Counter-Intelligence Achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

• Counter-Intelligence

Interrupt an enemy's attempt to data hack a teammate 5 times, by killing or stunning the enemy

• How to unlock Counter-Intelligence

This one is a little tricky, only because its hard to come across this happening. You will have to kill an enemy who downed one of your teammates. The enemy will be standing over your teammate. At this time, either shoot them or stun them to get credit for denying the enemies data hack. A message will appear on your screen when an enemy is data hacking one of your team mates.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • I know I've done this way more than five times. Still won't unlock for some reason.
  • It's 5 times in one match. Definitely a pain to get this one.
  • really 1 match. are you sure
  • I'm pretty sure, we were boosting the domination achievements earlier and this guy we were with said it was one game I had 4 in one of our games and I know I've had plenty before and since and it hasn't popped yet, so I'm 99% sure it's one game.
  • The wording in this one is awful they should clarify this somehow since it is really confusing.
  • Wow thats f*ing stupid. I maybe have one person on the enemy team that data hacks every so many games. But never 5 times in one match. do they want people to boost for achievements?
  • Is someone going to boost this? pls let me know GT: K0nfdedFighteR
  • Same as post 7, I have a squad willing to boost this with another, this achievement is horid!
  • It is not all in one match you have to kill the guy while he is hacking one of your teammates. It is accumulative achievement
  • If anyone is going to boost, I would be willing to help.
  • If anyone needs to boost this and the squad achievements message me,GT: ARCsteve19
  • Since I started to count the hack preventions I've done 11 through multiple games still no pop. Bluwulff I think you are wrong buddy.
  • Correction it is cumulative however it must be extremely glitchy I got this on my 19th hack prevention. And yes I killed the person every time and the XP stated Data Hack Prevention.
  • Hello everyone, i think, this cheevo means, to prevent the hack of One member of Your team, Alpha or Bravo, if Youre in Alpha, and u prevent an enemy hack of a bravo team, dont count to the achievement,
  • I think this one is gliched too, my one friend got it after awhile of playing, but I got well over 5 and it still didnt pop, but I finally got it by getting all 5 in one match.
  • this is not a one game only achievement...played 2 games of conflict. 4 data hack prevents in one game.. got 5th in 2nd game achievement popped up
  • This cheevo hasn't popped for me. After going through the UBI forums, it is a glitched achievement for many and should be added here as such. There was a patch that fixed it for some, but not all.
  • looking for a big group of people to boost this achievement, message me
  • If you still need people, ill be up for helping, messsage me GT: UrA Dayvid FW
  • anyone planning a boostin lobby for this message me gt=name
  • have they patched it yet?
  • If any party is boosting this hit me up! GT: Iridium2002
  • I need 1 more friend to boost this 5 times in a single CUSTOM match, GT: Richard XZA.. i'm online at midnight
  • I finally got it, it was online mutiplayer and i only needed one more prevention, it is accumulative but like said before by "FeRcHiiTo" it has a restriction. I tried boosting this in a custom match with a friend by self-preventing the data hack 5 times with a fragg thrown as high as possible into a wall, but the achievement didn't pop up. by FeRcHiiTo Monday, August 13, 2012 @ 12:58:51 AM Hello everyone, i think, this cheevo means, to prevent the hack of One member of Your team, Alpha or Bravo, if Youre in Alpha, and u prevent an enemy hack of a bravo team, dont count to the achievement,
  • Someone i cant unlock this .. Game tag aykhanbaku

Game navigation