Femme Imbécile Achievement in L.A. Noire

• Femme Imbécile

Correctly branch every question in the interview with Jean Archer.

• How to unlock Femme Imbécile

Just complete the interrogation with the correct responses and you'll bag the achievement.

Here are the correct answers:

• Stolen Kaiser Frazer - Doubt
    • Association with Belasco - Lie/Present Belasco's ownership papers
    • Stolen auto courier - Doubt

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • To get this, doubt her on the first one, she is lying on the second one, use Belascos pink slip and doubt her on the third one again and you should get it. It took me a couple of tries since I'm not the best detective.
  • What Case is this? Also what desk ex. Homcide, traffic, Arson? thanks
  • It's on traffic if you have it downloaded or at least that's when I got it
  • A Slip of the Tongue - Traffic Desk It's one of the DLCs that you could get by preordering the game (or buying it from the Marketplace in the future)
  • When going for this achievment you will be told that Jean is at the check cashing place and it is right down the street, running distance. I ran to it and missed it. You should jump into your car and drive there quick to make sure you can get this achievment on first go. Especially if it is important to you to get it on your first playthrough. Which if you are here I am sure it is.
  • Thanks for the guide #1 i got all the slip of the tounge achievements on my first try even though i only got 2 stars and didnt find out how it was supossed to end
  • Yeah, it totally lies when the other officer says "If you run..." You can also use the 'stolen auto courier when asking about her association with Belasco.
  • Thanks #1, worked like a charm.
  • Aaaah, I was running - and I missed her....
  • Aha yes that was a red herring, I ran as well and also missed her… Will try driving next time!

Game navigation