Anything You Can Do... Achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

• Anything You Can Do...

Complete a Daily Friend Challenge through all return fire volleys

• How to unlock Anything You Can Do...

Beat a friend's challenge 5 times. 
    For this you need to beat a friend's challenge under the Challenge menu. You will have to accept the challenge for it to count. Once you have beaten the Challenge given, go back to the Challenge menu and send the challenge back to your friend. Your friend will need to beat the challenge that was sent to them, and then they send it back to you. Each of you will need to do this 5 times and you have 24 hours to complete the first four, and the fifth on is 2 hours to complete. I would suggest deleting the friend's you have and only keep one, that you and him/her can just get each others challenges. Also if you get challenges like, exp. kill 2 enemies with melee, don't go around killing 20 enemies with melee. Just get 3 kills so its easier to complete. 

Note: That the player to complete the 5th challenge (500xp reward) will be the only one getting the achievement. So make sure the player who is going for the achievement finishes the 5th challenge. Also beating your own personal best also counts towards ...I Can Do Better.

Boosting Method: Have just 8 friends on your list with the game. Create 2 different squads, with 4 people in each. Go into a Squad match and search Decoy (3 rounds, 10 minutes each = 30min game mode) together. If one squad gets an empty lobby, back out and search for that empty lobby. Once both squads are in the same lobby you can do the challenges & volleys much easier, since all 8 of you are on each others friends list. Doing the fire volleys will also count towards your ...I Can Do Better achievement. This method also works to boost any of the other online/squad achievements, not just the challenges.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • what exactly does "through all return fire volleys" mean?
  • @1 I was wondering the same thing.
  • Nothing as far as clarification goes from google, strategy guide, or online manual? Any help would be fantastic
  • not sure if this is right i am just guessing, to me it sounds like you beat a friend challenge then he beats your score on that challenge and you beat his score on that challenge again. Return fire (back and forth) just a guess i don't really know.
  • You need to beat a challenge from a friend then "brag" you did it. He beats your challenge on the same subject and "brags" to you. You need to beat it again and so on for 5 times. This achievement will be a true pain.
  • Sweet. We figured it had to be back and forth for an X amount of times, but there was no clarification as to how many times. Do you know if the challenge resets upon failure?
  • Is this even possible? I got challanges like "Mr. X killed 9 Scouts, do more", how could we get on with this for about five times each? Would be 19 Scouts to kill in one match...
  • This is impossible. I have one friend who has the game. He sends me a challenge for "Complete more than 10 kills in a game." Okay. I get 43 kills. Well, looks like we won't be getting that achievement.
  • Still don't know how to do this one. Does anyone know how to "brag" to another person?
  • I was told to delete all but one friend (that have played GRFS) that want to get this achievement as well. Get in a party, delete all other friends that have played GRFS. Go to dashboard. Invite friend to play online. One of you should have a challenge from that friend. If not just play a game. Accept challenge (which ever is easier). If you accept challenge, have your friend help you by defending you. Then when you complete the challenge, go back to the challenges. It will ask if you want to brag and challenge friend back. Hit YES. Then help your friend in the next game complete the same challenge with a bigger number. For example, get 5 kills as a rifleman, next game, get 6 kills as a rifleman.
  • Is this boostable in any way? Because I have been hearing rumors? If it is I would be more than happy to help with this :) GT: IzK I EL1T3 x
  • this is a stupid achievement. anyone want to (if it's possible) boost it, my gt is BLUESPADE x360a
  • Horrible achievement!
  • Looking to boost this if someone else does..
  • willing to boost for this add archangel162
  • Willing to boost all multiplayer achievements, GT: Pow Bam Zap
  • I'll boost this and all the domination achievements, add me.
  • Willing to boost if any one needs a player hit me up XoXmAtTyXoX
  • im willing to boost this as well. hit me up x jackscolon x
  • GT : SpitfireHell69 looking to get coop campaign, 50 wave guerrilla, five return volley friend challenge, domination msg/add me
  • trying to get this one, coop compaign, and all domination. if your in a squad or need a squad send me a message. gt nopezero
  • If anyone Would like to boost this achievement, CO-OP Camp, Guerilla 50 waves, or any other achievement my gamertag is DaExorcist666 Send me a message that you would like to boost i have mic.
  • I need help boosting this achievement and ...I can do better achievement. Message me gt StripyReaper
  • If anyone wants to boost this one send me a message and I'll return the favor and help boost any other achievements GamerTag-iKAV3MAN
  • i need help and willing to help back just send friend request to gt: archangel162
  • Want to boost for MP achievements. Send me a message. Gt: maximus23
  • Need help for this one, willing to help back aswell. GT: Erranaxx
  • Please add me if you are looking to do this. I am not working for another three weeks right now (broke my leg and had surgery) so I am online most of the time. If I'm not, I'm probably doing something else in the house and can get online (my phone gets notifications from Xbox Live). Gamertag is same as Username.
  • Also looking to do this and other online co-op cheevos, GT is as above
  • can this be done with someone that does not have a Uplay pass?
  • GT KimikoAmaya Willing to do all of the achievs.
  • i dont have any friends who play this anymore so i could use some help
  • anyone tht can help with this cheevo hit me up and maybe even the other M.P. cheevos GT is dacarter2021
  • I'd really like to clean up all the online achievements for this game, please help me help you. gt: TurkicGamer
  • Down to do this! Hit me up! GT: Iridium2002
  • I need help with this one and most multiplayer ones
  • Looking for someone that will actaully sit down and this one. Prefer someone that has not played the game in a while it resets your challenges. will do even if post is old. message me on xbox GT: Pac555
  • Willing to work on this and ...I Can Do Better GT: Pow Bam Zap

Game navigation