Kill Locust (Like a Boss) Achievement in Gears of War 3

• Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards (Hardcore difficulty).

• How to unlock Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

Obviously Wave 10 would be the easiest for this. Feel free to use mutators to make it even easier (Infinite Ammo and Super Reload being the best, along with Instagib Melee) and skip right to Wave 10 so you only need to play the one wave. Make sure you have a full party of five players (can be as few as three real people with two guest accounts), you're all using the proper Onyx Guard skin and you're on Hardcore difficulty.

May as well get everyone "Host with the most" and "Places to See, People to Destroy" with the same group. Make sure everyone gets a turn!

Note: You must be alive at the end of the wave to unlock the achievement.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • If anyone needs any help with this add me =)
  • Yes a Lonely Island reference.
  • Yea, if someone is looking to do this when the DLC comes out I'm up for it.
  • same here asdd me im down to help anyone on all these achievements
  • Lets do it!
  • i wana do it gt- Ko DEDSTROYER
  • add me to do this
  • I though you get onyx guard at level 100? That means only 100 rank can get this? If so that's really stupid
  • @8 The Onyx guard is in the pack along with an alternate Dizzy and Bernie
  • If you need any player im in.
  • feel free to add me, getting the dlc day one and hopefully get majority of achievements within a week. If you add me though, send me a message letting me know you are from this site :D
  • Yeah I'm down to do this with some people so add me up Gt: tootall12
  • Willing to do this day one, so add me
  • im willing to do this and other 5 player achievements GT x PzyK0 x
  • Me too. Add me brethrens :) ramarcos is my gamertag
  • I'd like to get this(And the others) day one if people could help, GT: BrianSW
  • I would like this one and the other two requiring 5 people. Add me fellow Gears. GT: SGx Savage
  • I want to do this too. Add me. GT - Dan de Cabana
  • add me in for this got season pass, so ofc im getting it day 1 XD
  • if any needs help invite - mcsteel31
  • ill boost for this maybe even the whole DLC.
  • Onyx guards? Sweeeeeeeet....
  • Damn, I only have 3 other friends that own Gears 3 lol
  • just went through here and added a bunch of you add me if later posters read this and want the achievement--ag3nt4786
  • i want this cheevo so bad i love onyx guards add me devon
  • need help with all the achievements so add me
  • Add me if needed. GT: Falth0rn
  • add me add me lol pick me pick me.
  • i'll help with this cheevo too add me :) GT: xiMake iT RaiiN
  • I'll host a match too add GT if you in for it - - - -
  • When I get this game and get the Season Pass, who is going to help me grind the achievements???......Like A Boss!!!
  • I am getting this DLC so count me in for getting the achievements.
  • ADD! Send message too GT:xXFlam1ng N1nJa
  • I can help with any of this also will be getting day one GT Pirat79
  • Hell yeah!!! cant wait!!! You guys should add me. I only have 1 other friend that is getting the DLC. hit me up!!! [XIX GERMMAN XIX]
  • I'm down for this. GT- The Kerfuffler
  • Getting this on release Day. ADD ME if you feel you're up for all/most of the achievements. GT: Jimmeyboi
  • add me for this when it comes. my gt is my name
  • Got SP. NEED help as I only have 1 friend that has gears. Also I'm a girl so its harder for ppl to help GT is Drama queen xxx
  • im down to party up for this. GT: C Wrecks
  • Well i'm up to get all the achievements when this comes out, add me if anyone wants to do them all. GT: PatrickFoLife
  • me and a friend of mine have the season pass and neither of us have friends getting this. add me? the O's in my gamertag are Zeros by the way.
  • ^THA CH0Z3N 0N3
  • add me: ballerchk03 getting dlc asap and im dedicated... will not quit on you without a heads up!
  • Im Down To. GT-Fadedassassin. I Work 3rd Shifts So Im Usually On 7am-1pm EST. But Days Im Not Working I Can Play Anytime
  • Blue Thunder28
  • any one want to do this and the other ones im up for it i have the season pass and are willing to help any one out my gamer tag is xfYlx cloud so feel free to message me on my xbox xfYlx cloud
  • i also have really good internet so i can host 5 people
  • I bought the Season Pass so does this mean i get Horde Command Pack and RAAM's shadow for free???
  • @49 YES.
  • im going to be hosting this i got all the mutators and will help with all the others that are needed as well so send me a friend request and or a message saying u want to do this with me gtag: Skill3d drake
  • I will be doing this day one as well. If anyone needs another person i'll be up for it. GT: ChrisAldin
  • These seem tough and time consuming. Add me if you want to work together on this.
  • I'll be working on these day one and that weekend. Add me/message me
  • Add me, to do that! :D
  • Knock up my GT if anyone wants to do this.
  • ADD ME, gonna be adding a lot of you for this shit. One boss wave on hardcore though, shouldn't be too bad.
  • I need someone to join due to the fact that I live in the woods and playing Xbox live is impossible for me unless I join a game. I'll probely lag alot but help getting this and the other 5 player achievements would be extremely appreciated. On a somewhat related side note I also need the we few, we happy few achievement
  • Chuck me an add if you want to do this when the DLC comes up, I'm willing to do all 5 achievements. 'MasterCataclysm' is no longer my GamerTag, it's; x FlamingMagicz.
  • add bryanrocks14 to help boost these map pack achievemnts
  • add me to do any gears achievements! GT- MasterOfDimac
  • add me if you want to do them day they come out :) GT - Mars A7X
  • if you need help with this cheevo i'll be pleased to help i can also help with some others if needed my GT: NobleQuirinius
  • Ok Brothers & Sisters I am UK based will be on as soon as this is live and more than willing to help get the 5 player achievements with you all add me - C0NTRACT2KILLER - just remember that the 0 in C0NTRACT2KILLER is a zero cheers
  • Add me , will be getting this on the first day and need more people GT RichardStanley
  • add me zrLuke
  • Add me: The Brad Train I will be needing people to do this with
  • Addme gamertag:shanesfluffy
  • keep the requests coming, will be doing this day 1 and any other time people need it
  • Add me :) ill gladly join anyone to do this :) im getting DLC day 1 :P season pass ftw :P GT : SOF I XBAIRDZX
  • Gametag RIDE88 Am up for this 24/7 please add me .....
  • Awesome to see the season pass paying off already, add me Joker Protege just write a message that you're from this site.
  • Joker Protege is my gamertag, just in case there's any confusion
  • Gonna need peolple for this add me or send me ah msg if u need someone username is also GT
  • send me a message and ill join for all the 5 people achievements. GT: Aarondgr81
  • I'm still trying to get Socialite, Enriched and Fortified, Level 50, you got no chance in me doing that last one. But I think I will be buying these packs so add me if you need anyone else to do it with :) I'm not the best but I'm also not shit Haha. Cheers my gamertag is Lt1Mistry
  • Add me
  • im down. seems like a good challenge
  • this will be an amazing achievo to get. add me if ya want GT - LeeJ2512
  • I can't wait for these new cheevos to come out. Add me if you need help getting these. =]
  • Add me up for all them Gt DAN13L D
  • if any one has any objections i will make a list of people for a group: gt: D3V1Lz ASSAZZ1N gt: Gt DAN13L D gt: LeeJ2512 gt: Aarondgr81 gt: RIDE88 if have any objections or want to be put on reserved list below copy & paste. *If group stays, we should all alternate for the private horde & beast achvmnt.
  • Im willing if anyone wants another gears head xXMr FuzzlesXx
  • Add me 4 all of those new achievements gt:TehCrew
  • Ye I'm up for getting this one ,... Add me
  • omg a lonely island refernce sweet
  • Im up for all 3. the 2 host and the hc boss wave add me gt: Dadystomplol
  • Send me a friend request: gt Badcompany4488
  • Can someone host it that does have the DLC and 4 other people that dont play with them?
  • Getting this on day 1 and need 4 others to boost all DLC achievements. I think this one can be done on any map, as the Onyx Guard character is the DLC requirement for this achievement, therefore Trenches with mutators (I have most unlocked) will be ridiculously easy to get this one quick =) GT = UrA JohnBon FW
  • 5 players, 10 waves, should be easy.
  • Talk to a Dev he said u need 30 Onyx Medal to unlock the Onyx Guard after the dlc re lease
  • Throw my name in the mix
  • I know it's been posted alot but if anyone fances hooking up for the onyx guard, host beast and horde send a FR to mr pot noodle. I have the 3 mutators which I used for insane which will make horde easy and will be on most of the release day. won't take long all taking it in turns to host.
  • count me in just add me
  • Add me: The brad train
  • I will be hosting a match for all 5 people to get both host achievements and the hard core achievement, on the release date and that weekend. message me. i am on 3:00 to 6:00 eastern time for these that day gt: Werner Voss
  • Is that am or pm, btw I will be on GMT which will be 4 hrs ahead once daylight saving kicks in next week.
  • I'm going to join the horde of people posting this... Will go for this Gamertag Nr392
  • Add me, willing to help on all achievements - Shadow Walsh
  • As previously stated over 9000 times... add me I'm down to get all these achievements. GT is LadiesMan2490. If I already have these achievements, I'll still help when I can.
  • add me meanmachine832 ill help and want to get all of these achievements just invite me to party
  • Just out of intrest what time zone are we in?
  • Anyone wants to do this together with the other achievements? GT: smashingrascal
  • Add my GT :)
  • Come the first on Nov I will check this page to see who is about. I will be on from 08:00 GMT. If you wish send me FR which will speed things up. Cheers
  • need two more people, send me a message if you want in GT: xiMake iT RaiiN
  • I will be on most of the day and late at night so if theres space or people need help I will be available.
  • anybody that wants to do this add me...ill be playin all day nov 1st
  • correction, after 3:00 Nov 1st add me Boxman L2212
  • just saying... don't they have a thread in the forums for this stuff?
  • SAME HERE WILL NEED PEOPLES HELP ON THE NEW ONES. MSG ME THANKS
  • i just had sex :)
  • I'm down for working on this. GT: Osiris11235
  • When the dlc comes out im dwn to do this add me - SSwipa
  • this will be easy as, just get 2 other friends and use split screen, it worked for the 3 player campaign achievement, hardcore horde wasnt that hard in hardcore weekend
  • Add me, GT - Dj ayresey as I also have one other friend who is going to join on day one, also looking to do the host private 5 man horde and beast, thanks.
  • only problem with getting this one is scroungeing up 4 other guys to do this with same goes for the host a private 5 man horde and beast cheevos
  • Will be playing from day 1. Fill free to add me (GMT+1) and count me in for getting the achievements.
  • add me for this, will help with this and any other achievmants :)
  • Im looking for help with horde on insane, if you would like to help please send me a message or add my gamer tag CDV SNAKAS, i have the super reload and infinite ammo CDV SNAKAS
  • Need people to do this with me. Live in UK I'm 18 just incase you dont want any little kids Will be up for getting all 5 of the achievements and helping anyone out with any of the others if they want!!! Add me my gamertag is below exactly as it's written :) Common Ice Cube
  • Any 1 wanna get this done asap on release, add us up GT- R IE IM II X
  • willing to help anyone with this, i'm british (if that matters) GT: Xandyboi7X
  • I heard there was some Epic game testers online today testing the new DLC maps in multiplayer? Can anyone verify this? Also that some of the achievements were unlocking at the beginning of these maps? Don't understand how a mistake could happen like this if it is true?
  • I am a male seeking another mal.... Oh yeah need help with this as well xmegadethxsly
  • I'll be buying the DLC the day it comes out and im up for all of the cheevos. Juat add me: GT: x LoyalL x
  • I'm totally stuffed with the first 2 achievements even before I start; I have a moderate Nat and nothing I do seems to change it. Therefore I cannot host anything!
  • WILLING TO DO DAY ONE I HAVE SEASON PASS AND WANT TO TRY TO DO ALL OF THESE, my gamertag is sloanethan. send me a message!!
  • I want to do it too so Inv me please
  • I would love to get these achievements but don't have "friends" that play Gears. Plz invite me and let me know that ur from this site. Hopefully I get lots of requests
  • I'm in! Add me Pay4NameChange, otherwise I'll add a few at the top.
  • I'm in, too Add me for any Achievements. GT: ChriseDo7
  • Let's do this! Add me for this. Firespirit94
  • this wont be that bad cause i got to level 30 on the hardcore weekend and that was with some retards online ps. i dont mean everyone online are retards just the ppl i seem to get put with
  • oh yeah add me GT katchtwentysix
  • I have Chairman Prescott if that qualifies for the Onyx Guard message me GT: Hirogen Hunter also sharing the host achievements for hoard as well, I have most mutators to make Hardcore quick and easy.
  • signed up for this site after browsing it for so long for this, gt is jbluedue4801 and if u wanna do this send my gamertag a msg saying so, lets do this :) also i got season pass! wanna do them all!!! rank 52 atm, have super reload mutator so this will be a piece of cake, and ive done all 50 waves with friends before, but most dont have dlc :( send me requests via gamertag!!
  • think it would of been better to have a gears tag and we all send FR to that so we can see who is online for the cheevo. nevermind well not long to wait now like I said before I will be checking this thread come Tuesday for bodies as I maybe short due to time zones etc also not bothered how many times I do this the more people that get the cheevos the better on opening day :)
  • easy 100G!! add me if you need help. Horde lvl 10 on hardcore is very easy XD
  • add me gt = O 2 DA Z. Let's get these done!
  • if anyone whats to try and get this and the other 2 private achievements add me GT:Mattyb70
  • If anyone is looking for someone to do this with add DeltaDood =)
  • I'll be getting the DLC as soon as its available & am looking for some fellow Gears to help get these achievements with. Add/send a friend request to marko8182 BRING IT!!
  • Well up for this, add me if you need me to make up the numbers in your team for the or anyother achievement Gamertag stimp313
  • Add me ill play E MON3Y711
  • Feel free yo add me... I work graveyards and play in the mornings mostly.... bigjoebawls
  • I have it set for download tomorrow (11.01.2011) @ 00:01 GMT-07. I am available to play at that time for a bit or @ 21:00 GMT-07 11.01.2011. That approximate schedule will work for most days with more availability being on the weekends. GT: MasterAtreu Regards, Happy Hunting.
  • add me for help with the cheevos GT: XGoSmurfUrselfX
  • If you want to be part of a group for doing all achievements message me ASAP: looking for a party of 5: 1) D3V1Lz ASSAZZ1N 2) 3) 4) 5) copy and past if interested.
  • add me ill be on all day tomm
  • I'm up for getting Kill Locust (Like a boss), The host with the most and Places to see people to destroy. I've only got Super reload. I have a mic and will be online tomorrow at 12 PM NZDT time and will be on until 6 PM NZDT time.
  • Looking for people to do this with, and also the achievements for hosting a 5 player Horde and Beast lobby with. I will be on pretty much all day tomorrow. I also have the mutator that makes you do more damage with an active reload to make this even easier than it already is. Send me a message if you're interested!
  • I'm going to need friends with the dlc add me ill be playing it the first day, so add me if you need help to get it.
  • I'm up for it. add me. send a message so i know you got it from this site
  • Uk gamer on most nights between 10-12 gmt. Willing to do and help with all these new achvments feel free to add me to friends
  • Up for getting these with anybody :) (once the pack eventully arrives)GT's Dookie240
  • THEY FIXED IT HOARDE COMMAND PACK IS UP!!!!
  • Hosting this achievement, add my Xboxlive : Kebzo i will do wave 10, so it is the easiest join if u want this.
  • I will be on in about 2 hrs (10pm GMT) so looking for players
  • Looking for more people to do this with add me XBL: Ossimpwner
  • I'm up for it! GT: TCM Chronic I'm going for all Gears 3 achievements btw.
  • Up for this. Need 4 people. ADD ME: Jimmeyboi
  • Im up for this too send me a message
  • Who wants to do this around 630 tonight? Send friend invite to Orakpwn. We'll fo to the boss wave and keep going, lets go Onyx guards!
  • Add me if you're up for it! GT: o MASS4CR3 o
  • Add me for this and the host achievements
  • Ready and waiting if someone needs another player.
  • Got season pass so going for this and all other DLC achievements. GT = Major Schaefer
  • I am on RIGHT NOW. If anyone wants to get this; add me. GT: GreyHoudini
  • I can help with any of this I am on RIGHT NOW so add me if you want to ply =)
  • Add me if you want help, 2 of us online waiting to do this. Gamertags: Harmful Zeke and sammieanne 666
  • Message me/Add me if you're up for this :) GT: Perrinition
  • Message me for inv :) need 4 players GT:sun eater117
  • game full now
  • my gt is KSI Hollowclyde, if anybody need an player just send me an message. ilbe on for the next couple of hours
  • i will be on all night long till about 11 tonight and i need help with this and the horde and beast one i have a really good connection so i would like to host to get them then i will return the favor. GT: xfYlx cloud
  • ...and for this too GT: Cosmosense
  • Recruting players, add TDx I Kiilla
  • Recruting players, add TDx I KiiLLa *
  • add me i need this and ill help ppl who do. add GiftedCOMRADE
  • just away to download the DLC now so anyone who needs an extra player pm me GT is LeeJ2512
  • add me GT: EagleRico
  • add me GT: Sumhydroponic I will be online tonight trying for some of these achievements.
  • on add me
  • Add me for this and hosting games with 5 players. Heroncry
  • join game now, need 2 more players GT orakpwn
  • Add me! I'm down GT ArpyandMoonie
  • Yo add me for cheevos, need 3 more people. GT Lord Amontheom
  • yo need help plese add me or send me a msg i have a guest to help. ill be on all night need help plese
  • if someone needs another player, just add me.. GT No27591
  • I am also down for Achievement hunting so add me if you like: Erdricks Boxers (2 words)
  • Need 3 people to do this. Will be on for quite a while tonight. Add me if you're interested in helping or also need the achievement. GT-Videl86
  • Down to this tonight add me MJKILLA69
  • talk to corporate eat a bagel all i got to say
  • Got it right away very easy with the mutators super reload infinite ammo and instagib melee
  • Add me. Will be on in about 4 hours when I get home. GT: D3LIRI0U5
  • Hey I'm looking to get this achievement along with the hosting ones done about now. Anyone here just starting add me.
  • Add me livingthedream3 to get this achievement. I'll also help you with any gestation achievements.
  • Yea need help as well
  • ill help anybody who wants this. send me a msg. SyberBreed
  • invite me for these. ill be on for a while
  • I could use some help with this achievement as well and am willing to help even after I have it. GT is Big Boss Ocelot. Hit me up for it.
  • Need one more; helping friends get achievement. Add me. GT: GreyHoudini
  • someone add me to do this and others. gt: Pure Exilex22z
  • add me ill help you if you return the favor gt: o0 MURDA 0o
  • if some1 trying to do these add me also
  • I need a team for this if anyone's up for this add me
  • the easiest 100g ever! We just started from wave ten and put power ammo on :D
  • I'm up for helping out! Gamertag: Actionman87
  • add me im online right now. Bi0Nick420
  • want this as well as the hosting ones. gt: x fataliize x
  • I'll help out anyone, to get these achievements. Just add me Gamertag: Furbz126
  • Deffo up for this !, add me : Samurai Scouser
  • Im on right now, add me - JoRDaN xX
  • V MRBEAN V
  • Looking to do this, it didnt pop for me last time i tried it... weird. GT: Perrinition
  • Looking for a group of players to do this and the other dlc achievements. GT: AceofSpades93
  • any1 looking to do this add me, i have one other as well so would need three people, willing to help with any other ach as well. On just now for a couplee of hours and also will be on all weekend. GT: AnDy 1z S1cK
  • anyone that wants to do this add/msg me - eewee29 Online now and will help others out aswell
  • I just logged in and need this as well as the hosting cheevos. I have unlimited ammo and super reload, so this will be cake. GT=TheRedWyrm
  • Need two more people. Gt: Yupitsmicah
  • Thanks to BMF POB, Benny5Boy, AceofSpades93, and Perinition for the help!!!
  • ADD ME :) GT: RonaldMcFondld2
  • Looking for 3 other people to do the 2 hosting and Like a Boss achievements. Have all the good mutators so will be easy. Will be on around 10-12pm EST tonight (Wednesday) or all of tomorrow afternoon. Just add me: InvisibleAIDS
  • invisible add me xgunnerxxiii i will be on tonight lets do this
  • Gamertag: Lynxien I need 3 others to do this achievement with, Message me on Xbox Live.
  • add my gamertag bardi1961.
  • Can somone add me for this and the other new achs? xCZx MONTU a G
  • We need one more so if u want in just join of me.
  • add me Shortbusmitch
  • i need this one. invite me. GT=Vinmacgame87
  • I have four people ready and waiting to do this. All we need is one more person. Add me and i'll send you party invite. We can do this and take turns hosting for the other new achievments. Gamertag is: joeythewoody
  • Looking to get this achievement. Invite me GT: I Brkit I
  • To add to my post above, those are i's, don't want people to get confused and think that they're L's GT: i brkit i
  • I am down to doing three achievements. Horde, Beast, and using 5 Onyx Guards. My gt is: Soy Rey D Reyes Just send me a message or a friend request. Be on after 11, and tomorrow all day.
  • oh hi; i have got the host ones, and I'm willing to help; and I also wanna get this and the silverback one; if anyone has the silverback please send friend request saying you're form this site; also anyone who wants help; that way we'll be in contact for future boosting in seriously 3.0 for the onyx medals or something my gt: Aa Play Boy aA remember; i'll help if you help; aka help each other so everyone has it; all of them
  • Will be on all night, need some more people to help get this one and other two. Also have a friend if you already have a party and need 2 more.
  • Hey, I'm up for doing all three achievements, Horde, Beast, and 5 Onyx Guards. Just send us a message and or friend request on live GT: Grimace McDeath
  • Hey whats up people, I'm down to do this achievement and the beast mode one too. Add me if you want to do this GT : xX674 SNIPERXx thanxin advance.
  • Hey doing this the horde hosting and looking for 3 ppl for doing the prologue in arcade. Gt: f1xurownem41l I'll be on tonight and tomorrow
  • What's up everybody? I'm always down for all things cooperative on Gears 3! I need a hand with ALL of the co-op stuff (DLC cheevos, co-op campaign, etc.) Shoot me a message or a friend request ***Gamertag: Kyle Isaac*** Let's do the damn thing! Thanks guys and gals!
  • Looking to do horde achievements and also need prologue and act 2 chapter 7 in 4 player coop Message me or FR: schulterjon
  • I'm up for this. GT = Tulen
  • Add me 4 this GT: BigWolff123
  • do u have to play as the onxy guards or build upgrade decoys that turn into onxy guards
  • Add me for all DLC achievments...GT rainBLOWwarrior
  • add me GhOzT99
  • add me GhOzT99
  • ik zoek een paar belgen voor deze achievement. voeg me toe. gamertag is: Vereecken
  • Add me RedhotmetalScot. Can't wait
  • Add me, my GT is Dr JaMiN. I'll be on from tonight through most of the week. I'm also looking for help with the other two achievements.
  • i'm lookin for three more ppl to help with this
  • send me a message to do this im almost always online
  • still need one more person
  • Looking for people for this people plz inv me or add me E MON3Y711
  • Down to do this now. SF Tar Baby
  • GT is LPGUGG need help please
  • Hey would really like some help with this achievement! If anyones interested! GT: DiRTY POPE Same for any of the Horde Command pack achs!
  • looking for some help on this one GT is Agent Strange
  • doing this and the two hosting achievements, need three more! xbl : floatdeep
  • make sure you don't die or you will not get this
  • i need help with this add me please!!!! ill be on all saturday and most of friday
  • Send me a message or invite. GamerTag: Sh4d0w80
  • Already got it but if you're still looking,i'm willing to help out.
  • will be on in about an hour looking to do this and the hosting achievements. Msg me and we'll get them done. Need 3 more ppl...GT: f1xurownem41l
  • Need team 2 do this my GT: BigWolff123
  • looking for this achievement as well, will be on for few hours now but and hopefully uite a bit over next week - send me an invite : GT shrimper77 thanks in advance!!!
  • hey guys, im on right now looking to do this plus the other 2 dlc ach (private match host) ones as well. on all weekend but want to get it done soon. send inv/fr GT: AnDy 1z S1cK mic is preferable but not essential
  • Online right now, open to any invites for this achievement.. GT: Connoreeyah
  • I'll be on Friday night and all day Saturday. Open for invites. Looking to do the other dlc achievements as well. GT: z The Bucket z
  • I still need this if anyone else does also add me ID is the same POWnobodyNOW
  • I'll be on pretty much all day and night, send me a friend request if you want to get this achievement with me. Also open for doing the horde and beast 5 player achievements.
  • Anyone want to help me get this please? Need 3 people, GT : Pagey Cuz x
  • add me I'm online often, Kesdiodrick is my gamer tag, can also knock out the other dlc horde ones, The Host with the Most & Places to See, People to Destroy
  • I'm online now and will be through most of this evening and keen to do this and the two other dlc host related achievements. Add me GT: Brembernator
  • I'm on for this, gt: lordneilo84
  • I'm on for this, gt: lordneilo84
  • Cacophonix90 & Eruj Erioth are waiting for 3 more at the moment! Feel free to join!
  • Invite Trick3dWolf if you need anyone to do these acheivments
  • I also need this one. Add me GT : xX H311Spawn Xx Ill be on today and all weekend.
  • Mr Fluffey add me
  • if anyone need help on this am here to help u mssge me i havent go the achievement yet but i just need 4 players with me all u got to do is have a full team of horde 5 player and everyone has to be onyx guard invite ur friends if they have the dlc put it on hardcore mode and start from wave 10 20 30 40 or 50 i suggest u invite ur friends and put the mutator super reload then finish the wave and uve got the achievement
  • GT: Smilelikecrazy Really keen to get this, but need some others.
  • I'm up for this (I'd like to do it 1-50 on Insane for the onyx medal aswell) + the Horde one and the Beast one anytime but prefferably before Skyrim gets out =P GT: BrutalOnyxCobra
  • The hosting achievements that is*
  • Would like help with this as well as the hosting of beast and horde games. Add me please!
  • i need help with all the achievements fir the dlc
  • Count me in for this and all the other dlc achievements. Just send me invites!
  • If you need any more people to get this achievement, add me SoldSkizzle
  • I am on now. Kingofalldans
  • 6:30est i am on now and looking to knock out this achievement. gamertag: methajones
  • on now. trying to get this. invite me!
  • Anytime anyone needs this chievo and the other ones with a party of 5 add me ill do it anytime
  • anybody need some guys to do this , just add me or summert ill do it with anyone :)
  • YES anyone who needs help on the achievement i can help u out i just got the instagib melee mutator now i just need a party of five and equip the instagib melee and super reload mutator anytime if u need help on the achievement im on
  • trying to get all the dlc achievements, if anyone wants to do it, add me, my gamertag is NeonVoidJP
  • wenn jemand hilfe braucht ich helfe gerne bis zum 14ten Nov. / if anybody needs help just add me and i will help you till the 14th Nov. my GT is -Xaveroth-
  • Hello, I would appreciate some help with this as well as the host achievements. Please add me - EpicBlast733. Thanks!
  • add me we can change hosts need 4 people so if u havent got it we could change host around so we all get it ok
  • Anyone who has not gotten the new dlc achievements and need people to party up with send me a friend request and we will do it. Gt- Im x CoRRupT
  • i have already gotten mine but will help whoever needs it. gamertag: methajones
  • Looking for 4 others to help get these achievements, just send me a message or a friend request. Gamertag is xNotAboTx The help would be much appreciated, and I would be be willing to help with any others.
  • looking for 4 people to boost with my gamertag:xXBIG B0BXx
  • If any1 needs help with this, msg me GT:Im HolyHell
  • Add me now please. Gamertag: Papa Bear 427
  • Add me as well! DarkEchoxXx
  • Willing to help anyone who needs it for the next few days! :D
  • willing to help. shoot me a message GT: screamin monkee
  • Still need this one! Add me please :) Schwareneggr
  • Could use some help with this one please, I'm willing to help! GT: jmaster888
  • I am looking for some to do it right now... i will be sending some invites to those who i have said they are willing to help right noww as i log in
  • PM me on xb if you wanna join now as well, AKA Dodson... it is 0736 central time
  • I've got the achievement, Thanks "Aka Dodson" "schwerzenegger" and "Juggernaut Con"
  • wanting to do all of the achievements. GT:Shadow1123 send me a message :)
  • I am looking for some to do this 5 archievments GT: c00nst4r
  • I am looking to do these 5 achievements. my gt is FRO57Y
  • I will be on all day Sunday. looking for a few more.
  • i would like to do all the 5 person achievements, hit me up GT: rckstrenrgydrnk
  • i am up for doing this so add me and we'll get it done
  • have three people right now. need two more people to do this and the other 5 person achievements. msg or fr me at countrymaniac.
  • GT minute horizons I'm up for both hosting achievements and the like a boss achievement. Send me a message letting me know what achievement you are interested in
  • im up for both hosting and all other DLC acheivements, just hit me up and send msg letting me know what achev ur wanting to work on. GT RAYZORAY
  • i neep people to do the new ones where it has to be privet so uk would be good due to same time. online between 11am till 3pm and back on at 1am if anyone is up for it i need 4 people thanks guys just meg me on here.
  • Can someone help me with these achievements for the dlc, a I will gladly do the same GT: Joseph0014
  • Looking for a team add me GT: Artieville
  • Looking for people to get DLC achievements. Add me GT:iA E T E R N A
  • Need help doing DLC achievements. Help me and I will help you. GT: Shredder225
  • Hey Shredder225, and the rest of you: add me. I almost had it, but there was an onyx soldier missing. Anyway, my GT is Pablo Coss. I'll be glad to help with any other achievement you need.
  • Add my gamertag TheBrute2011, need to get a few of the DLC achievements and I'll also do 50 waves of Horde and 12 waves of Beast on Insane for the medals if anyone is up for it.
  • Hey if u need someone add me kkoski209
  • Add GT: ShizonBizong
  • Add my GT: Connoreeyah Up for doing this achievement at any time. As well as hosting on a Horde command pack map on beast and Horde. Promises will be made to return the favour.. Thankyou ;)
  • Looking for a Onyx-team add me GT: bluesun81
  • add me im on now n wanna get these achievements done GT: azisgreat
  • we need 1 more player to get started add me GT: azisgreat
  • Need 1 more person to get started. GT is Username.
  • Hey I'm down for this achievement, if anyone needs someone just add me. GT: SonOMailman
  • im down if anyone wants to go for this achievement, my gamertag is Xx TR 24 xX just send me a message
  • Add me/invite me, I didn't have this achievement.
  • I need a team for this, send a message to my GT: ShadowBeats94
  • I'm down to do this as well, please add me. GT: D O N K E R
  • Add me please. GT is the same as my username. Thx!
  • hi all. Looking for help with this. I am however on australian time;) looking to get this done on sat night 12th nov. GT: Gridderoo
  • If you need help add me
  • if anyone wanna do this add me my gt is bluetop20z i need 4 more people im on around 8pm to 3am eastern
  • Add me for this cheevo! NihighlisTNINJA. Team player and i will reciprocate.
  • If any one needs help I still need these dlc achievements add me GT gen 1 soundwave I'm normaly on @ 3:30pm uk time
  • i already have this cheeve but if anyone wants any help just send me a message Mak Daddy 88
  • I need this one too, ad me if u wanna play, GT: darkmonkey13x
  • Based in the UK - looking to get this done either tonight from 7pm GMT. I've got inifinite ammo and super reload mutators which will make this really fun and easy! :)
  • to those of you sending me messages to help let me clarify... yes i will help but you have to put some prep work in before hand have atleast 2 others ready when u want me to join as i can get another guy to help dont expect me to sit and wait while u try and sort it out and do not message me expecting me to round up 3 other people aswell as my friends are busy playing skyrim etc and im not gonna disturb them just because you cant be bothered to prepare
  • Going ahead with this in 2 hours from now, 8pm Australian time or 9am UK time. Add Gridderoo and I'll chuck you an invite.
  • Join Gridderoos Game we need one more before we go ahead!
  • need to more for the cheevo. GT- BiG AiDos
  • Yep - need one more and we're ready to go, right now!
  • Looking for 4 people to help me with this, anybody interested today. Will have mutators on, so it shouldn't take long. Thanks.
  • Add me for this! Gt: c00nst4r
  • looking to get this achievement this weekend, add me if you need help/willing to help get achievement, gamertag: DeeZuhL5X
  • I'm hosting now, just gonna wait for enough people. Starting on wave 10 with Instagib Melee, Super Reload, Infinite Ammo. Will start on lower wave if you wish. Thanks. GT = dcdeadcell
  • i am on now if use need 1 more
  • I'm back online, will probably be on most of the night if any wants to help get this.
  • YEA I DID IT... LIKE A BOSS
  • If anyone, ANOYONE, wants help with this achievement, hit me up. GT = Battlecrabs. I will drop whatever I am doing in order to get this achievement. Again: Gamertag = Battlecrabs
  • BTW, I'm in the central US (Omaha, NE; literally the center lol) so to any UK or Irish members of the community, I am 6 hours behind you. GT = Battlecrabs
  • Need 3 more people
  • Yeah, srsly. 2 (TWO) more people and we each get 100g. c'mon!!!
  • I'm looking to get this one and the others for hosting, if anyone wants to help or would like me to help them just add me. GT = SantaSpawn2007
  • message me if you want to get this and the other 2 hosting ones... GT - skro111 I'll take turns letting you host.
  • got one need 3 more
  • Send me a message if you are willing to help and need help getting this and beast/horde achievements. Gamertag: InvincibleTBrad
  • Add me too please
  • I'll help/join somebody sometime tonight. Just add me and message me before please. Gamertag: G4Nk n Sh4Nk
  • Looking to do this tonight! Message me if you want to get this done! GT: DreamVillain89
  • willing 2 help/get all the add on achievements. Just add me and we can sort a time or whatever. GT: snowcloud9
  • would be more than glad to lend a hand ... for the hosting achievments also beast and onyx guard ... i will be checking the forms to see whom will be playing tonight and i would b grateful for those who would add me ( & vice - versa ) omni28cc " bring it "
  • I need your help to get two achievements, 4 ccp players in prologue level and kill locus, I will be at 10:00pm central time, GT: chacs
  • going to do this now! gamertag is dca133, send me a msg if you want in, need 4 people
  • need 1 more for this cheevo send msg to insane visiion
  • need 4 people for this cheevo send msg to chacs and for coop che..
  • I'll be online tonight send game invite to GT- C Milk 223 if you need an extra.
  • i am loking for players thet whonts to get this and teh hosting hord and beast message me on PVT JaqowskI
  • me, but at the afternoon could you?
  • goign to do this at 8:00 central tonight, msg me on xbl. gamertag is dca133
  • Gonna need some people to do this with Gamertag: S1eepyFroggy
  • anyone wanna get this and host horde an beast ill be on rest of day GT - Hiijacked
  • any1 up for doing the achievements i am on now
  • Looking to hit all horde dlc cheevs, add me, on all day gmt.
  • Looking for people to get this achievement add me, Gamertag - DeqreeeZ
  • Add me to do this, this weekend ? Saturday at 3pm ? Just add me and I'll accept, msg me and tell me what your wanting to do and we can do this :D gamertag - gallzy111
  • Hey last 4 posts :D I'm adding you now! 17:30 GMT Need all dlc cheevos and willing to help anyone too. GT = Mich Dawg
  • Cheers guys, got em all Post on here, it does work even if it takes a few days!
  • I need help for this achievement and the other dlc achievements as well.I'm willing to help out anyone with any and all GOW3 achievements. Add me!(: GT:Cocoboy xD
  • looking for anyone that wants to do this and play some hoard. gt is demogorgon xx
  • Add duckonabike. Need help with all the dlc cheevos!!!
  • Looking to get all the DLC achievements from the Horde Command Pack, feel free to send me a message and friend request to my gamertag: rapid riot boy
  • I'll help everyone that adds me. Just send a friend request: RevengeNL
  • Add me on gallzy111 if you want someone for this, I'm up for it anytime and really want it, I'm not bad either so will help you get it pretty easy :D
  • Add me on gallzy111 if you want someone for this, I'm up for it anytime and really want it, I'm not bad either so will help you get it pretty easy :D
  • I´m also searching for 2 players (or more) to do this and the 2 host achievements this weekend. Just add me on Emelious91 if you want to do it :)
  • Can we do this cheevo with 4 controllers(local) and an Xbox Live friend?
  • Hey all, same deal, looking to get this and the host acheevos, send message to GT: SOUALIGA, and i'll help out with anyone needing anything as well. Cheers
  • Hey everyone, I'm also looking to get this one done and the host cheevos ofc. Just add me or send a msg. thx GT:Vayate
  • hey guys. im looking to do this and the host cheevos tonight or tomoz please ass if you wanna do likewise. also willing to help others with any cheevos they might need. GT: Ricardinho73
  • message me anyone who wants to help please- stayn4rth
  • Looking for help on this and the host cheevos.
  • send a message to my gamertag if ur looking for someone to do this with im down for this and the host ones
  • Looking for people to make the following achievements: .The Host is a Most .Places to see, People to Destro Have 2 controllers for this and .Kill Locust (Like a Boss) GT:SnkDoc98
  • If anyone can help me with this add me, WerewolfOccult. I can help you as well.
  • Done, no need to inv
  • add me for this, GT: djpatterson2011
  • Add me Gamer tag: rKuefler
  • Gt: xDstaZ NZx :D
  • well up for doing this if anyone wants to help out? gamertag: michelinman7 I'm about every evening so give me a shout and ill help out.
  • After this, so please add me: Taggerz 28 Thanks
  • If anybody still want to do it. Add me and we can do all the achivement relative to this DLC!! Enjoy your gaming!
  • add me i will be on tommorow GT:brokehippie1234
  • Merky Salmon < gamer tag, add me to boost this.. im on 12-5am EST... GT: Merky Salmon
  • Im after this too, so please add me: PoGelo
  • can anyone help get this as well as the other two. I will help others as well. gamertag is pateln04 iam on 7pm pst
  • Also looking to boost the Horde Pack achievements. Could do it on the 25th from 21:00EST. Add me if your interested. Already send mail to #425, 423, 425
  • looking to do all dlc acheivements tonight if possible, send me a message GT:ryancot96
  • me and another friend are looking for three others to get the three 5 person cheevos tonight around 11-midnight Central time. message me if you are interested here or on xbox. GT is CardinalBwess09. it would be appreciated
  • gotta partner still looking
  • Looking for 3 people to to this achievement and the beast one
  • Looking to do this!!!
  • I need help with the GoW3 achievements. I'm willing to help with achievements that you need as well. Add me.
  • I am looking for some people add me
  • Hey looking for some people to do this achievement and the 2 host ones, look me up :) gamertag: ConRad1092 im also open to helping with ANY achievement even if i already have it
  • looking for people to help get achievements gt:OddJob231
  • looking for ppl to do this add me : ashleypegler
  • couldn't you do this one with the upgraded onyx decoys
  • If anyone is interested in getting this achievement please add me.
  • looking for a team to do this with, add me up!
  • i need help add me on live Gt: RecessiveExp2
  • looking for a team add me up GT: hi I hit Bongz
  • I can do it just need a party hit me up GT: ll TrainReKz ll decent at the game
  • and i got all -.25% mutators beside comet(have infinite ammo,super reload,big explosions,and instabig melee about to get comet)
  • in need of 4 people to do the 3 last avhievements any one msg my in box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm up for this challenge. Be sure to invite me. My gamertag is Xynthoan.
  • hi let's do it...! let's join up to 5 onyx! add my GT> arievianza I'm ready @ GMT+7 20:00 - 2.00
  • i dont got the onyx gaurd but i got the maps idk whats wrong help and can someone help me get the mutators please add me if u got the coin mutator etc help me unlock it please i need help with unlocking it add me if u have half of it DragonClaw2323
  • online tonight from 11pm (UK time) till done, so if anyone is up for doing this achievement add me xSONICBOOMx89
  • i need this , gamertag: IHateMrDollop
  • GT MARTINPANDORICA NEED 4 PEOPLE TO DO ALL.
  • i need three more people who need these cheevos i have them already i am willing to help out with them message me gt: xfYlx cloud
  • need help with this and the other dlc achievements. message me or send friend request
  • Hi, my GT: arievianza I'm online usually at this time (it's nite here/10 o'clock now) . If you all online too about the same time, we could do this cheevo together! I AM READY!!! :) message me!
  • hi all,really need and want to do this achievement need 4 people to do it as none of my friends play gears or have the new dlc.i am a massive gears fan and have been pissed off by the new dlc achivevements as most of the new dlc you need to do them private.so add me my gamertag is dead psychotic.i am online most times after 4pm u.k time till very late.just want to do this achivevement so bad.so message me or send me a friends request.let the games begin.dead psychotic over and out!
  • need to do this achievement so bad.if anybody needs help or are up for doing it.message me dead psychotic
  • online right now looking for partners to do this with hit me up lets knock em out Thomasdadon187
  • Need 3 other people. Message me if you want to.
  • Same as pretty much everyone else: need players as my friends don't play gears very often. Will be online the rest of tonight after 6pm (uk time). Will probably add some of you from here if you don't add me. GT is Careyhim.
  • careyhim add me mate,i need to do this achivement. seriously need players who need and actually want to do this achievement. anybody who needs this cheevo hit me up and we will sort it.dead psychotic. any games that need people for this sent me an invite a.s.p dead psychotic
  • I stil want to do this but none of my friends have the dlc so plz help me out i stil need 3 people
  • For people still trying to get this: it can be done with 3 people if 2 of them sign in another controller as a guest.
  • anyone looking for an extra player for this or any of the hosting horde & beast achieves add me. i'm online right now. GT: OysterBoy13
  • hit me up if you still need this. gt: devall619
  • i need this one and the other hosting achievements. Please add me : tiddy110703
  • Need like a boss willing to help with other dlc achievements. stewDAWG22
  • Need like a boss willing to help with other dlc achievements. Please add: stewDAWG22
  • gamertag: sandalikru
  • Gamertag: Icecoldkila15 Although I haven't recently been playing GOW3 i am still up for this achievement. Just add me and it should go by fast. I have mutatores if it helps. Gamertag: Icecoldkila15
  • need this one anyone willing to help just just me gt fatalwhitey82
  • still looking to get this achievement add me if you want to
  • gt royle69 want to get two horde and beast achievements done will be on most of day on the 3rd if you still need this add me
  • If anyone wants to do this im down just add me Light of cruz
  • Still need this achievement also send a message to my GT as i don't have enough space to add all of those who need help with this achievement gt: Frolics
  • would like help. gt is dbo1399 a o not a zero ty.
  • add me : fosteta will continue to help others get them even after i get them.
  • any one from England to help get the achievements with me add on xbox
  • add me to do the achievement X x5UPER MAN X
  • add me for this achievement. i will help others. GT: blue panther13
  • looking to get this tonight along with the other ones from this add-on. add me and send a message letting me know you want to get it too. i will be on by 10 tonight eastern standard time.
  • my g-tag is TANGO at your 6
  • Looking for some Australians or anyone around that region to complete Kill Locust Like A Boss The Host With The Most Places To See, People To Destroy Please remember to set your COG Default as Onyx Guard! Add GT: The Eyelander
  • Looking for anyone to get Kill Locust Like A Boss and The Host With The Most. I`m in CET 0. Will be on ca 0900 pm. Please remember to set your COG Default as Onyx Guard! Add GT: manimal 667
  • Looking for a group to get Like a Boss, The Host With The Most and while we're together, Places To See, People To Destroy, if you like :D GT: Craphex
  • if anyones wants to help me with this and the 2 command centres achievements i'll be happy to return the favour, i have infinite ammo and super reload mutators to
  • I need someone to do this with I'll do host achievements too please send friend request remember need 5 people
  • Looking for a group to do this or any of the others. GT: Teh Hotness 24
  • If Anyone Wants To Do This Achievement Add Me Gt: SostonedI8spam
  • Looking for anyone around to complete -Kill Locust Like A Boss -The Host With The Most Gamer Tag: nemesisdef
  • Me ( king frosty v4 ) and a mate ( x x5uper man x ) are hoping to get a few achievements if anyone wants to add. You can message/friend request both of us! We are hoping to get the few simple achievements such as: The Host with the Most Places to See, People to Destroy Kill Locust (Like a Boss)
  • Hey, anyone care to help me with this? I got a total of 4 people including myself, so we only need 1 more. Just looking to score Kill Locust Like a boss. ;D -ZombehPhoenix
  • i need this. gt is devall619. hit me up when ever
  • I'm on now if anyone wants to help me get this
  • My gt is : BlessedItrandir just add me
  • Need to get this acheivement too any one need help with it add xXSouth PawXx85
  • add me im lacking in dlc cheevos : welsh penguin x im up for any cheevos :) and yes i am a girl
  • i need help with dlc achievements please add me gt- mrgetmine
  • add me looking for 4 people also need help with Places to See, People to Destroy and The Host with the Most
  • just got the achievement
  • I'd like to set up a group this morning to run through the DLC chevos (Places to See, People to Destroy and, The Host with the Most, Like a Boss). Message me at Bret Weaver.
  • Needs two more.
  • Im looking to get the achievement for defeating a Boss wave on hardcore as 5 Onyx Guards. I dont have anyone else, just me, so I need 4 more. Gamertag is MWalz9. I really wanna get this today. Just message me. Thanks!
  • Two more spots left for Horde Command dlc achievement group. Starts in about an hour. Message me at Bret Weaver.
  • Need one more to start.
  • Just PM me if you need help with this achievement GT: BlessedItrandir
  • anyone looking for this ass me devall619. im online now
  • add* oops
  • Add renegade hawk and rapidcursedcudi, im down right now for this
  • Just PM me if you need help with this achievement GT ReLoad SubZero
  • I have this if any 1 needs help add me Burtie 87
  • anyone wants to help add me my gamertag is aracela100 and do you need to get the horde command pack
  • Add rapidcursedcudi if your down fot this right now
  • Looking to get these achievements. Add me. Gt: chrisedo7
  • If anyone wants 2 do this or any others add meh. IL 0 N G IB O W
  • need help with this achievement. GT: blue panther13
  • Online all day. Add me: x Guttz Want to do this achievement & others.
  • Hi! Looking to get this achievement, anyone needing/ wanting to help send us a message. I'm online quite a lot. GT: paul182
  • Need help. GT: ajwsmack.I'll be online for a few more hours before I go to work
  • Oh yeah and I'm also looking to get the 2 hosting ones and will return the favor
  • Heyers, I need to do this too as with hosting ones as well. Will return favour. GT: Gremlin4hire
  • hit me up for this, GT: Johnson3175
  • I still haven't got this one and I also need help with the hosting achievos. Add me and I'll help you get them if you haven't already gotten them. After I get them done I'll still be willing to help anybody just send me a friend request and a message saying you need help with the achievo. GT:Doods458
  • If anyone wants to help me or needs help with this and the other cheevos add me. GT: ProximalSpencer
  • I need this achievement and Ill help anyone who needs it just send a message.
  • I'm up for this one, both host cheevos and all non-campaign ones for the second DLC. Usually online 4-8PM UTC. GT: Somemint
  • Did I get that right? Does everyone get the Onyx Guard even without having the DLC? If that's true, I'll get all of these achievements blind :P
  • Need this too. Hit me up.
  • same here my GT is main mad mat
  • Add iBiscuitZz at any time during today if anyone wants to complete this achievement as well as the hosting horde and beast achievements :D
  • inv me my gt is acquaaa
  • Need help with this achievement as well as other multi ones GT: Dic Murdok 2pt0
  • wanna do all the dlc cheevos just inv me gt is acquaaa
  • Again, sorry if anyone has added me and I have given them no response :( but if anyone is still interested in getting these cheevos, get back to me :D
  • GT: iBiscuitZz
  • Add me if anyone wanna do thesse dlc achievments Gt: Vp X VenuZ
  • i need these achievements, add me if you need an extra person: GT: hairybeast88
  • I'm trying to put a group together to get these damn acheivements. Hit me up GT:DREADxASSASSIN
  • Hosting a match to get these cheevos all this weekend, message me if interested. Already have 2 people Just need three more.
  • FRAZ3R K1LLS
  • I'm down IllMattIc 82 is my gamertag
  • In addition to post #540 my gamertag is Limited88.
  • If anyone needs one more person i want this chevo. Gt fatbadgerr
  • looking for people to get chevo,s for first 2 dlc friend request me xWILLIAM MUNNYx will be on most of the day mic a plus
  • If anyone is doing this achievment I'm down to get it hit me up GT is MischievousMuff
  • Add me I need get these and the raam shadow ones. My gt is Whitexninja04. Message me on xbox live
  • I need all five player co-op and RAAM DLC achievements, looking to boost and I can help anyone else that needs it as well. My gamertag is Jondude20 and I will be on for the ENTIRE day Monday (12/19) pretty much.
  • Need to make a team for this, will be on most of today, gt is mythic warpig
  • looking for people to do this with. GT : Hairy Gimp x
  • Looking to get this and Zeta Team Go! cheeves tonight, will be on within the next hour GT GunnerUrkit
  • I need this achievement and I do have a mic. I will be on for most of the day. GT: Guthan Brawl
  • Add Me' If U Want To Join Me In A Private match 4 this cheevo
  • Needs this one. Clevelandkilla9. U help me I'll help u get some multiplayer achievements
  • Please add me for this achievement
  • Please add me for this achievement
  • Add me please I need help with this one ill also help with Raams shadow and boosting
  • im upp for it.. add me.. Osckosh and send me a message if you wanna do this one
  • also need this add me if u need help
  • Same here please. Will do host and rotate with who ever wants to do this as well. Cheers
  • I don't suppose I could get some help with this one...none of my friends have this game despite my trying to get them to buy it lol. Message me at MustangDude86 if interested thanks
  • Im on right now if anyone wants to go for it...
  • Tank add me...i'll be on after work around 3 hours from now...if anyone else wants to, let me know
  • GT is the same as user name here... MustangDude86
  • Ill be at work but ill be back around 8pm est.
  • Anyone going for these? The Host with the Most Places to See, People to Destroy Kill Locust (Like a Boss) Help From My Friends Zeta Team, Go! single player looking for a group will help with other games and such send a message over xbl thx
  • add me 4 doing like a boss achievement GT:yijunliu12
  • need 4 player to get my achivement add me please gamertag : IIbad qc mofoII
  • need 3 more right now for the kill locust ach.
  • Still need this one and "Zeta team, go!". Usually online 4-8PM UTC. GT: Somemint
  • i need this and basically all over 4 player ones, please add me: Gamertag: Stoogiemeister
  • im also online 16 hours a day
  • Hi guys. I'm looking for this and other DLC achievements. Have lost all my XBL friends to the pants MW3. I'm however sticking with gears. Add me with a message on XBL (spam javelin 4) or email [email protected] to arrange a time to play. Thanks guys. Scott.
  • anyone can add me to do this achievement!!!
  • Hey guys add me and lets do this! gt: Mr Carnage Also looking to do campaing in 4 player coop and
  • Hi people I'm looking for people to help me do this, im from uk and looking to do this at 3 pm add me if willing to help game tag: onefatjellybean . Gears forever!!!!!!!
  • Im up for it.. add me Osckosh and send me a message when.. easiest for me on the weekends Peace!
  • I've already got this, but if anyone needs an extra hand at this or the zeta squad achievement I'd be happy to help Gt: mythic warpig
  • I'm up for getting this cheev with peeps, message me on xbox live. GT: VEXTREAM Also I'll get the zeta team horde cheev too if people are willing to help out. :
  • ime up for getting this cheevo tonight if ne1 is up for it ad me GT mptwirl
  • Im online to play now if anyone wants help
  • Nat type has gone strict, give me a sec
  • need help with this one! GT: Sonik101 will help also with any others missing!
  • Need help with this one, please message me if you want and please be UK only, it's harder to set a time when people are in different time zones
  • looking for players to help with cheevos GT Dante L2A2 send me a msg so a date and time can be sorted out
  • you guys can add me I need help too, I'm on most of the time. GT: Sonik101
  • Hey i'm needing this achievement.. i'm online probably almost all day tomorrow so hit me up. I'd appreciate it very much, I have my roomate who will get on whenever to help us out. Thanks in advance gt : Rascal5458
  • Ill be on all day today and tomorrow im up for helping with this cheevo and the other host a five player game ones and what ever people need. msg me on XBL. my gamertag is STARSCREAM No1 cheers
  • need help with this achievement and will help others on it msg me on xbl gamertag Dark Shidara
  • looking for a team to do this as well as "Host with the most" and "Places to See, People to Destroy"...ill help you with anything if you help me. We can also bust out "Zeta Squad" message me if your interested... I have every single mutator which should speed up the process li KOD li
  • Need help with this along with "Host with the most","Places to See, People to Destroy" and "Zeta, Team go". i'll be glad to return the favor and help anyone. Online most of today, gamertag: GandyTooG
  • Add me i need help too Gamer tag = x S IL II IM x
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=724997 for free microsoft points
  • Add me: THATS GUTTY
  • Add me GT:SHADOW 216
  • anybody want to do this add me gt is aracela100
  • Ok guys i'll be on around 1pm GMT message me to get this going. GT: GandyTooG already have 3 maybe 4 including me
  • I'm online at the moment if anybody wanna group up for the achievement. GT xKraZieChRySSx
  • Looking for a group too. GT kuger9
  • 600 comments....legit achievement..
  • Hey I need help to get this achievement and the zeta squad one Aswell my gt is SAMR ACE Thanks
  • add me if you want to do this, just send me a msg saying "ach" or something. GT: SKTTLZ313
  • i need to do all the achievements for the horde command pack and RAAM's shadow ones any wants to help add me Sokar666SGC the ones who help i can return the favor greets
  • Every day 0:00 AM to 5:00 AM London time, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM central time US. GT: Joe Trcka
  • Need to do this and the Zeta Squad achievement too, feel free to add me or invite me to a party, GT: WetBangoBingo (not WetBingoBango like in my username)
  • Looking to get this one and "The Host with the Most" knocked out. My time zone is US Eastern Standard Time. Just message me on Live my at GT: AttendantAsh. Thnaks for any help.
  • Will be doing this 2-3 pm uk time today, feel free to send friend request if keen...gt Diko Wato
  • I'm looking to get these four achievements right now: Kill Locust [Like a Boss], The Host with the Most, Zeta Team, Go! and Places to See, People to Destroy. Need four others. Message me on Live. My GT is Snake6592. Here's the sweet setup: 1. I host Horde hardcore on level 10 on a Horde Command Pack map (Azura, Rustlung, Blood Drive) with all of us as Onyx Guards. (Sorry for any lag!) 2. Players 2, 3, and 4 host on a Horde Command Pack map (Azura, Rustlung, Blood Drive), where we all quit right away. 3. Player 5 hosts levels 1-10 on a Horde Command Pack map (Azura, Rustlung, Blood Drive), where everyone is member of Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera, Jace) 4. Finally, we all host Beast on a Horde Command Pack map (Azura, Rustlung, Blood Drive), and quit right away. Let's do t
  • I will gladly help anyone with these achievements. I need this one, the hosting ones, and also the RAAM's shadow co-op achievements. Feel free to send me a friend request saying gow achievements or something. I'll set up a session time on true achievements as well.
  • looking for this achievement and the other ones using the method that Snake6592 posted. My GT is true italiano. hit me up.
  • looking to do this right now. need two more people
  • Need one person. Send message to Jonty13
  • Don't need anyone now.
  • willing to boost this anyone add me GT: SpeedyGu7ierrez
  • Looking to finish this up. GT: muneerin66
  • Gamertag: The Olly Bear Drop me a message on Xbox. Thanks.
  • Looking for people to do this with send us a message GT:Mastermonkey325
  • Hopefully do this today at 2:30 pm ( uk time) send me friend request in you want in gt: Diko Wato
  • looking for a group to do this with, and all the dlc achievements that require 5 people ( beast, horde ) GT: jroc10991
  • same as above, willing to help get others too. GT: Demon Haze II
  • I need this also and will help others with other achievements. GT: TYRANICALWANKER
  • Please add me for this achievement and the other DLC achievements. Bought the season pass so I am good for all future DLC's too. Thanks
  • These are kinda pesky and since i've been reset on my level and onyx medals as of today I now have limited my focus to just dlc achievements, willing to help even if I have the cheevo already, hit me up GT: Habearu
  • I'm willing to help with this achievement and the other DLC achievements. Send me a massage on XBOX LIVE. GT VERBAL KINT 77
  • add me, Bandikaalol
  • me too
  • Looking to get this tomorrow or anytime after and all of the other DLC cheevos that require 5 people add me
  • feel free to add me for this and any other DLC team achievements GT: fueledbytrueman
  • I'll be making a group for this and adding any recent posters of this thread. Feel free to add yourself to it and send me a friend request on XBL. 1.JSleek XD 2. 3. 4. 5. GOGOGO!
  • 1.JSleek XD 2.Gazmaster3D 3. 4. 5. Message JSleek XD on XBL if you want to get the achievements too!
  • im in
  • triyin to get all the dlc Achievement msg me or add me GT:MC IRV
  • will host a private hardcore horde with infinity ammo and super reload tonight at 23:30 US eastern time, please feel free to add me as friend and join my game party to unlock this. Please make sure you have choose ONYX skin.
  • I need this and the hosting 2 horde games with 5 people. I have no mic, but I dont see that being a big deal....GT KcazIsKewl
  • doing this and team zeta NOW! Just send me friend request and I will add you in
  • does anyone know if you have do waves 1-10 or can you just select the boss wave?
  • doin this cheevo nd the zeta 1-10 if any one is up for it tag is major nake
  • need help with achievements GT DOGMAN3999
  • Add me if anyone is up for getting a party together and doing this!
  • Looking for group, Gamer tag is: R y l a n 007 R y l a n 007
  • Looking to get this as well and I can be on whenever needed. Hit me up if you want to do this my GT is troyjanman21
  • Looking for people for this and Raam's shadow Achievements. GT: V4Vodka.
  • I can help you guys with this just add me. My gt is DC Rich David.
  • lookin for people who wanna play to get acheivements...or just to play none of my other friends have this game so add me
  • I really wanna get this achievement done I can try and be available at any time just message me when you wanna start. GT is Ospheros
  • gt=drtky
  • I'm hosting a boosting session tonight (GMT) at 11pm for this achievement and any others that people want. Please send me a friend request and message if you want in. I have 3 slots left. Gamertag is: Ospheros
  • can anyone help me with this achievement just add my gamertag B3A5T Neymar thank you in advance. if anyone needs help with any other achievements i will be happy to help.
  • Just invite me (A1X LuckyCharms)
  • setting up a lobby at 12pm gmt time, add me as a friend and i'll invite you GT: scaddaboosh
  • setting up a lobby at 12pm gmt time tomorrow (05/01/12) add me as a friend and i'll invite you GT: scaddaboosh
  • starting now, add me as a friend and i'll invite you! GT: scaddaboosh
  • Add me for any dlc achievements (A1X LuckyCharms)
  • yo somebody add me so we can get the command pack achievements
  • Setting up a room at 11pm GMT for this. Send friend request if interested. Can also do Zeta Team achievement
  • Hey I`m in for all command pack achievemetns Gamertag: Hehsan
  • I need this achievement as well as Host With The Most, Zeta Team Go!, and Places To See People To Destroy. I'll help boost this as well. Starting tomorrow at 12:00 PM PST. GT:RobbyRobbins4L thanks.
  • Count me in! GT BigTankDawg
  • Hey I need this one too send an invite to TheKeeblaElf and let me know whats up im EST time. Home in the mornings and after 10pm :) ty
  • Anyone wants to do this and other achievements hit me up GT: Custom Elements
  • If you need help on this achievement add me GT- Rampage925
  • i need a team to do multiple achievements, add me if needed: SLI BeastxMDx
  • willing to help with this one and the others in both horde and zeta dlc packs, add me if you need help boosting. GT: danny hampson will be online most of today! hopefully!
  • add me for this and others, dizzzzeehaskell
  • Add me SebastianM97 need help
  • Need help getting this and the other chives requiring players....including hosting...
  • need all horde + some others. experienced at gears. Add my tag Laab518
  • Need help with this aswell as hosting horde and beast, will return favor! Add me GT: x iiNFaM0uS x
  • Guys anyone interested in doing this please add me as a friend my gamertag is markandsona. I am on most evenings UK time.
  • I have sent friend requests to several of you, perhaps we could agree on a time and day to do this? Maybe this weekend?
  • Laab518 your friends list is full;-)
  • If you're hardcore enough, I'm doing this achievement tonight with a friend of mine. So we'll need three more players. Chances are however, that my friends list is full, send me a message mentioning this site or whatever, and we'll get this achievement hopefully, nailed in a couple of hours! My gamertag is "Saltire Boy" send me a cheeky message and we'll help each other get the achievement! :)
  • I would love to get this one. If anyone wants to help with it, maybe get it themselves, add me as a friend and message me. Gamertag is Alladur7
  • I missed this yesterday but am looking to organise a boosting session on Friday 13th evening time (UK/CET). So far I have around 3-4 people interested but if we can get more than I am happy to run through more than once. By the way anyone who has this do you have any advice on best way to do it? I am thinking enable mutators on Blood drive and just camp a small base.
  • i need help with this..add me if ur interested :) gt: jacob farley
  • I need 4 other people to do this with, add me if you want to do this achievement. GT: Satans Kat
  • Willing to help to achieve this one CJ BLUNT
  • Looking for help with this one. I'm on right now and looking for party. mesage me ziDarkStarz
  • I have 2/5 if anyone wants to play I'm MetallicSpartan message me
  • I am do this tonight UK/CET time, please add me, I will run a party and hoping to include several people from here. Happy to run through more than once if demand is there.
  • Need help with this as well guys...hit me up...will help as well with anything else..kkthx GT=Hameb4
  • Need help send me a message gt joenyc33
  • I'm on now and probably will be all day so just add/message me whenever. I'm hoping to do the zeta team achievment too. GT: jimmy jar
  • I'll probably have a friend available too :)
  • Trying to do this and a few other gears team based achievements, message me if you want in, need 4 people, gt: MichaelC0001. Gonna be online for the next 6-8 hours if you see this post and want in.
  • Online right now, looking to do this and zeta squad
  • ^^^^ Gamertag Foodless Fridge
  • GT: SF Gamerulz9 Add me for any dlc achievement help/boosting.
  • hey i neede all the horde dlc achievements and raam dlc achievements add me ;lx KronicK xl
  • I need help too with the horde dlc and raam dlc achievements, add me XxREQUIEMxX1
  • need help with this achievement. add me to if u need help with it too GT: kkoski209
  • If Anyone needs help with any of the command pack DLC Add me up AND PUT GEARS DLC IN THE MSG
  • GT: Seth 6666
  • Anyone looking for another player for this message me. GT B Rock3232
  • GT Sheriff Rob
  • I need to get this achievement and I need some volunteers. Send me a request and lets play sometime! Gt mbizzzle
  • If Anyone needs help with any of the command pack DLC Add me up AND PUT GEARS DLC IN THE MSG GT: Seth 6666
  • Hi all, if you need help for this add me! GT: Truzzialrogo
  • Lookin for people to help me get this achievement as well as the other dlc achievements on Saturday at around 1pm (new york time) msg me if you can help me out GT: I kill in peace
  • i need this achievement and if anyone wants to add me feel free. im willing to help even after i get this myself. send me a friend request and im down. my gamertag is ChuckNorris897. i also need zeta team go and the new achievements in fenix rising.
  • Hi need this and couple others for hosting team five private matches etc willing to help other who need the achievements im on most days after 2pm my gamertag: saladfingas
  • Hey peeps still need this an a few of the other pain in the butt cheevos, so feel free to add I'm on most nights from about 8.30-9pm ish UK Time, GT: Adz The Inkman
  • Add me too I need to do this achievement and I'm willing to help out with others too. CyberOddity
  • I need help with this achievement. GT:blue panther13
  • Down to boost this achievement GT: xSTKx JOK3R
  • Need help add Me GT:SUPREMEBEANER69
  • Please help me with this! GT: GutmannRicci
  • I'll help people with this one. Already done it but add me and I can help with this, ribbons and onyx medals!
  • I need this as well as others. GT- XBromineX
  • I'm looking for people to do this right now add me if your in GT: I kill in peace
  • If Help with all gears horde and beast achievements. I don't have a mike but with zeta squad i'll be Kim GT: CutoverAxis7 I'll be on 4 another hour so invite
  • I'm down for helping with this achievement, I need it also. GT: Scraps Nicatron
  • Need help with this add me GT: IXxEPICZxXI
  • i need help an will be up playing for awhile add me with txt gears boosting GT: Md Reven
  • need this and other character based ones along with hosting groups of 5 will help others gamertag: inPHILLtrate
  • on every night and weekend (GMT) add me up!! will do hosting ones as well
  • Hey! Any groups looking to do this send me an invite. Also into doing the Zeta Team, Go! achievement. Will be on pretty much all day today. Thanks! GT: TheKillahPriest
  • send me a friend request will try any character based horde achievements wen online UK gamertag ; gabriel86er
  • Send me a Friend request, will be up for doing most DLC achievements... Im gonna be online alot aswell so hit me up... from the UK aswell.
  • Send me a Friend request, will be up for doing most DLC achievements... Im gonna be online alot aswell so hit me up... from the UK aswell. GT : iiSHOWL3V3LZ xX sorry forgot to post my new GT.
  • If anyone is trying to get this achievement along with the other 4 player co-op achievements. GT JVIN84. I need 3 more people.
  • Looking for help on this and I am also interested in the other 4 player achievemnents. GT: L30RNT0L34N9
  • Lol woops first time i ever made a mistake on my Gt GT: L30RNT0L34NG
  • Add me, Im up for doing all the DLC Achievements! GT: Ringtail Ninja
  • Need help and will help :) Gt same as username. Let's get it done!
  • Online and looking to do this today, will help with other things you need too. GT: EyePull0ut (the 0 is a zero)
  • Anyone still looking to do this, add me and send a message. Will be happy to help with any other achievements, DLC or otherwise. GT: Allen Bell Cheers!
  • add me dillon2102
  • Need a few more recruits! GT: dazman47
  • if anyone wants to do this one or any of the other gears 3 dlc achievements add or message me
  • Send me a friend request online if you can use me. I will be on all day saturday and sunday. Gamer tag is Confinedkiller.
  • Invite me. GT is Joe Trcka
  • NEED HELP INVITE ME GT : IRONiiKxSHADOWz
  • Need help GT gul kanin
  • Need 3 more players Gt:vBrandon
  • Need 3 more players GT:vBrandonnn
  • Need this add me - "uncleclovas" Im always on.
  • I need this achievement add me Gt:Mod CJ If you need help with anything just let me know, I've soloed the horde on insane.
  • Add TeddyKnives to do any DLC Achievements. I'm on every day. Just message me or send me a friend request!
  • Hey I need 3 peeps for this one. Got 2 of us in party already add DiRTY POPE
  • i can help with this, GT: phazer to stun
  • looking for players add either Gh03t V8 or G T z LEGEND
  • I'm up for this too add GT is Syrix69
  • Add me... GT: NoClanNoMasters
  • I'd love to do this. GT: Blue Thunder28
  • I now have this achievement.
  • Im up for this too ill be on all of today add :GamerscoreVISTA. Thanks
  • Still looking to get this achievement gamertag S1ACKERS
  • add me : dizzzzeehaskell i got 2 controllers
  • Still looking for players to get this achievement Have 2 controllers here... please send me a msg or add me GT: NoClanNoMasters
  • Looking for people to do this, and every other achievement you need 5 players for. Send me a message or friendrequest me GT: ObnoxiousBadger, sidenote, got two controllers.
  • GT: FunCircumcision, add me for help on this
  • Add me for this achievement and any of the other co op/dlc achievements. I have two controllers as well. GT: Probability44
  • looking for people to help me with this add me GT IIX Rebellion I
  • online now if anybody wants to do this with me. or if you need help im always down to play just send out an invite SicknessFollowS
  • Need this one, and the other ones where it's "all as x". GT: EvilWays1
  • I'm online right now and lookoing for someone to help me with this achievement GT: IAmTheTechnus
  • LET'S DO THIS PEEPS ! Send me a message @ GT KimiBelgium
  • Want to do this ASAP! GT N1NJA GEORGE
  • I'm available 2nite or over the wknd if any1 wants to get this. I'm CST
  • I need to do most of the co op ones on this game. I have a second controller and I will be available all weekend. add me gt: Probability44
  • I need to do most of the 5 player achievements, if anyone is interested i will help you get others. I've got 2 controllers and I play constantly. Add me or msg me GT: Ckiri
  • really need this as well as other DLC achievements. On all week, send me a message or add me JohnnyFamous0 (zero)
  • Add me... ififaLLx
  • looking to get this one done if anyone else is looking for this or getting a few together to do some of the simular ones please get hold of me im on everyday just please message me what your adding me for as i get lots of requests ive not idea what there for SteTee75
  • THIS ONE IS EASY TO DO.. MESSAGE ME BACK IF YOU NEED ANOTHER BODY.
  • I need a hand getting this one done. If anyone is interested in helping me, add me. :-) X p0wDeRz X N.B. thats a zero in my gamertag, not an "O"
  • msg me if you need ppl me and my friend will do this GT: x412 wetcookie
  • i also still need this and i am willing to help others as well, just add me. gt: Verbitterung btw: i'd also get "host with the most" and "places to see, ppl to destroy" while we're at it! :)
  • I need help with all these things that require 5 people and the map packs ;-; if anyone is willing my gt is Gnarley Narwhal and i would sure appreciate it. :3
  • Also looking to get this done. Add me if anyone is needing an extra body to play. GT: Allen Bell Cheers!
  • Looking to get pretty much all the DLC achievements. I have NO friends who play Gears so I really need some willing peeps to get these blasted co-op ones. Friend me, msg me, whatever and let's get em done! GT: BizzleB13
  • Add me if u still need this, been putting this for to long now GT: Stianpuz Sidenote: Have all mutators n such needed for easy peacy runthrough
  • I'd appreciate it if you anyone could add me to complete this one, been trying to get this done for some time, one of many :) - GT Rad77UK Have all 5* Upgrades, thanks in advance!
  • Need help with this achievement. Anyone interested please add me GT: OilyOstrich
  • ADD ME NEED HELP PLZZZ IFIFALLX
  • Ok if u are down right now ive got some ppl need a cuple more add me online now ififaLLx Join my party and game lets knock it out quick
  • Add JediMasterRB81 if you want to help me get this achievement. I can help with other achievements.
  • Still need this one....add me all gt - Rad77UK will be on later! thanks!
  • GripsyChungTing add me, need this, kill locusts and boss wave as onyx guards achievement...
  • Logged in and went to the wrong page I meant this one, the host with the most and places to see people to destroy achievement
  • My Gamertag's IStoleThis4You, add me
  • Still need most of the Co-Op achievements...let's get them done together. i got some mutators that can help us breeze through some of them. Let me know...i'm online right now 8:41pm (pacific time) Let's get them done. GT: xelitheninjax
  • I need this one. Add gt: spam javelin 4 if you want to do it. I'll be on most evenings form about 1900 gmt. Will gladly help with all other forms of gears achievements an boosting. Thx.
  • Hey... if anyone is still in looking for help... add me... trunks prince... i need this one and all the other ones that you need 5 players for... i'll be on tonight at 7:30est... if anyone is serious about helping.. thanks
  • Looking for three others, on all times days or night, always willing to play and help with any other gears achievements. Add GT: BloodReaperX420
  • I'm looking for people to do pretty much all DLC achievements. You need to have a mic and preferably all the DLC. Send me a message @ GT: CpM Soccer09. I am on many times throughout the day especially during the weekend.
  • I hate this kind of achievement....
  • Still need to get this and a few other DLC achievements. Looking to do this right now (and/or any evening this coming week). Will gladly help out on any other achievements needed. Send me a Friend Request .... GT - Allen Bell Cheers!
  • doing co op achievements right now....need one more! add me: xelitheninjax
  • Me and my buddy CaptRedBeard4 are looking for 3 people to get this achievement with sometime soon. My gamertag and username are the same, message me on the network if you're down
  • looking to boost this on Saturday March 10. so if I can get a group together I will probably keep it going if people want to jump in and get it. This will be for all the 5 man team achievements. GT is Demogorgon XX. Also we can try for the foreshadowing achievement.
  • On from 12pm gmt today (wednesday) if anyone wants to do this and the other mp achieves. GT is Curly Turdz
  • On most nights from 10pm, got loads of horde cheevo to do, will help out on any achievement cause chances are I aint got it either. Got season pass too. GT: Bude Barbarian
  • On all night 2nite, invite, need group! GT Im HolyHell
  • Im on the most of the day/maybe night. so send invite if you need a mand for this one. GT: Ingen kommentar
  • Gt is demogorgon xx. I am doing this achievement right now if anyyone wants to join
  • If anyone is up for this, send me an invite. I'm usually online at 11 - 2 p.m. eastern time. GT: elmaleh112
  • Hey ill do boosting for all achievements. Add me, Razzer070
  • im down to do this. message me super 6 rampage
  • anyone needs help with bosswave defeat with 5 onyx guards add me FerrariDNA76.got all dlc and got all mutators unlocked. also need zeta team achievement and privat beast and horde achievement. i am almost everyday online and will help anybody who needs help.
  • Add me gt jafpitbull still looking for ppl to get this done
  • Add me gt: AU Unit. Need to get this one done
  • Gamer tag: IAwkwardTurtleI Add me
  • Looking for help! Need to get it done! gt: DeathOfLives
  • Add me, Stellub77, so we can get those achievements done!! Let's DO THIS! DeathOfLives, I will add you and those of the latest comments.
  • Add me StevoMeaux to get this achievement and more
  • need help with this achievement. GT: blue panther13
  • Need help with this one add me or text me i'll join gt:Phantom Citizen
  • I need to recruit three more people for this, and all the other versus and horde achievements that deal with a five man team. Add and message me on my GT: GZBxScarfacex94
  • looking to do this and go team zeta amoung others. add me and lets do it. GT: INSANEWINKY im on right now if anyone wants to add me and give some of them a go.
  • zT xTiTaN Ill help with all DLC
  • Update: I got all the group achievements, so please don't message me anymore.
  • Need help getting this achievement and the other group ones, add me if you want to do them GT D4NIE1 1893
  • add me cky2kp ill helpwith horde achievements since i need them
  • need some people to help me out in this
  • Helping with any co-op acheievements BoL x iiCoNzZ
  • if any one still has not got the co-op achievements msg me. gt: Mshadows x
  • I still need help with this along with "The host with the most" I don't have friends that play Gears, and the ones that do play, they don't have the DLC. Message me please, and if you can get 3 other people, that would be great. GT: YoshiRockz
  • Need a team for this as well as the other co-op achievements, message me GT: pureovvnage
  • Need a team for this message me Gt: Banana Thighs
  • on all the time add me iUhmazinn wanna do these achievements
  • Also looking to get this one GT: StaticVito
  • Need this and some other achievements from DLCs, add me, Im willing to help you with anything you still need GT: Ragnarok Fenrir
  • need some help with this and other new dlc achievements. GT homsAU
  • need this one add me will help with other one as well GT: ANTRAXS89
  • Can Someone tell me what is the best Dlc to buy For Gears 3 cause im not really sure what to get
  • Need Help Message Pokax on xbl
  • Im looking for anyone that need this achievement
  • Need help with this and zeta team go. Gt: fla killer 187
  • Add me 'fruitymachete' for this achievement, Also need other achievements .
  • @832 Raams Shadow. OT: i need all/most dlc cheevios. My GT is on the right. Msg or inv. Plz.
  • *left*
  • Im up for getting all the DLC achievements, feel free to add my GT @ HoodedMercenary, Will return the favour :)
  • I need help getting this achievement and a few more please add me I'm online all day (GMT) and I'll return the favour GT oO0 Pinky 0Oo
  • I need help getting this achievement and a few more please add me I'm online all day (GMT) and I'll return the favour GT oO0 Pinky 0Oo
  • I need help with this and other group DLC achievements. Add or message me I'll be online all day. GT: skidwitch
  • I need this achievement as well as all the other horde/beast/multiplayer based dlc achievements. My Gamertag: Sol Badguy24. I'll return the favour too
  • need help with this one and zeta team go. GT ProfessorHipHop
  • i need help on this on and any other acievements in any dlc hit me up gt: spryhno12
  • *Gt: spryhno18
  • Need help with this achievement. Add GT: ReicKi If you help me with this achievement, I help you with other ones (like Go, Zeta or whatssoever).
  • I need some help with this one. Gamertag: Floresj16
  • Hey guys!! I want to get this achievement. Lt me know... I have some friends up for it...But we are not five! Send me a request and message... My GT is Avenger PR PAC Thanks!
  • add me kylexydevin2 i am 850
  • Add me and send me a message if you're interested in doing this now / soon / today. =) Tag: HouseOfSyn I'm down to boost other achievements too.
  • Going for this achievment and a few others this saturday. need 2 more ppl. msg me or add me for details. GT ProfessorHipHop
  • If anybody wishes another person to help with this achievement, feel free to add/invite me, I'll be on most evenings UK time. Gamertag: MazerRackhamJR
  • I need this one, will help with anything someone needs. GT ironmike26
  • Hey, I need four persons to do this D: Someone with a good heart, your help would be appreciated. But don´t have mic, so it would be a little bit difficult to organize, anyway. The gamertag is Meregoblin if anyone can help.
  • i need some help with this achievement sooo can somehelp me plz gamertag is user name
  • Hi Im online now with two more friends.... I need two mero to gwt this one.... GT Avenger PR PAC Thanks!!!!! Invite me!
  • easily done set it up private get 3 people (2 with guest accounts) go to overpass, go up to the top of the stairs. hide the guest at the back and make sure you have super reload on and infinite ammo. go straight to wave 10 on hardcore *ping* easiest 100G you will ever get short of completing NFS Most Wanted
  • hi i really need this and all other 5 party cheevs and ribbons if any one else is still int the same boat add me GT rhubarbchoppa
  • Would like 2 do this with a some people plz add me. gt: SCP1980
  • i want to do this also. Gamertag: e 2 71828182846
  • add me if you want to do this GT clunkycandy i also need to get all the other 5 player multiplayer achievements, so if you need help ill be here.
  • add me too, also need the other multiplayer achievements I'm online most of the time! GT: The Dreamland.
  • Looking to do all the Multiplayer Command Horde Achievement (minus the 500 kills and command center). I am in PST timezone, but my schedule is very flexible. GT: Perpetualchi
  • Looking for this and a few others. Message me if interested. GT: Robinson41
  • Im looking for people to do this one and any other DLC achievements. GT: spryhno18
  • Would like to do this one if enyone needs it add me Gt; Hilbert13 and eny others if you need help
  • would anyone wanna get this achievement plus the other ones for this dlc message me if your interested or you want me to help you get it :)i cant help with the other dlcs cause cause i dont have em yet :(
  • I'll join anyones game to help get this
  • add me ill help anyone with any horde chievos
  • add me to do any coop achievements on any of the dlc including this one of course
  • add me to do any coop achievements on any of the dlc including this one of course Gamertag: HopTooTheAdrien
  • Send me a friend request to help me with this achievement or any other achievements with this game.
  • I need this and any other DLC achievement. GT: Natan0506
  • Looking to do these and other co-op horde achievements. Add: bauws
  • Need this achievement along with most other DLC achievements...I will be on tonight and all weekend. Send me a message. GT: SquishedTomato
  • gt: agent808
  • online now if interested
  • Add me if interested in doing this: GT: Imperial Arbite
  • add me i need help with this one GT:xYMx MaFiia o
  • send me a friend request to help me with coop mission dlc mission and dlc muiltplayer acheivments i need help in if u need to add me GT; xYMx MaFiia o
  • Looking to get a team together for this and some other mp achievements. anyone interested hit me up. GT: EmbryStarCOG
  • Also looking for this and others DLC and co-op achievements (Ribbons for Horde and Beast too), I'm online almost everyday for a couple hours, I will like to help others also to get these achievements, add me, GT: Frijoler0
  • Add me I will help to do this. GT: MUZZETT
  • Very interested in doing this! I have the DLC and I'm online pretty much every day so please invite me if anyone sees this and is pulling a group together. Tag is: RomanAround
  • Interested in working on this one and some of the other DLC achievements & Ribbons! Typically online 4pm-8pm EST most week days. Message me and lets get some achievements! GT: daFixer
  • Yah im also Down to get this achievement add GT: Defiled BuRnZ
  • anyone need this achievement still? I still need like all of the Horde/Beast ones still. GT: Wolf Nuggetz26
  • Available at almost any time to do this or any other horde based achievements Add me: GT= TwiistedNuts yo
  • Does anyone want to boost this achievement with me? I'm currently on right now so add or msg me if you would like to help me :] GT: LusciousLester
  • i want anyone to boost this with me. GT:xRedrom
  • Hey i need some help with this one as well as Zeta Team Go! and Force multiplier. hit me up Sp4c3 Cowb0y18
  • GT: McCheds add me
  • Add GT Maddening Cake Need people to help get this achievement Msg me with gears achievement so I know to accept
  • I need this aswell add me online with a msg about gow3 achievements and we'll go for it :D GT: Mr Krystopher
  • Can someone help my with all that DLC: Horde Command Pack?
  • gamertag is lost in a park friend request and let me know its for gears if anyone wants help/ to help cheers =)
  • I'll help with lost of achievements for this game. Request me.
  • if anyone needs help with this or any other dlc achievements add my gt Free1anceHB
  • ^^^To the last few comments above. I can help with this or any other DLC achievements. GT: Weasel On ROIDZ
  • me too ^^
  • I'm looking to do this one soon with a group of people, so send me a message and we can coordinate a play time. GT is pir0maniac
  • msg me if u want to try going for LIKE A BOSS and all form forces of natures GT: SirSlaughter35 just say GOW 3
  • Add the Gamertag: Kenneth Stokes I have a mic.
  • I need a group of ppl to help with this an the zeta team go, need a group so add me, also willing to help others get it
  • Also gamer tag is "hornlime"
  • am up for this and other related achievement GT: Lockwood 92
  • Got the season pass the other day and it appears all my friends already have this achievement. Anyone who would like to help me please add and message me on xbox live cheers :)
  • If anyone would like to help me with this achievement just message me. I have a second controller so only three more people are needed. Gamertag: Jutsu
  • Would anyone be able to help with the dlc achievements I'm online all day the 6th of june if anyone can help nice one My profile name is mattatmoes
  • i will be on all night tonight, i need help on plenty of achievements and will return the favour
  • I need help with this one. Add me, gamertag: kwenlu
  • need most 5 player chievos, message me if u need them 2. i have all dlc's
  • Gamertag is DrunkRussianVic
  • I need help with all of the multiplayer and horde achievements. Add me if anyone is interested. gamertag is DeltaRayEdge
  • Looking for help with this one. GT: Negativitron
  • Just bought the season pass and need help with all the achievements if interested add me: ZX47
  • Need help with this one GT - Kiwi Zombie X
  • Anyone need help? GT-Flaminhead2000
  • I need players to do this with Message me GT: Mr Loizou
  • Need help to get this, message me GT: Elias Bros
  • Still missing this achievement, willing to help with the others of dlc, please add me or send me a message: ChUyHa85
  • Need help ! Add me please !
  • Add me! gamer tag is eagles13 I am really looking forward to getting this achievement.
  • anyone need help? Add me! GT-Flaminhead2000
  • i need 3 people to help me get this achievement add me G3AR5 1988 thanks
  • Add me. I'll help with this achievement and any other dlc achievement. GT: COLEXC
  • Just need a party of 5 for a lot of these achievements.
  • need this one and other 5 player ones add me please II UK II BobBob
  • Looking to do this as well as pretty much all the other DLC achievements add me my Gamertag is "Unique Baka"
  • need this also. add me to comprise a team
  • need help with this one and all other 5player achievements, add me if interested in helping me out gt- galvanichydra19
  • I need some help with this and the other 5 player achievements. My GT is mrtaliban7 and just message me.
  • I need help with this and other 5 player achievements. I'll be on today. Message me at GT Grenwolf.
  • Looking to get this as soon as possible. Message me if you have a space free or would like to help. GT: ryanb1705
  • I need too help with this and other 5 player achievements GT:GreyWardenTR
  • I need help with this achievement as well... Add me up and message me if you are up for it. GT: DOM1N8ORR
  • Please add for achievement GT. HardHitter45
  • Any body want to help GT ZX47
  • Need Some People for this. GT: l MadDogMike l
  • Need help with Gears 3 ahchievements and don't mind helping back! Message me or add me! Gt is the same as my username. Thanks! =]
  • I still need help if anyone wants to do this too message me. Thanks.
  • Need help getting this achievement and a couple others ones for horde command pack. Add or msg me GT: ACTS 2 38 n 39
  • I need this achievement too! GT: channon808
  • Anyone willing to help. My gt: ResistYourFate
  • Need help with this achievement and others send me a friend request gt:xROCxDeathwish
  • I need this, send a friend request to gt: clumsy king007 (They are zeroes). I always have one other friend with me ready to do this.
  • Need help with this achievement. Please send me a message GT: jayleene
  • i need help with this achievement. My GT: BabyshieldT16
  • I need help with this achievement!!!! Need four people. Gamertag Lysergide 420!!!!! If interested send me a request!!!!
  • Need help with achievement then message me on xbox live gamer tag: Zissko
  • I need this GT: AgentJustin47
  • i need this. even when ive done it, add me if u need an extra guy. gt: The Asus4
  • add me, my gt is FlareWolf472, i will be online all day :D
  • I need help for this and other 5 player achievements. Add me GT: ApexPredator33
  • From August 9th to August 10th, me and my brother will be going for ALL the private match/horde mode/ beast/ every achievement that needs five players to do. We will get all of them, so if you want in on this for sure event, send me a message. All it takes is three people to send me a message who have an xbox mic and guaranteed achievements for all of us. All DLC required. Whoever is available on these two days send me a message! It will be done for sure, My account name is the same as my gt, but send me a message first.
  • lets take down the horde i need help will help let me know gt: andyes43
  • Tonight at about 9:30pm uk gmt doing this and other 5 player ones till the early hours morning message me if you want in. GT; StrikerJKK
  • Looking for a group for this and all other 5 player achievements. Am on most of the day so send me a message on live. GT same as username
  • Looking for 4 people do all the 5 player achievements with around 8:30pm tonight (uk gmt) message me or send a friends request if interested. GT: WEE MAN 2401 (Spaces included)
  • looking for a group to do all dlc achievements, add me: RemkoX360 for your group or to make one. i intend to do all achievements and i boost back! so if you have a group add me, or if you are looking for a group, add me! im on european time, so im not online all the time with 'USA time'.
  • Looking for help with this cheevo. Add me. iHySteRiiA. Eastern Standard TIme
  • Add me! I'll help other as long as they help me! GT- Goofy727
  • GT-MellowMuppet add me :) don't worry I'm not a dick who hogs achievements
  • Having a lobby to do all Co-op achievements and the "Foreshadowing" and "I've Got This" achievements. Message TheGODScott or send a friend request on September 1st between 10-11PM EST Time. Hope to see a lot of people show up.
  • Looking for help with all co-op acheivements (Zeta Team, Go!, Force Multiplier , Unstoppable Force , Now They Begin to Understand etc etc) & the host ones, naturally all help will be returned in kind Add me Drak18 & msg Gears3 Thanks
  • Looking for help with all the co-op achievements, Please add: xEliiTeRhYs
  • hey guys, i could use help with getting achievements. The people on my xbox account no longer play gears 3, or never did. Some of the achievments that i am looking for are mostly in horde. You need 5 players to get the achievements, and i dont have 5 players on my list. If theres any achievements that i have. that you dont have, i will help you get them if i can. PS yes i have adam pheonix because i bought the collectors edition of the game. im not a hacker, im sick of people asking
  • hey guys, i could use help with getting achievements. The people on my xbox account no longer play gears 3, or never did. Some of the achievments that i am looking for are mostly in horde. You need 5 players to get the achievements, and i dont have 5 players on my list. If theres any achievements that i have. that you dont have, i will help you get them if i can. PS yes i have adam pheonix because i bought the collectors edition of the game. im not a hacker, im sick of people asking ..Please add me : rietas thor
  • Add me: Final Hours I'm looking for people to boost all the DLC achievements with, so add me and I'll help you if you help me. Online almost daily.
  • Add me to boost achievements. GT - iTz Ur BoY Cuco
  • Character achievements GT.: paul greg indy2
  • Anybody willing to help me do this? I just dont have 4 other friends with the map pack. Please Help! GT GxA Ph1LdO
  • can anyone help me with this? i need 4 people to help me, i may have 1 or 2 friends that could help but if anyone can help me then add me :) ZombieSlayers09
  • Hey I need four other people to do this, as well as the other two horde and beast achievements. If you can just add me and message me. GT: Kahos Rayne
  • Please add gt, soadtoolfan for this ans similar achievements
  • I need help with this achievement along with others that require certain characters. I'm willing to help anyone who is willing to help me. GT- Spaghetti211
  • Im willing to do this if other people are trying to get it. GT: Operative North, i live in PST if wondering.
  • I'd love to help! Will boost for boost! Add me: Bioprject187
  • Very easy, it doesn't worth 100G if "Seriously 3.0" doesn't worth 1000G =P
  • Hey guys. If anyone is looking for another player to do this achievement with, feel free to send me a message over xbox live. My gamertag is the same as my username.
  • I need help for this achivments add me:EL7MuhAAmAdzZz
  • Looking for reliable party of people to help me with this please, plus many other achievements i already need, and willing to help with any others. Message or add if you would like help or can help me. GT: The Cipriani Thanks
  • I need help with this achievement. GT: Dark Ethan
  • Hi, I'm looking to do this and the following: The Host with the Most Places to See, People to Destroy I will also help with other achievements in return. Cheers GT: SedentaryGraph2, GMT 0
  • Hi I'm looking for a bunch of other people to help me with this achievement and a few others on GOW3. If you can help me out add me. I'm on most evenings and live in the UK. I'll return the favour and help with any achievements I can. Thanks. GT: Kirbstomp1
  • GT: mudwick Someone please help me with this. I also need the savage maruder, recurit clayton, Beat a lambet berserker. Basically, I need all of them for the ones requiring 5 people
  • I also need same achievements like mudwick GT: HolyJanus
  • need this done along with other 5 player achievements GT = STEVEdaNORM
  • I can help you if you need this and with other gow3 achievements Gt: PaYn3
  • Message me if anyone wants to boost this or any other multiplayer achievements. I have a mic
  • Gt: MISTA JoJo
  • hey guys GT Thermidor360 i need help with this and the other 5 people multiplayer achievements Message me!
  • message or add me to boost any muiltiplayer achievements (except forces of nature not got it yet) will be willing to help with the five people achievements aswell! GT: TTGz Flukester
  • I am looking for people who want to do this achievement, as well as any other horde and beast mode dlc achievements. send a message or friend request to JOSHUALEEFUCHS if you want to do it.
  • Feel free to add me as well, barely got the season pass and am looking this one and all of the other team based achievements with anyone who needs them too. Will help with whatever other ones you need as well. GT: ElementalWeapon
  • Same here, hit me up if you're working on multiplayer achievements: DopeKid27
  • Please help me with this, I just don't have anyone to help me, message me. GT: TangentialRicky
  • looking for players to do...force multiplyer...kill locust like a boss..zeta team go..i can also help others having probs with any other they need:GT shammy1975
  • if anyone wants help with this or any other achievement in this game feel free to add me. gamer tag is the same as my name. cheers.
  • Aiming 4 these achievements: Places to See, People to Destroy Kill Locust (Like a Boss) Zeta Team, Go! Come to Poppa! Locust, Forever! I've Got This! Force Multiplier If u also need help with any of these achievements add me TG: Pikabolter
  • I'm lookin for people to get this as well as many others. Looking for people to play GoW mostly, aiming for achievements, not so much boosting. GT: Samsquachi
  • Wondering if anyone could help me get the horde command pack host 5 achievements and this one. Would be much appreciated. Gamertag: majicDan669 Send a message if you'd like help with these or are willing to help. Regards.
  • Looking for 4 people to help me with the last few achievos i need for the DLC i have, they are: This one Hosting a private horde and beast game Complete waves 1 to 10 with 5 people from zeta and a few more i need to wrap up ill help anyone who needs help also add me GT: UrA Dayvid FW
  • I'm Looking for a group of people for this achievement and all of the other four player DLC ones as well, such as, Zeta and the beast and horde achievements for hosting matches. My gametage is: Zayne 2236
  • I have all dlcs but don't have people to do all of the achievements with. If anyone's wants to do these add me. x p r a x i s I can get maybe 1 or 2 other people.
  • if any needs help invite GT: Kashinju
  • I got all dlc but no achievements ! need help ! Gtag : KoF Hoxra
  • Need help. GT: Dark Ethan
  • Looking for people to do this achievement as well as others. Send me a message. GT:ikeep pwnin
  • Looking for peeps. Hit me up GT: GunnaR484
  • Very late to the party I know, but would be very happy if four people could help me out with some of the DLC achievements, that need to be done in teams. I just don’t have friends who play this. The host with the most Places to see, people to destroy Kill locust Zeta team, Go Defending the past Come to poppa Locust forever Force multiplier Unstoppable force
  • add TF Latino
  • Needs this one. I'll be on in one hour. Add me GT = Daffo18
  • could help if need)
  • I'm getting all the 'Horde Map pack' achievements! Message me if you are down to do this! Thanks :) My Gamertag: Aux Fazza
  • I already have this achievement but willing to help others get it. Just add my gt: x brookstar P.s mainly ppl from the USA cuz better connection.
  • Need help with this one. Looking to do it on Saturday at 1 us/Canada east coast time zone
  • I am looking to do this as well. Add my gamer tag: Sepe254 I am looking to plan this out so I can this done quickly. I will be doing it Saturday 2/16 at 2PM Eastern Standard Time.
  • Hey I am looking for people to get this achievement and the one where everyone plays as a member of team zulu. If you want help just message me. My gamertag is Deadpool 480.
  • I mean team zeta Achievement
  • Looking to do this and other related achievements that require the DLC's. GT: Kamasaur
  • hi, im looking to do all the online achievements on this game with someone. timezones arent much of an issue for me but im pretty limited to weekends. add me if you want and we can work something out. please say what game/achievemnt you want help with or ill get confused, i play a lot of games online with people you see. thanks. and my gt is G3MINIZ and i also have a 2nd controller i can sign in if need be
  • im looking for help on this and other dlc horde/multiplayer achievements. i have a 2nd controller that can be singed in as well add me if interested gamertag: kearnm
  • Add me! :D for this and the other achievements in the DLC
  • add me for this and other dlc achievements GT:ImSpartacusDude
  • add me if you're interested with a quick message, cheers, will do other DLC achievements GT: o ACTiONMAN o
  • Add me for this and the other dlc achievements! GT SSJCoble7
  • I 4Ku I Fede add me!
  • Add me for this and other Achievements, Gt Naecix Add me I am gonna be on at 7:30 Us time...
  • Somebody for the love of god help me get these five person required cheevos. I do not know anybody else who still plays this game so we need to find more people. Help Gamertag: Physics Paragon
  • Also looking for help with this and the zeta 5 people achievement!
  • Me to need this WarmerButton03
  • LF people to do the dlc ach's 'oM Scrub'
  • Looking for group to do this achieve and many others. HMU - GT: Im Tuu Godly
  • Need help with this and a couple of the other five man achievements. Will help with other achievements too, MSG or send a friend request GT: Thermidor360
  • need this and other 4-5persons achievements add me
  • will also help withother achevementa add me gamertag -limbotus
  • Looking to do all the 5 player achievements. GT: Im Forgiving
  • Looking for someone to boost this with. I have someone else that I work with on these achievements. Send me a message: ThatsFine9
  • Need help with this add me FF Sylar UK
  • I need this achievement. Message me. GT is Clubmixx.
  • GT: Aidexx Wanna get this before the release of GoW:J!
  • Gamertag: GuruNinnnjaaa Will help out on all needed achievements. Hit me up.
  • I would love to get this over with and a few of the other achievements, I own ALL the map packs. Add me guys or message me please my list my be full. - o KRoNiiKzZ o
  • I need help with this achievement,I can play at GMT+1 times GT:GioB IT
  • looking to boost Achievements GT: xxxSXEPUNKxxx
  • looking to get the multipeople achievements like the ones in raams shadow and horde command dlc message me GT firedrake090
  • I need this achievement and all others that require teams of 5. Message me GT xSilver Shadow
  • I need this achievement and all others that require a team of 5 people. GT= VERGIL 762
  • looking to get this and the other 5 person achievements. message me: zXBruceWayneXz
  • Next week I will be putting together a team to get this, the Zeta team and a couple of other achievements out of the way. I will be online from Tuesday onwards roughly between 9am and 1pm GMT. Obviously I'll need as many people as possible so, if you're interested, send me a message so we can coordinate and get these out of the way in an hour or two! All the best! GT: robandines
  • I don't know if anyone still plays this game on here but I'd like some help getting a lot of these achievements. Message/add me: MrsLeonSKennedy
  • i would like some help with these achievements somehow if you can assist me or i can assist you that would be awesome. just message my GT: LoLTaylornite
  • need people to do this and other dlc achievements with. message me GT: Scare5889
  • need this one. my gt: The Asus4
  • I also need this one , please send me a text : LoiArraignee2885
  • Looking for few people to do this with so send me a message UK so time zone and all and mic please GT Ice Warriors
  • i'm needing to find players to help in getting as many achievements as possible for this game. so if you can help me out my gamertag is:GridironFists send me a message if you are needing this achievement. live in UK
  • Need help with this, send me a message, gamertag is V3 Krysis
  • I need to get this achievement. I have an extra controller plus my friend will be joining us. So we only need one more person with an extra controller. We are doing other achievements as well. Message me my gamertag is HolaOswaldo
  • Looking for people to do this got 2nd controller GT:SSanyika
  • want to do this and have a 2nd controller to make it easier GT xZOMB1E KILL4x
  • need this and and all other coop achivments except for campaign.. Have second controller GT: XIII Natas XIII
  • I need this achievement and a lot of other co-op ones. I don't have second controller though sorry. GT: J Man50123
  • I'm up 4 this. GT: xMoBx ReVeNGe
  • Need help (?) GT: BURNINGxDESIRES
  • trying to boost this achievement
  • Hey looking to do this... and other team based or character specific mission achievements? If you want help just message on xbox live. GT: Stubborn Barren Achievements I need: - Force Multiplier - Zeta Team, Go! - Defending the Past - Come to Poppa! - Locust, Forever! - Natural Selection - Foreshadowing - The Host with the Most - Places to See, People to Destroy - Kill Locust (Like a Boss) - Help From My Friends - I'm Rubber, You're Glue - Unarmed and Dangerous Most of these are either Horde, Campaign or Beast mode with the exception being killing with Ramm. I already have two players who are willing to do this. GT: Stubborn Barren GT: xX SICKLAD Xx GT: ? GT: ? GT: ? Need three available players.
  • Hey if anybody needs a hand doing these Cheevos message me Gamer tag masterfreddie ill try and help out if you need any of these Will be on tonight tmoz and sat 22nd 23rd 24th Achievements I need: - Force Multiplier - Zeta Team, Go! - Defending the Past - Come to Poppa! - Locust, Forever! - Natural Selection - Foreshadowing - The Host with the Most - Places to See, People to Destroy - Kill Locust (Like a Boss) - Help From My Friends - I'm Rubber, You're Glue A load of beast levels and horde levels aswell need to get some game time in this Cheers
  • i am trying to get this one as well as others. Have additional controller. I am addult and willing to help as well. Message me if intrested my gt is my username here
  • I'm trying to finish up this game as well as many others before the next gen of consoles come out. I need/am willing to help out with ALL DLC achievements and beating the game in arcade mode on 4 player co-op/insane difficulty. I have a second controller if necessary. I'm on Pacific Standard Time, so we can plan ahead accordingly. GT: OS X Snoop Lion
  • Need this Cheevo. Hit me up.Royal Hyena.
  • I need this achievement please help... bonghoots! GT: bombTREES
  • Anyone still need help with this? Gt: MakeshiftHat
  • looking to do this and a few other multiplayer ones, GT - SI3DN3R
  • GT NiceBlueBird.Need help ,feel free to add me
  • I need this if anyone can help GT Beto The Pure. I will help with others also.
  • Need help with this achiv and other concerning team effort in gow3 add me on xboxlive Vangrant1 or PM me
  • Need help, add me GT: xchronicleryu
  • if anyone still doing achievement hunting for this achievement and others add me GT:EyeLessJester
  • Can someone help me get this achievement messeage me GT: Delta 693
  • need some help add me
  • masked hysteric is GT
  • Still looking for ppl to do this achievment Plz PM if interested Gamer Tag is vangrant1
  • Im looking to go for this, my gamertag is the same as my screen name on here add me if you want to do this.
  • GT: redsaber12
  • If anyone is still looking to complete this achievement, then please message me GT: Kching 07
  • i still need this achievement and all the other co op ones add me Sick Destiny i have a mic
  • anyone want to help me do this i have one other player ready??
  • add me if you want to do this and a bunch of the other co-op achievements GT: Waffle fudge
  • Need a team for this and all other co-op achievements GT: JUICY COSCO
  • Looking to do this achievement, just send a message to "Ukimoi"
  • Need this and all other Horde co-op achievements. Add Eturnem - must have a mic.
  • looking to do this tonight have 2 controllers add me GT : Conquester
  • Add xman b3ar AbSx
  • looking to boost this only need one more person... GT: ocso insanity
  • Lookin to boost some of these online achievements add me gt= miksurbroski89
  • Looking to do this one along with: - Places to See, People to Destroy - Kill Locust (Like a Boss) - Help From My Friends - I'm Rubber, You're Glue - Foreshadowing (I can probably get this one with someone I know) - Zeta Team, Go! - Come to Poppa! - Locust, Forever! - I've Got This! - Force Multiplier I can do it this weekend, or next week on Thursday, anytime after 5 on Friday, or next weekend. CST. I might have someone that could do it so we'll just need 3 more if thats the case. I also have an extra controller.
  • Baller1492, I need all those and a few more add me GT: MentokMindTkr I'm free almost whenever
  • GT: Ufc 1000 need this also
  • I still need this one and others like: - Zeta Team, go - Host with the Most - Places to see, people to destroy - Help from my friends - Come to poppa - Locust, Forever - Force Multiplier and some other multiplayer achievements. Also needs help to the onyx medal of the beast mode. My GT - FelipePereira80
  • add Lyreli i need this somethin shocking
  • If anyone wants to help get any of the achievements that require 4-5 people add or message Verrucktion
  • If anyone needs help with this message me i got all maps, and characters, and a guest so all you need is 3 people, and we can do this... and all the other ones that require 5 people. message me any day. GT: Mod Xzim
  • I need pretty much all the extra multiplayer cheevos. Gamertag is S0LIDSCARECR0W. The o's are zeros
  • I'll do this multiplayer achievement and more. I have all dlc GT:Ryukyu Pirate
  • Getting back in this, all DLC. Feel free to add me: BayBossTycoon
  • Need most DLC achievements Will be on all week and weekend hit me up xo Fayt ox
  • Can someone help? Add me RAMSGIO
  • I need help. add me GT: Sr Longoria
  • Please help me on this, I'm deaf n I'm good player n I need buddies for gow 3 add me ghost904killr
  • Please help me on this, I'm deaf n I'm good player n I need buddies for gow 3 add me ghost904killr
  • Need to boost a lot of achievements on this game so please message me if you want to party up!! i have all the DLC and 4 controllers GT: xXCHINCHILLAZXx
  • Need help with this one, however, I don't have a mic. GT: Deformed Hobo
  • GT:BxH iLana add me ineeed help :(
  • Could use a hand with this achievement.... GT: XxB1LzYxX
  • Willing to help with this or any other FoN achievement GT:mcpicklesauce
  • Anyone doing Horde/Beast achievements add me: Jordan0123
  • Anyone doing Horde/Beast achievements add me: Jordan0123
  • I need this. Add me if you have a group. GT is Dadgummit420. Usually online around 7PM - 10PM EST.
  • Looking to get this and some other multiplayer ones. Add me SI3DN3R
  • GT: Jago1228. Need this
  • I'm looking for some help With this for my brother and me. Along With a feW other achievements. If anyone could help us that Would be aWesome! My gamertag is ItsWormSon.
  • Do you need the Horde Command Pack DLC to get this achievement?
  • Looking to boost this as well as some others gt is mcinnis420
  • Thanks to all who helped me with getting achievements and having fun in the process. I will help anyone as much as I can.
  • Looking for a group felixdaddy
  • Can somebody help me do this? And others please? I will help the way as i can to. GT: MisterTRock
  • Hit me up on xbox live just need one guy already got four of my brothers that are high levels and good upgrades need 1 more guy gamertag is same as my user name my Brothers The Tugeye Krylly and Homeless Family My Gamertag is same as my user name CLAYTONCARM1N3E
  • I need 4 more people I have all dlc I'm a high level I'm above average but I'm willing to do all achievements my gamertag is BOCANE
  • I also will would help on gears of war 2
  • Need this and buncha others. GT - Aerdo
  • Edit from last comment new GT is FLeXcommaMalcom add me
  • Add me if you're forming a group to do this. GT is Dadgummit420.
  • Need this and all other DLC achievements. Add me. GT: PridedMcnasty10
  • Need help with all five coop horde achievements: Host 5 players, 5 Onyz Guards, 5 Zeta, and 5 FON characters. Can also help with any achievement, ribbon or medal you need. GT: Sampson 033
  • Need this and all other DLC achievements. Add me.
  • Still need this and the other 5 player achievments! if more of you still need it please join! would be amazing! Gamertag: Lassiedelikker
  • I want to get these multiplayer achievements with a good group. Let me know if you are interested in knocking these out. Gamertag: Random Dero
  • Lookimg to do a few of the dlc achievements. Can help with whatever anybody else needs also. Gametag is IHateMrDollop
  • Would like to get this Achievement plus the other ones on the DLC, Add me if interested GT: Welsh Aftermath
  • Please add me too! GT: wl71
  • need this one and alot more add me gt cks tiny
  • Hi I'm trying to get all the DLC achievements, message/add me if interested. RussianTankDog
  • Looking to get this achievement, and in 4 player co-op. GT: Pat723
  • Need this GT mission664
  • need this, msg me @ LiteJP if you wanna grab this and any other group ones.
  • Hi I need help with the horde and beast achievement. GT: Juhixius
  • I have created a Facebook group to help the community coordinate and get the Gears of War 3 achievements. Sign up so that we can organize online meetings between gamers! https://www.facebook.com/groups/648222235345162/ My GT: GregoireSniper
  • Need most 5 man achievements GT: jwrussell1991
  • Looking to get most of the coop horde achievements. Add me - iPewPewYew
  • Is anyone up for doing this achievement?
  • GT: Xx TR 24 xX Message me!!
  • Anyone wanting to do this, hmu! i Maedhros i is my gamertag, and while we're at it, we can get any other 4 player related achievements.
  • I have 2 controllers message me Gt: i act simple i
  • Gamertag: Alchemaus Message me ASAP!
  • GT: Xx TR 24 xX Message me!
  • I'm still available for these or any other 5 man/character skin achievements in Gears 3. Gamertag is my username.

Game navigation