Joined at the Hip Achievement in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

• Joined at the Hip

Adventure Mode - Perform a Spell Link with your companion 20 times during the game

• How to unlock Joined at the Hip

You must have this ability unlocked before you can use it (unlocked at 7 dragon tears collected). Have you and your partner use battle charge at the same time. A ghostly skull should start floating between you two. Do this twenty times to unlock the achievement. This achievement will unlock for both players in co-op (and is easier to do in co-op). See “Pump YOU up” for more info on Battle Charging 

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Took me a while to figure out what the spell link actually was. Its the skull that travels back and forth between the two characters when they battle charge each other. As long as you have been battle charged you can cast it on the other play and the link will occur. Easy enough to get during play or get a second controller and do split screen and have your characters battle charge each other and then reload checkpoint when the mana runs out.
  • I actually got bored with doing split screen and i didn't know if it was taking so it actually got it during the course of the game I believe.
  • I can get the skull when playing crucible but the skull does not show up in adventure mode. is there a reason for this?
  • This is very simple, use 2 controllers. When you are about to use the battle charge zoom at your ally with both controllers. When you are looking at each other you can let go of zoom. Now you will have to press the battle charge simultaneously to make the spell link work. You will have to do this 20 times. If it does not work after 20 go up to around 30 before you retry. If you don't have this achievement by then re-read the directions.
  • Don't forget you have to actually earn the ability to Spell Link by unlocking you. It's done via dragon tears, I think 8 or so. Once you unlock you, all that is required is that both E'lara and Caddoc are battle charged at the same time.

Game navigation