FIFA for Life Achievement in FIFA 11

• FIFA for Life

Spend 50 hours on the pitch

• How to unlock FIFA for Life

This achievement will require dedication and there is no way to get around it. Please note that this achievement, as it says in the description, must be worked toward with with actual time spent playing, not just flicking through menus or pausing the game.

I should also point out that due to the nature of other achievements in this game, I would recommend not allowing any of the controllers to disconnect at any time during a match as this may void the match and the time you spent may not count.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Effort!
  • how is this?
  • whut in the hell is the pitch
  • Hate these boring cheevios, which require no skill..
  • by pitch it means the match just play matchs for up to 50 hours
  • or 375 matches on 4 minutes a half and now i feel like a nerd :(
  • is thiss done by 50hours in real time, or 50hours game time, so like an hour and a half in each game? orrr isit 50 realll hours?
  • 50 real hours -.-
  • wow thats long bruv
  • i suggest doing all the other achievments as they will bring you up alot of hours on pitch such as 100 ranked matches win a game in all stadiums win a game with a team from every league they will put your playing time up a lot and if u havent got it by then just play games until the achievment unlocks
  • is there a way i can check how long i have spent so far?
  • You can check your time by just checking your number of played games (300 for example) and ,you mostly played 4 min half (online was 6 min I thought?) and then you just do ; 4 xx 2 (a game is 2 half's!) x 300 = 2400 min. 50 hour is 3000 min. 3000-2400 = 600 min = 6 hours = some 80 games. And if you play 5 min half blah blah. We all love mathematics, don't we?
  • no we dont love mathematics well [i dont] and iv never done 50 hours on any game before before except modern warfare 2
  • So much harder because this is actual game time not browsing the menus in career:(
  • Ok this is how you do it. Select 1 controller on each team. Go into overtime and go into penalty kicks and just leave they kick it at the goalie everytime. Easy 50 hours.
  • If you get this one u have no life
  • i have this for fifa 10 but only got 11 today so no chance lol
  • where do i check how many games i have played?
  • To see how many games u've played, go to 'My FIFA 11' then 'Settings and Profile' then fifa 11 profile then profile manager and it says how many games u've played :) hope it helps
  • Playing FIFA Ultimate Team count?
  • yes
  • thanks
  • Probably one of the most idiotic achievements I've ever seen.
  • This popped up yesterday when I was playing online, I thought I was on about 30-40 hrs max. I've played about 40 online head to heads, 3 or 4 seasons on career, and a lot of games vs my brother. It all adds up, and you will get this one way before your 100% it.
  • Can you pause the game and leave your xbox on for ages to get the achievement?
  • Got mine today, without thinking I was even close. In regard to Supernoods question, I'm 90% certain that you have to play the matches in order for the hours to count. If you are going for 100% It comes very easy.
  • This achievement comes a lot quicker than expected. I've played about 150 games online and about 3 seasons in Manager Mode. I'd also played around about 30 games in Ultimate Team but there is no way I thought I was near 50 hours, keep playing and it will come Good Luck!
  • I got to stop playing round my mates. He got the achievement the other day!! Now its time to get his ass round mine and help me get it lol prick :)
  • Effort.com Gayness
  • This achievement will be pain, but no way near as bad as the FIFA 09 achievement that required you to spend 50 hrs on the pitch in real time. And you earned 1G. Hooray!
  • I laughed at the person who said 600 minutes equals 6 hours, try 10.
  • is there any way of finding out how many mins you have played all ready
  • This achievement isnt that bad at all theres ways around it. You can always try setting a match up for the longest lengh with two cntrollers and just leave it watch a movie or the BIG BANG THEORY (love it) or just play the game online on virtual pro mode its great fun ive always been a pes fan but fifa 11 is great apart from the achievements 50 hours isnt that bad especially if you like me unemployed :-(
  • cant you just leave the game alone when you get a free kick. as long as the controller doesnt disconnect
  • this achievement is very easy, just play like always and one thay you will receuve it
  • just play a few matches every day and sooner or later u will receive it
  • is there a way to see how many hours you put in on the pitch?
  • takes to long this one and 500 games with pro damm
  • this is to hard it gets boring
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pvlLaOWWNo&feature=feedlik_more
  • This is probably the hardest achievment on FIFA 11.
  • Does this include games played in Ultimate Team though?
  • To those who say it's boring and hard.... If you play 500 games with your VP, you get this one. So it's definetely not the hardest in the game...
  • i think if you enjoy playing fifa games then ull probaly get this just by playing it when you want to, if not then ur gunna have a very grueling 50 hours
  • dedcation
  • Is this achievement only offline or does online call also?
  • Have got already 234 matches just strarted again new carrer ( player manager), hope get it without spending time boring me .It's a game should be fun not bo- ring ,I agree they shouldn't make achievements like that. :D
  • "Chercius" The achievement is however online or offline doesn't matter. :)
  • i played 260 games and it still hasn't popped up even though i played 100 online game and 160 career game 5 mins each way. Pain in the backside this cheevo hope i get it soon this game is becoming boring cos of cheevos like this. :(
  • does this include online, playing with friends, Exhibition matches etc?
  • got almost 56 games in ranked matches, 135 matches on my career and i play ultimate team to and i got 134 games i lost and 281 i won so ... 606 matches ??? and still the fucking achievement is not coming ? what do i need to do to get this one ??
  • This is a joke achievment. I should have it by now! I have nearly playedd 300 games and still no sign of it..come on now fifa, dont be at it!
  • played 530 games and still didnt get it
  • unlocked this the other day but am sure ive played more than 50 hrs b4 it came up has i play clubs with m8s been trying to get that 5 games without losen chivo and 100 rank matchs ive played like 178 rank match and still not got that bloody chivo thou
  • ive played 300 games on FUT about 100 kick offs lots of pro clubs and a few online games and i still havent unlocked this cheivo any ideas ?
  • ive played 300 games on FUT about 100 kick offs lots of pro clubs and a few online games and i still havent unlocked this cheivo any ideas ?
  • surely this isnt as bad as 500 VP matches?
  • I've been doing this for ages and it won't pop. I'm on like my fifth season on career mode and I've never simmed a match. never mind all the times I've played online or with mates. starting to lose faith that it will ever go.
  • @12...600minutes = 10 hours, not 6...
  • this is really hard to get
  • There is a way to do it. Start a game with two controllers and wait for it to get to ninty minutes. Then do the same in extra time and when it gets to penalties do something in your time as it will always shoot down the middle and the keeper will always save it cuz u havnt done anywhere to dive. That way you can even leave your Xbox on over night and then the achievement shouldnt be too hard to get
  • Isnt this 6mins a half like so 300 or 600 games you have to play? O.o
  • Thanks for the works on ultimate team-NOT! Don't bother trying to get this on ultimate team. I've played over 400 games on utlimate team and over 300 off it and still don't have it! DOESN'T WORK ON ULTIMATE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks for the "This works on ultimate team"-NOT! Don't bother trying to get this on ultimate team. I've played over 400 games on ultimate team and over 300 off it and I still don't have it! DOESN'T WORK ON ULTIMATE TEAM!
  • Lol didn't mean to put that up twice :) Although it is an important message.
  • Mid-way through my 4th season in manager mode - practically the only thing I do on FIFA; and it came up :) Was a pleasant surprise! :)
  • Got this one yesterday. It came quicker than I expected.
  • Just got mine today. A bit annoying that Ultimate Team doesn't count.
  • this was a fun 1 it took me 50 hours how long did it take every1 else
  • I like soccer and I like games, but I don't know if I could do this for 50 hours
  • I looked at my stats on xbox.com and i've played this game for over 70 hours and I don't stay on the menus for very long, but still don't have this achievement O.o can it be done using in with two people playing on the same console as that's what I mainly do?
  • Got it today! Aftrr 295 games, lots of 20min half match receive it today and we go happy to play fifa 12 !!
  • another worthless acheivment. 2% of people have maxed this list out for the FIFA series, its mind-blowing how bad EA is getting.,
  • this is bullshit
  • To be honest, 50 hours on a decent game isn't too hard to do. I haven't done it yet, but I think I'm close. I've played about 330 games, an average of maybe 4 to 5 minutes a half, I only need another 30 or so games. A real difficult one to get it 500 VP games. It's the 25th December, and I've played Modern Warfare 3 for 2 days 6 hours (54 hours) since it came out, and my disc has been unreadable for the last week. 50 hours isn't too long a time when playing a game you enjoy. tl; dr: 50 hours isn't a very long time for 100G when you like the game. *("tl; dr" meaning "too long; didn't read")
  • This achievement takes no skill but is just really time consuming, so it's actually pretty easy. Just go to Kick-off and set the time to 20 minute half's and put the difficulty on amateur. Then just go do something else and leave the game on (all you have to do is press "A" occasionally for a free kick or goal kick) because in the game since the difficulty is on amateur the opposition just stands around and doesn't do much.
  • If you play a lot then you'll be fine

Game navigation