Kill Bill Achievement in Left 4 Dead

• Kill Bill

Have Bill sacrifice himself for the team.

• How to unlock Kill Bill

One of the new things in this campaign is the finale requiring one of the players to "sacrifice" themselves in order to complete it. First, you have to activate three generators scattered around the map. To do so, approach one and hold . After the bridge is lowered, you will have to press a button on the platform. Doing this will cause a generator to shut off. One player will have to leave the bridge and re-activate the generator while the others must stay on the bridge.

To obtain the achievement, the person playing as Bill must go down and re-activate the generator. This can be done by yourself easily by selecting "Port Finale" as Bill on easy difficulty on single-player. Get up to the finale and proceed to activate the generator. If you are playing in single-player, you must do this, as the bots aren't programmed to do so.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • I have no idea how to get this one. Any pointers. Every time we try all of the tanks kill us.
  • just sacrifice your self when you are bill der :D
  • just done this on campaign as bill. Didn't get the achievement, but got the one for surviving... Anyone know what's wrong?
  • Easy achievement to earn just be bill and sacrifice urself dduu
  • Here's a more detailed method that worked for me. It's actually a palm to forhead moment. Played on Easy/ Exit Safehouse and move down the hill. Make right and enter building with generator on second floor. Turn it on. Turn around and jump down and exit building moving toward generator near bridge. Kill infected horde as you move. Turn on 2nd generator and start moving toward last generator down the hill in corner near scaffolding killing the horde as you go. Turn 3rd gen on and move to bridge. by the time you get there the barrier will be down. Make sure everyone is on bridge. Climb up ladder and hit bridge switch. Now quickly climb down ladder and jump off raised bridge. Don't hesitate. Quickly move to generator near bridge taking out the few infected remaining from last attack.
  • con't When you reach generator hit X. Bam. Gen turns on, Bill gets incapacitated and dies, and cheevo pops. Good luck.
  • Two of my friends and I tried to get this achievement, one of them was Bill and he sacrificed himself, the rest of us stayed on the bridge but didn't get the achievement, is Valve having problems with some of their achievements?
  • I had the same problem. Cant seem to get the achievement ether way.

Game navigation