Decoy Domination Achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

• Decoy Domination

In squad matches your team completes the key objective first, five times.

• How to unlock Decoy Domination

This achievement no longer relies heavily on luck and chance. There is a sure way that you can get a key objective first every time.

• Get your squad together and in a squad match.
    • Whomever needs the key objectives first challenges needs to be on Bodark team.
    • Start the match and no one on the Bodark team capture anything.
    • As soon as everyone has spawned on both Bodark and Ghost, the party leader on Ghost needs to quit out with his whole team.
    • If you are on Ghost team and it doesn't pull you out, then back out as well.
    • Bodark will automatically get the win and the key objective.

Join back together and rinse and repeat four more times and the achievement is yours.

It is a lot faster than guessing and having the 33% chance. The only tricky part is making sure that you get joined together. If one team searches and is in an empty lobby, then the other team searches - it improves your chances of getting joined together. As always if you "prefer" the people you are boosting with, there is a higher probability of joining them as well.

Note: This must be done in a Squad match NOT Quick match.

See Total Domination achievement description for more information.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • i am willing to help friend request me GT toandadestroyer or doosydave
  • im up for this gt Staffy Rcoole
  • looking to boost this as well.. hit me up x jacks colon x
  • anyone wanna do this add me as a friend and i will invite you to the squad toandadestroyer
  • my friend and i we're starting a squad we just need 2 more people so we can get all the sqaud achievement if you want send me a friend request we also doing the max payne 3 clan just let me know
  • we need 1 more in the squad, so if you are interested send a message. BrutexCHieftain.
  • I am up for this but will be unavailable until Monday UK GT: II KraZe
  • i'm online most of the time and i dont have a squad. add me Shadow Phant0m
  • Need a squad, gt: Nobel 5
  • willing to do this now add me toandadestroyer
  • Willing to boost all multiplayer achievements, GT: Pow Bam Zap
  • looking for people to do all domination achievements hit me up gt:archangel162 or any multiplayer
  • I need a squad to do this with. My gamertag is El Grunto 14.
  • I need this domination achievement only, pliĆ© Anything you can do... ...I can do better achievements. Send me a message gt StripyReaper I have a squad or I can join new one
  • Other Method: If anyone is trying to do this you will notice that it all runs on chance. Maybe you get lucky maybe not. However, a group of us were playing last night and came across something that might help all of you. Instead of just getting lucky there is a way that you can get a key objective first every time. Get your squad together and in a squad match. Whoever needs the key objectives first challenges needs to be on Bodark team. Start the match and no one on the Bodark team capture anything. As soon as everyone has spawned on both Bodark and Ghost, the party leader on Ghost needs to quit out with his whole team. If you are on Ghost team and it doesn't pull you then back out as well. Bodark will automatically get the win and the key objective. Join back together and rinse and repea
  • t four more times and the achievement is yours. It is a lot faster than guessing and having the 33% chance. The only tricky part is making sure that you get joined together. If one team searches and is in an empty lobby, then the other team searches it improves your chances of getting joined together. As always if you prefer the people you are boosting with, there is a higher probability of joining them as well. ope that this helps you out. Thanks to Purified N Fire, over from TA.
  • i looking for players to BOOOOST all SQUAD achivements. GT paganSVK or invite me to clan
  • Add me to squad if you need to this one. GT: Janek666 I play mostly about 10PM CET.
  • I'm in need of squad and looking to get all the squad but dlcs boosted Gamertag is same as user name thanx
  • Down to do all squad achievements including this one. HIT me up! GT: Iridium2002 THx
  • hey this is my last achievement so lookin for seven other people (mind you i have a lot atm) and will attempt this every sunday at about 12pm gmt, i say sunday because i hate organising every second day and havin four people show up. also you can no longer get it by boosting ie. the defenders drop out, so it'l be a case of choose a and stick with it until achievement pops. gt same as name
  • Tried this method today and got 6 wins due to ghost all leaving and other team got 5 wins also and not one of us got achievement. this was all done in squad matches etc.. as described
  • Can anyone confirm this works?
  • We tried this method last night. It didnt work.

Game navigation