Bull in a China Shop Achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

• Bull in a China Shop

Trick the Minotaur into destroying all the pillars in the Arches of Fire section in Llyr

• How to unlock Bull in a China Shop

In Chapter 4.3 where you witness a minotaur battling a bunch of wargar, you'll notice you are to walk out onto a wooden platform. When the minotaur notices you and charges you down from it by collapsing a pillar, have him charge the rest of the wooden pillars there that support the platform. 

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • misson from gta 4 with the same name they prolly played it :D
  • I'm sure there was an achievement like this in Legendary too. Possibly same name?
  • its a common saying meaning that someone is clumsy and/or likely to break things
  • what chapter is this in
  • It's the first minotaur you find in this level(use the level select in adventure mode). Just try to make him charge you while standing in front of the wooden platforms.
  • its in 4.3. had a hard time with this only because the minotaur right there is so incredibly glitched that i was standing right next to the last pillar and he just stood there, not attacking me at all! this game is one giant glitch.
  • also, he DOES NOT have to charge the wooden pillars, only break them in any way, theres only 3 or 4 so its not hard at all as long as the AI wants to cooperate.
  • My AI controlled partner kept attracting the minotaur's attention so I found it easier to boot up split screen at 4.3 and then leaving the co-op player behind and doing that battle solo. Also you can't stand behind the pilars because for some reason he won't see you if you are under the wooden deck. Just stand in front of them and dodge out fo the way when he charges and it will be easy.
  • Wow I wish my AI Teammate wasn't such a AGGRO WHORE! I cannot get the minotaur away from him to destroy the LAST @(*#$ pillar.....wow! o.o
  • Oh wow, I was trying to do this in a completely different spot where several minotaurs are spawned on you and there are large stone pillars which break.... -facepalm-
  • @ #10 I did the same thing. You mean inside that temple thing where after the cutscene where they figure out that the minotaur and wargar are trading? I tried it 3 times there; no luck. FACEPALM over and over again.........

Game navigation