Just Like Being There Achievement in Kinect Adventures

• Just Like Being There

Play any individual activity with another player online

• How to unlock Just Like Being There

From the Main Menu, select Play Online. Select one of your friends if they are playing or select Random Player to match up with someone other than one of your friends. Complete any activity regardless of score.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • someone wanna play ???
  • sure do gt = braddah lii
  • nobody on my friends list seems to want to play it, so my gt = mastersword92
  • ok i will add you both tommorow and we can okay :D see you there
  • if anyone wants to do this with me just add me and message me
  • Add me for it GT= Kryogenyc
  • Can anybody play me at this. Please??? Lost Legend2015 None of my friends own a kinect let alone the game
  • I just realised even though I already posted your friends don't need to have the game I got this by playing online when your friends pop up there is a button in the bottom right corner saying random or something just click it and you will play a random person complete one activity and then you get it. I think it is this achievment but I could be wrong.
  • Do you have to complete the activity?
  • Who's got time to help me out with this achievement? Please send me an Xbox Live message if you'd like to play with me. Thanks!
  • Anyone wanna play? I'm on rite now so just msg me. Gt: xNSxReApErZ
  • I need this!! add my GT: kabobles -thanks :)
  • @ #10, sent you an Xbox message @ #11, it says your GT doesn't exist..could be your privacy settings..?
  • i need this achivement add me GT Darth Oiler
  • Add mee for this !! EnfantDuSiecle
  • pls add me Tekku Assassin
  • Is anybody still playing this? I still need this freaking achievement.
  • snookiedaddy, i still need it too. add me (juliahope21) if you'd like so we can get it done!
  • If anyone wants to play, my gt is RevoltingSumo86
  • Anyone wanna play to get this? My gamertag is CaptainMontilla. I'm usually online in the afternoons!
  • I need this on also GT: iN4 Hitman
  • if any one need this send me a message!! GT: Thorax 117
  • I need this achievement. Send a message to "aDGK".
  • i need this! msg me: K1NG DUCK
  • Send me a message if you need to get this Achievement! My Gamertag: Petar Nikolic
  • Really need this ASAP- AlanShearerNUFC
  • Hey cansomeone play with me? My Gamertag: Carlitos Martin
  • Im happy to help people with this. GT: GazzaAwesome
  • Boost? Gamer Tag : Taka Thunder
  • If anyone still needs this, so do I. Reluctant to query those who posted a few months ago :) My GT is: jedicam75
  • I know its too late to be helpful for close to a year, but HEAPS of people were playing this New Years Eve so its a great time to opt for finding a random opponent to knock off this achievement :)
  • GT: Jezorist Please need someone to do this with. Message me :)
  • I'm going to do this achievement 2nite comment below if you need it aswel so we can gt it 2geva
  • I need some help!!! :) GamerTag: zsoltee53
  • Could do with some help! GT: Langerz97
  • I need this too.
  • I'm looking to get this ASAP; please send me a message about Kinect Adventures
  • Anyone wanna try to bust this one out? Gt: BurningFury
  • Anyone wanna boost for this? Add me Apache117X
  • Looking for someone to help me grab this right quick, anytime tonight or tmo morning. Message me? GT: B00uW4ore692
  • Hey I need this one, GT: Slaytalllica
  • Got it now, thanks
  • Looking for anyone who needs this achievement. Its the last one I'm looking for. Just send me a friend request.
  • Finally got it.
  • can someone help me with this one gt same as username
  • can someone help me with this achievement GT same as username
  • can someone help me? my gamertag is hikaru uchiha 3 and i am brazilian, but i talk a little of english
  • Can anyone help me to do this achievement there is basically no one playing this game online GT: Blitzkrieg 351
  • I need this achievement
  • Im online!! add me up!! will help! :) Leftovers 31
  • Got two that need this. GT: i2ascal
  • Never mind. Apparently there are a few on right now.
  • I'm looking to get this done as soon as possible. GT: NebuCHADnezzary
  • Anybody still on this game? I've waited forever and no one is connected Let's help each other out :) GT: MauriceMorisett
  • Hey Maurice I wnat to get that achievement too. Leave a message so we can get that one, also looking for the all activities with a partner one, are you interested? GT: HydeRiddle
  • Hey if anybody wants to earn this achievement just hit me up :) GT is KierenGriff PM me and lets get this one sussed :)
  • GT?ACTplayer add me please
  • Still need this one. Can anyone please play this game? GT ACTplayer
  • I could use some help with this one. GT: NebuCHADnezzary
  • Looking to tackle this quick if anyone out there is willing to help GT is Bobby Blane3
  • If anyone wants or needs help on this message me GT: LegendaryKing
  • Hey, still looking to get this achievement, hit me up if you are too please. Username: The Shazzam
  • Anyone to get this old achievement xD my gamertag is CrackedSet23
  • Need this one, so hit me up

Game navigation