Rampage Achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

• Rampage

Kill 20 Wargar before the crane platform gets to the bottom in the Dungeons of Dyfed

• How to unlock Rampage

As you are being lowered on the crane platform in Chapter 2.3, try to kill as many wargar as you can. Utilizing the explosive barrels and attempting to get as many wargar around them before detonation also helps. (Will probably unlock ”Kaboom” at the same time) Auburok and IDiivil got this achievement by sending Caddoc on the platform and having him firebomb the lower level and using E'lara to snipe the top level.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Anyone done this? Is it as evil as it sounds, since the crane ride is rather short? I assume that it's a one person thing. Obviously it'd be much easier if it's a shared effort, since E'lara could spam her explosion arrow while Caddoc uses his rank 3 Dragon Breath, with it's chaining plus the explosive barrels it could be easier than it sounds I suppose. So yeah, if anyone has done this: Is it a group effort or does it have to be done by one person? Is it damn hard? lol.
  • It is a group effort, and is actually damn easy. we did it first try. Did it just as I said, E'lara with her explosive bow and Caddoc with Dragon's Breath.
  • #2 Can you tell me where exactly this crane is? My sister's damn bad in games like this, DO I need a partner or do you think - since it was damn easy - that I can do it alone?
  • Chapter 2.3 it's right after the segment checkpoint
  • You can do this solo. Play as E'lara with a fast bow and spam the upgraded explosive arrows after blowing up the explosive barrels. Make sure to have 2 pots mana and a full bar of mana. Even if you run out of mana just keep spraying arrows and the achiev should pop up like a second before the crane hits the ground. That's what worked for me.

Game navigation