Two for the Road Achievement in Gears of War 2

• Two for the Road

Complete the "Road to Ruin" deleted scene in co-op as either Marcus or Dom

• How to unlock Two for the Road

See "Highway to Hell" for more info.

To play in co-op, you simply need to load the deleted scene, then either sign in a second controller or invite someone to your game through the dashboard. You can't start this from any kind of lobby, but so long as you get a second person in right at the start you'll get the achievements.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • hey im getting the game again in July and seriously have no achievements for this game and i need all the multiplayer ones if anyone want to play please help im always up to playing a game with someone and will gladly help them with achievements i am also getting the first game and need help with that one so please message and send friend request me and tell me your up for gears in a little while im also up to helping with co-op achievements my gamer-tag is "Konner94".
  • Hey man, trying to get this achievement as well as the "Open Relationship" & "Friends with Benefits" from gears 2, also got Gears 1 and would love to get the Co-op achievement for that one too. LMk if still interested, used ID "Billy got a gun"
  • I need someone to play this with. Hit me up!
  • Add me to get this.
  • anyone want to do this with me ? add me as friend cheers
  • any1 for this? im up for it :)
  • Did this with guns blazing in co-op playing as Marcus after just getting it updated this norning.
  • Who is nice to help me for this achievement? =] Gamertag: SpecOpsHD
  • I still need help :)
  • i just completed this solo and it wasnt that hard on casual. i was on split screen with another account and just altered controllers when needed.
  • need this cheevo fr me
  • gamer tag.. hopentethking
  • i need help message me if want to play xXBoOgYMaN21Xx
  • I need a partner for this, GT: HMS Resolution
  • Add and message me if you want to do this real quick. Gt; ThatDamnBasterd
  • gt buy me Doritos need this and other coop campaign
  • i need this and other achievements add me if u need some too :) GT: BlaringGosling4
  • Anyone who wants help getting this and other achievements too can add me. been needing more gears players on my list. GT: DeathXRange
  • I need a co-op partner for this and campaign. Hit me up if you wanna team up and kill some locust BIG TIME. gt: SeekerofAngels
  • i Ied
  • I need a co-op player for this campaign, just the deleted scene. send me a message if interested. GT= oXo 2legit2quit
  • Need someone to do this with, message my GT: JayCeeRocha HD
  • Feel free to add me. Need help on a few achievements including this one. Will help back. Gamertag is GreatPretender9
  • Looking to get this. Please add me on Xbox Live if you need it to! Gamer Tag: Dewy626 Cheers!
  • hi, looking to get this achievement. GT: ENGINEER H4RR7
  • Looking to boost this, message me ingame - GT: SlayingUrchin3
  • looking to grab this quick. msg me LiteJP
  • looking for a partner to do this one gt z4nthr4x
  • Looking for a partner for this achievement. GT: daman371
  • Looking for a partner. Gt: VictorAS20

Game navigation