Kitted Out Achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

• Kitted Out

Customize 1 weapon with an external attachment at every attachment point

• How to unlock Kitted Out

You will need 7 attachment credits. Just customize the Barrel, Magazine, Muzzle, Optics, Side Rail, Stock, Underbarrel & (not sure if Paint counts, but add it anyways. Gives your gun SWAG.) Even if one of the parts you unlock changes the stats on the gun, buy it anyways and just change after the achievement unlocks. Save all new upgrades for achievement to unlock.

Note: You unlock attachment credits every time you level for Ghost and Bodark, no matter what team your on.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • modify everything with a different attachment basically?
  • I'm gonna guess it's like an Underbarrel attachment for a grenade launcher or something.
  • Best done on the Rifleman class (either Ghost ACR or Bodark AK-47). Just get to level 9 and purchase 1 attachment at every option (that'll be 9 in total) and you're good to go.
  • I cant get this one to unlock. I did it with the Ak and the ACR. Every single spot I I changed or added an attachment. Any one else?
  • @4 This happened to me too. I did every part on the AK and I only got the internal one and did not get the external one.
  • After you equip the attachments save the gun. All I did was buy the last part (extended barrel) and that was it but I didn't get the achievement. I didn't think to save the weapon with it on since I don't use it, just did that and I got it.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhYJ7_wyIh8&feature=plcp heres an idea of the achievement, hope it helps
  • @4,@5 this has happened to me too both fully customised ak and acr and no achievements for either one (external&internal)

Game navigation