Battle Buddies Achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

• Battle Buddies

Complete the campaign in Co-op

• How to unlock Battle Buddies

See Just Another Day at the Office achievement description for more details.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Anybody interested in doing this with me? my GT is IIII Aaron IIII I would also be interested in getting a group together to do the online achievements, either legit or boost. or both.
  • I'm looking to make a team and do coop and have fun. Gt: kami no senkoku
  • Is split screen available?
  • u need ubisoft pass to play co-op
  • looking to do this and all mp cheevos add me gt: hosenc1
  • Looking for ppl to ply mp with and especially campaign coop... u need to hv a mic and need to b cooperative and work as a team. there r around 6-8 achievos we can get in ONE playthrough of the game(if u cooperate). msg me on xbl(voice msg)... my gt: Suum Cuiqu3
  • GT: Honor008 would be happy to play this with ppl sometimes its sad that the AI get stuck and it ends up with me being killed so yeah add me would be great to complete the Tactical Challenges too
  • If people are looking for people for this achievement add me Gt: zmandevil
  • looking to make a team and do this co-op, i will be doing this all thursday and then working on it until the end of the weekend. GT: D3V1Lz ASSAZZ1N ps. i will be adding the previous names to one squad under my name.
  • Any one want to play co-op campaign? GT: Sentinel of War
  • yesss add me ready to play already finish the campaign 2 time now :P
  • add me gt:archangel162 same as username i am willin to do campaign and guerilla achievements
  • im up for playing add me gt Staffy Rcoole ive got a mic and on all day
  • does anyone know if you can start in the middle of the campaign beat it and then replay the first missions that you missed? or do you have to play through the whole thing frm beginning to get cheev?
  • looking for anyone to do a quick recruit run through of co op campaign as i already have elite cheev. g tag: apmcfc88
  • Looking to play this through co-op GT: XxXRavinXxX
  • Finally got 3 of my other buddies to play through some of the campaign..nothing compares..
  • Any one needs a team mate add me, on most nights RivalRICARDO
  • need some one to play coop campaign. just send me a friend request and voice message so we can get coop achievements. GT dudicaljdk1996
  • would like to get a group to do this. GT: Arbiter One X
  • Looking for a partner gt: mer de nom
  • All in for Co-op. LSDraqon.
  • Gamertag - Gothmule Messasge meonline if u need a partner 4 this
  • Anybody interested in helping me with this gamertag- V dj Khaled
  • Yeah I am down to play co-op... Hit me up if anyone wants to do co-op guerilla mode or even get some adversarial achievements by boosting or whatever! MR BIZARE Is my gametag
  • Does anybody know if you need to start a campaign or just pick-up where I left off on my single player campaign?
  • Add me (Le eLpuntiosso) for this coop-chievo..
  • It seems that any other achievement you get during the co-op campaign only goes to the host with the saved campaign on their system. Can anyone else confirm?
  • I need help with this GT gul kanin
  • Looking for some1 to host mision 11th and 12th please! My saved game got corrupted
  • My gamertag is MegaMaster098
  • n e one wanna play coop from beginning or 50 waves of guerrilla mode send request to generalgoosemas
  • Looking for someone to do missions 11 & 12? :] Gt JordenHex
  • Looking for someone to do the whole campaign together, difficulty not an issue. I am in the GMT time zone. GT: EatYouAlive 92
  • GT : SpitfireHell69 looking to get coop campaign, 50 wave guerrilla, five return volley friend challenge, domination msg/add me
  • @28 Myself. Please disregard this ridiculous comment. My mate gave me some sus arse intel.
  • Looking for a co-op partner. Gamertag is El Grunto 14.
  • If anyone Would like to boost this achievement, CO-OP Camp, Guerilla 50 waves, or any other achievement my gamertag is DaExorcist666 Send me a message that you would like to boost i have mic.
  • Hey looking to do the campaign and guerilla achievements. Just send a message and I will join. Have a mic. Thanks. Gt: revealingsean
  • on now. :GT , BBoxed
  • GT: Mr Carnage Looking to complete Co op campaign/guerilla/domination cheevos. Hit me up!
  • looking for co op partner add me and send messgae otherwise i wont know why ur addin me GT:II MAR1N3S II
  • Anybody fancy doing this with me?, i have completed campaign solo on elite so add me as i need this cheevo, also can help with guerilla mode cheevo's aswell looking for 3 people. GT: jimbob91190
  • Add me for achievements GT KINGsucram
  • Need friends for this and other MP achievements, add me GT:Gato Manco
  • Msg me on Xbox Live if you want to play Co-Op or Guerrilla mode on Ghost Recon FS. I'm trying to get some of the achievements for both Co-Op and Guerrilla mode, so just let me know if you want to play. GT: Da Is1and 904
  • Does anyone know how the achievement works? Do you have to play with more than one co-op partner? Do you have to complete every mission all the way through on co-op? Or could you just play the last mission on co-op to get the achievement?
  • If anyone has any info on this, please let me know. GT: Da Is1and 904
  • Please add me if you are looking to do this. I am not working for another three weeks right now (broke my leg and had surgery) so I am online most of the time. If I'm not, I'm probably doing something else in the house and can get online (my phone gets notifications from Xbox Live). Gamertag is same as Username.
  • anyone who wants to do the coop or MP achievements add me on live. gt= Bruce xx Banner
  • If anyones online and wants to do this right now then add me gamer tag ?V iProJamesss x
  • GT : SpitfireHell69 looking to get coop campaign, 50 wave guerrilla, five return volley friend challenge, domination msg/add me
  • Co Op on elite... add me YUNG x FAME
  • I have a mic and would love to get the co-op chevos on this. GamerTag: jhawk1977
  • Co-op on elite, I have mic! Add me ST4RKSM4N :) Also looking to do guerilla modes and online achievements!
  • Can you split screen the campaign or only the guerrilla and online modes? Of so I have two of us that can play in games
  • Looking to to do Co-op GT: Atadaz777
  • looking for someone to partner up with, i played the game for like 30mins when it released, havent touched it since, so if anyone would like to help me get this cheevo, id appreciate it.
  • I need this achievment. Gamertag: Atadaz777 email: [email protected]
  • i'm looking to get and help anyone get all online cheevo's. hit me up with ghost in msg box. gametag-muckypup75
  • Looking to do this in Co-Op GT. XxXRavinXxX Disregard my last comment. Lost internet Sadly >_
  • I am looking to do this achievement. GT: Aversion X On now, and willing to do it now. Please message me when adding me with 'GR Co-op' so I know which achievement. Thanks!
  • Need A coop partner can play anytime. (have mic) RedxSnake
  • Im online right now anybody..... GT: jimbob91190
  • looking for a guy from ember sky 4 d co op, and a few for wave 50, im at 38
  • Down to do this! Hit me up! GT: Iridium2002
  • hey i need 3 people to do coop with and the guerrila mode GT is yuri baird and also is the dlcs worth it?
  • I need this achievement, add me. GT: Atadaz777
  • Willing to help with this achievement. GT: XxXRavinXxX
  • Need help to get this one. And willing to do it on elite. GT Daniel559KTP
  • I need help will do it on any difficulty
  • need help with it. would like to complete it on elite at the same time. GT: dt4824
  • Looking for co op partner. GT: YUNG x FAME
  • Looking for someone to do co-op with on elite. Gamer tag: Irishdude add me
  • Add: vg dark night96.
  • add me it would be cool if i had 3 player with mics. NaturalKiller90
  • but i would really like someone to help me with co op on elite. GT NaturalKiller90. please message me back.
  • In desperate need of a coop partner! If anyone wants to do the campaign in coop please send me a message to my GT. Help is much appreciated! :) GT= rapid riot boy
  • Down for Co-Op on Elite difficulty and all of the stupid multiplayer achievements including squad match domination achievements
  • Gt:Thats Loc
  • Up for Casual Co-op run just for this achievement. My GT is : Thats Loc
  • Anyone up to coop on this message my gamertag: bongoband
  • Also looking to do this achievement, I am off work between now and monday and would like to try and get it all done by then Gamertag is Username.
  • Got the game for free, want to do all NON-DLC achievements
  • im down for coop
  • Hello ^_^ how r u every 1 ? Plz mssg me maybe we can help each other ok ? my gt thecodebs
  • I am down for co-op and for all online achievements. Message me: SammyDy
  • I'm looking to do co op and guerrilla mode and multiplayer achievements. Gamertag is IHateMrDollop
  • Who want complete compaign with me ?? Pleese my game tag AykhanBaku
  • Anyone still looking to do this? Gamertag is FRIDAY M0RTIMER [the o is a zero]
  • Hey, I'm having a lot of trouble extracting Sykes from the container on Elite. Looking for three others to complete Noble Tempest on Elite difficulty. Will host if necessary. GT is MCWhitebwa
  • Hopefully people still play this LMFAO....Need help with this, will help with any other games we may have too!!! GT: FURburger241

Game navigation