Standing Here, Beside Myself Achievement in Gears of War 2

• Standing Here, Beside Myself

Win 3 matches of Wingman (public)

• How to unlock Standing Here, Beside Myself

Wingman is a gametype of two-player teams fighting to the death. The winner is the first team to get 15 points, giving one point for each kill and another point for being the surviving team for the round (only one person has to live but all other teams must be dead). I would suggest getting a good co-op partner and working on these, or just search for a match and hope for a good partner. If you're really bad, it is only three wins so just keep at it and you'll get it eventually. Must be done in a Public Xbox Live match.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • You can get this against bots in a Social Match, Thats how i had to do it...
  • You're awesome. Thank you.
  • it and it doesn't seem to work for me. I was able to get two of the other wingman achievement ones but not this one.
  • It's either social match vs. bots or be really lucky if you're not skilled enough to do it with a friend.
  • It's not too hard to get
  • i cannot get this :( not even in social :/
  • How do you set up bots in a social match?
  • can you get this via system linking caus i have never tried it, but would like to know plz
  • I'm up for boosting if anyone is interested. Wingman is my weakest game.
  • do you have to buy the new maps to do this?
  • I would like to boost if anyone is interested
  • im up for it
  • im up for it
  • anyone wanna help me with this add me faliure blaze
  • any boosters add me willing to boost
  • anyone wanna help add me failure blaze
  • up for boosting
  • is there a way to boost? if so add me, i need one more match to win
  • Trying to fide people to play online with ADD ME Gtag "JORD509"
  • just a heads up, since the last update. You can now get all the online achievements in costom.
  • Can you actually get these offline? with bots or a second controller? Trying both but nothing working, hit me up on my GT: RayfeLosstarot - Also need help with Horde and Insane mode. Decent player, just finished Hardcore mode solo :)
  • #20 - can you honestly? Where did you find that out?
  • hey im getting the game again in July and seriously have no achievements for this game and i need all the multiplayer ones if anyone want to play please help im always up to playing a game with someone and will gladly help them with achievements i am also getting the first game and need help with that one so please message and send friend request me and tell me your up for gears in a little while im also up to helping with co-op achievements my gamer-tag is "Konner94".
  • @20 no you can't, because I've done custom games to get the 'compete all the map pack levels on wingman' or whatever cheeve it is but I've done robably 6-10 wingman custom matches and this one did not unlock. Must be done in Social or Ranked. To get all bots you can either play at a weird time of day when no one is online, or you can tank your internet connection. I started several large downloads then hit search and I always end up in a game with bots, this is how I am doing Annex with execution rules, 5/8 against bots. be careful though, bots are hard, I don't care what anyone else says, the bots are hard so don't rush or you will lose.
  • up for boosting this msg me
  • message me to boost.
  • I would really enjoy a partner for this!
  • anyone out to help as i suck at this game lol
  • i need this achievement, but i'm only average online
  • I WILL HELP. I SUCK THOUGH HAHAHAHA.
  • I'm looking for a partner to do this with. Just so you know, i haven't played much wingman, so I suck
  • anyone looking to boost Beat the Meatflag, Standing Here Beside Myself, Annex: Now With Execution Rules, or It's Good To Be King, message me, I'm trying to get max people to help
  • looking for partners to do this achievement. LEO LUCAS
  • I am wanting to boost all the public online achievements. Add me people, we can get them all done! :) Add me: 'Evan Capoeira'
  • I'm also trying to get this achievement, so just send me a message bout this achievement, no friend request please. I need help on this & some other public achievements, my gamertag is Hallowuser. So message me about this achievement if anybody is willing to boost this achievement & other online achievements.
  • Also looking to boost :) the annex one is the hardest so we should do that first :)
  • Add me if you're interested I'm an average online player and I don't have any DLC maps my GT is LimitingSleet3
  • Changed it to DevileKing
  • add me anyone who can help !
  • So who's gizmo do I have to ride just to get a good teammate in this for once ..... Really >.>
  • how do u do the bot way i dont get it
  • how do u do the bot way i dont get it
  • to get bots uhave to be put into a new game, as in no other pphumans are available to play, however ppl can join ur game
  • in addition to my comment with poor typing, i need ppl to help me with this. GT: getyadogsoffme
  • @44 I'll help ya
  • how do you get a social match with bots?
  • i'm looking to boost all the online achievements ... i'm just average at online :/ usually just play horde add me up though GT: metabolicbatman
  • Need this achievo, hmu GT: BIG D 211111444
  • need someone to help boost this gt-ThePwner031
  • anyone still boosting these ? msg me if u can get enough ppl to play cheers
  • im interested in boosting this as well
  • need some help with this. missing 1 or 2 wins, but i'm having trouble finding players. so if i could join with someone that might solve the proplem. GT: same as Username
  • Forgot to add. I don't have the DLC
  • Looking to boost all the online achievements so if you can help me my gt is Sp1Tt1n 1 3y3 Please add me
  • I cant seem to do anything online I cant get a single kill or anything so help with the online achievements would be great. GT: Mead54
  • I need to boost this Gt: Jade Quarantine
  • I need all multiplayer chevos send message if know how
  • Anyone boosting this (and other online achievements), feel free to add me. Gamertag: Allen Bell Will be on most evenings (UK time) Cheers!
  • Totally looking for a partner to do this cheevo with
  • Getting a boosting group together for this sun 09/25/11 for wingman/meatflag/and guardian non-dlc's, if interested send me a msg/friends request GT: DX Aeon Looking for people who WON'T quit out after they have received their achievement Sunday - 09/25/11 - 3pm - central time. Have 3 currently willing to help.
  • lets try this msg DactylicBeast
  • im looking to boost this meatflag, and guardian ones along with the annex ones on flashback and combusiblt maps and winning matches on the snowblind maps, anyone interesed let me know. my gt is the same as my name
  • I'm looking to get this cheevo along with several other cheevos for gears 2. Message me :) GT: shady4sig
  • I would like to boost this one as well as other Gears 2 cheevos. hit me up
  • I'm looking for people to help in getting this achievement and other multiplayer achievements on Gears 2. Gamertag is JWoodall1986.
  • I'm down for boosting multiplayer achievements GT: F4NTOM4S
  • hey, i need to boost all the online cheevos. add me GT: XxPikachu 95xX
  • Add me if you want to do this as well as the other 2 Public. I have all DLC. GT is same as name.
  • @Comment 68 I want to join add me gamertag is username
  • Looking for someone to help me with this. Ally bots are not really helpful so I think a human player would be better. GT: ryanb1705
  • looking to Boost for "Standing Here, Beside Myself", "It's Good to be King" & "Annex: Now with Execution Rules" GT - ariesjimenez
  • hey i need to boost this and a couple other multiplayer achievements. if anyone is up to it message me. thanks gt SSJCoble7
  • i need help with this achievement, i dont have any DLC's so not sure if i can even get it, but if anyone has any idea on how to get this achievement without any DLC's then add me up. GT ZombieSlayer09
  • Gamertag ZombieSlayers09. forgot the s on Slayers...lol
  • Need all MP cheevos, GT as above
  • Please, I need help with almost all of the MP achievements, barely anyone plays this game anymore so i need some help. If you help me I'll help you. Also going for the DLC ones. PLease help me as soon as possible. GT:controlfreak678
  • Hey still looking for help with this one and a few others. Sen dme amesaage GT SSJCoble7
  • I am looking to get to level 100! I am willing to boost! I'm also going for other achievements like the horde ones like 'Blood on the Sand' and the 'annex: now with execution rules'. I will be on between 4-11pm (BRITISH TIME!) JUST ADD ME OR MESSAGE ME :) My Gamertag: Big Fazza
  • I don't like wingman. I happened to get this against just bots in a social match. No more wingman! :)
  • Hello! i wanna go for this Wingman, Submission, guardian and King of the hill (not costum) achievements, let me know if you want to help me. thanks ;) my GT; Famous Gambler. Send me a message before friend request.
  • really need the online achivements i have untill september when my gold runs out so please please can some also join my mate and help me GT : HALLOW33N007
  • I'm also looking for help on this plus annex, blood in the sand and reaching wave 50 in horde and some of the other horde achievements. I'm a ok player just not good at multiplayer stuff. On usually from 5-10pm EST weeknights and on almost all weekend. Send me a msg on live :)
  • Looking for people to do these online achievements. Schedule is open for just about any time... Let me know will return the favor of course... GT TattedDad3
  • I have a friend that is also interested on doing all the multiplayers achievements, add me for boosting all, GT: Infi3rn093
  • UP FOR HELPING OUT JUST FRIEND AN MESSAGE
  • Anyone fancy doing this I'm free nearly all week. GT Beto the Pure
  • Looking to boost this and horde! Send me a message GT Marsumestari
  • Boosting buddies please
  • Looking for partners for this, meatflag, guardian, annex, and two of the horde maps. Send me a FR or a message on here. GT: DeadShade 84
  • Looking for any Australia or New Zealand based players (due to potential lag problems) to play wingman with since it's one of the quicker ways to get the Veteran Gear achievement. Will also gladly help with any online or horde achievements. Send me a message GT: p4ntallic4
  • I'm up for doing any of the online public match achivements if anyone is interested PM me or add me. GT: Random Dero
  • Game just became free on Xbox 360. I need help with ALL public match achievements and co-op campaign if anyone is willing to help and team up! My gamer tag is Tyler FPS Please contact me soon as possible with a friend request and message so we can knock these out the way quickly. I'm online a lot so shouldn't be a problem. I'm on east coast. Thanks!
  • Anybody that can help me with this and submission met flag achievements, please message me, willing to help out with what you need. Gt:ChUyHa85
  • someone want to help me? GT: destorshion
  • Looking to get this. I have an extra controller on xbox one playing backwards compatible And a full complement of controllers on Xbox 360. GT: random king007
  • Looking to boost the online achievements. Let me know if you are interested :) GT: teddieboi
  • looking to boost it gt z4nthr4x
  • Looking to get the achievements in 2020, on my Xbox One. GT: JonReese92 Just add me.

Game navigation