Virtual Debut Achievement in FIFA 11

• Virtual Debut

Play an online Pro Club or Pro Ranked match with your Virtual Pro

• How to unlock Virtual Debut

You can get this by yourself by entering a Pro Ranked Match online. To do this go to the Main Menu -> VIRTUAL PRO -> PRO RANKED MATCH. Start one these matches and the achievement will unlock a few seconds in to the match. Please remember however that people play this mode for fun too and quitting early could ruin their experience.

This achievement requires Xbox LIVE Gold and an "Online Pass" or the use of your 7 day Online Pass free-trial.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • i have got a club going we need people to join though, the more people the easier the achievements will be, so add me and ask to join our club and we will get these achievements. add me and join the club. club name: xPToGO
  • new club name: gwan the lads
  • any one want to join my pro club its a new club im on every day we will play most of oour games at 17:00 gmt that's 5.pm engalnd the team name is Achivements and is open to everyone at the moment you can play any permission you want too thats the word Achievements without the first e so its Achivements im always on x box you can always message me im Bleedinherarms tommygun ignores people so don't join him i asked to join 4 times and he just ignored me
  • ill join a club, want to do these achievements
  • anyone wana make a new pro club with me? send me a message, GT is username
  • how the hell do you do this add me on bornlfcfan plz

Game navigation