Gt: dwright79
  • Hey if anybody would like to help me on this i would help you out on any other achievements also thanks. GT xPROJECTSHADOWx
  • can you someone please help me this is my last one in the game message me at Cure Fortune
  • Anyone interested in this and a couple others in versus message me. Gamertag: plasma fusi0n16
  • Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out with this Achievement? I have a spare controller, so I'd just need five minutes of your time. Thanks Message me on XBL: Durnacol
  • I Still Need This Achievement At The Moment Message Me: DecemberJr Consider This Message VOID After 60 Days. Thanks Later
  • Looking for people to help me get this acheievement and some more mic needed and Gamertag is VengefulBulldog I am on it right now
  • Need a couple people to help with this Gamertag: xD86x
  • I'm looking to get this achievement on L4D1 and L4D2. Gamertag: Pat723
  • Hi looking to do this one slippery pull and the 2 expert difficulty ones at mo im 61/65 would like to 100 per cent this game send me a message to my gt wildwolf1973 im willing to help with other cheevos for you
  • Still looking to boost this if anyone can. GT Pluto70
  • I'm down to help if anyone's still interested. GT: Mortal Frailty
  • looking for this achievement & "Sacrifizzle" have an extra controller or will cheevo trade Gamertag: death bee
  • oops should say "I Have an extra Controller"^^^ message if interested, gamertag: death bee
  • I need help for getting Chaos Generator and Sacrifizzle. My gamertag is: LGDMF

Game navigation