Home & Away Achievement in FIFA 11

• Home & Away

Play & win in every Stadium

• How to unlock Home & Away

To get this achievement you need to play, win and finish a match in every stadium. A match counts as 'finished' when there is no more of the match left to play and you have arrived at the post-match stats screen. You will probably need to return to the Main Menu however to ensure the game is saved properly. You do not have to play as the same team each time and your opponent's team does not matter. You can get this achievement simply enough by playing Exhibition Mode matches in Kick-Off and making the match length 4 minutes per half to make the matches as short as possible and difficulty at least Semi-Pro as it appears people have been having trouble unlocking the achievement on Amateur.

To change the stadium in Exhibition Mode you go from the Pre-Game Menu to Game Settings and the option to change the stadium is a few selections down on the first page of settings. You can use a second controller and it will not void the match so a good way to get this in exhibition mode is to play the match with two controllers then score as the team you want to win. After scoring you can kick-off with the team that conceded then take the ball to one of the corners and wait for the time to run out. This way you don't have to play the match and you can do something else whilst the time ticks away. This time should also count toward "FIFA for Life".

I would also suggest saving your game manually before leaving FIFA 11 as I have had issues in the past where my arena accomplishments haven't auto-saved and I had to unlock them again. To do this go to the Main Menu -> MY FIFA 11 -> PROFILE & SETTINGS -> PROFILE MANAGER -> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE.

There are 52 stadia in the game, the ones that can be used by most teams in Career Mode are:

• Aklaaroa Stadium -- Aloha Park
    • Arena D'Oro -- Century Park Arena
    • Court Lane -- Crown Lane
    • Eastpoint Arena -- El Bombastico
    • El Medio -- El Peducto
    • Estadio de las Artes -- Estadio Del Puebio
    • Estadio Latino -- Estadio Presidente G.Lopes
    • Euro Park -- Forest Park Stadium
    • Ivy Lane -- O Dromo
    • Olimpico Arena -- Prateistvi Arena
    • Stade Kokoto -- Stade Municipal
    • Stadion 23. Maj -- Stadion Europa
    • Stadion Hanguk -- Stadion Neder
    • Stadion Olympik -- Town Park
    • Union Park Stadium -- Stadio Delle Alpi

The stadia that must be used by the official team in Career Mode are:

• Allianz Arena = Bayern/1860 (Germany 1/2)
    • Amsterdam Arena = Ajax (Netherlands 1)
    • Anfield = Liverpool (England 1)
    • Camp Nou = Barcelona (Spain 1)
    • Emirates Stadium = Arsenal (England 1)
    • Estadio Azteca = America (Mexico 1)
    • Estadio Mestalla = Valencia (Spain 1)
    • Estadio Vicente Calderon = Athletico Madrid (Spain 1)
    • Imtech Arena = Hamburg (Germany 1)
    • Old Trafford = Man. UTD (England 1)
    • Olympiastadion = Hertha Berlin (Germany 2)
    • Parc des Princes = Paris St. Germain (France 1)
    • San Siro = AC Milan/Inter (Italy 1)
    • Santiago Bernabiu = Real Madrid (Spain 1)
    • Signal Iduna Park = Borussia Dortmund (Germany 1)
    • St. James' Park = Newcastle (England 1)
    • Stade Gerland = Lyon (France 1)
    • Stade Velodrome = Marseille (France 1)
    • Stadio Olimpico = Lazio (Italy 1)
    • Stamford Bridge = Chelsea (England 1)
    • Veltins Arena = FC Schalke 04 (Germany 1)
    • Wembley Stadium*

* You can play at this stadium in Career Mode by choosing to play as Chelsea or Manchester United of the English Premier League then skipping to the match that is one week before the first League match. This is the Community Shield match and it takes place at Wembley.

The number next to the country name illustrates what tier division that team is in within the country with 1 being the best/highest division. For example, Chelsea (England 1) means Chelsea are in the highest division in England, i.e. Barclays PL and Hertha Berlin (Germany 2) are in the second highest division in Germany, i.e. 2. Bundesliga.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Help? I played every stadium and won but the achievement didnt pop. Is it allowed to go to extra time? Even so i re-played the ones that went to extra time and still no achievement.. i did them all as the same team.. on kick off, on difficulties semi pro and world class. i must of done something wrong.
  • dsm i got it.. missed an early stadium apparantly O_o
  • hopw do you find out which stadiums you have missed? or do you have to make a list n tick em off becos apperently ive missed one :/
  • i havent completed the achievement yet...but i made a list of every stadium and i tick them off as i play on them ;D do the matches on manager mode count ?
  • games on manager mode do count, make a list of all the stadiums and go through them on kick off mode, the ones you think you might of played in manager mode just put a ? by them and go back to them later if the achievement doesnt pop up
  • you have to play in every stadium as a home team and out team then you will get this achievment.
  • @Pacients r u saying u need to play each place twice?
  • Can this be done on any game mode?
  • Any game mode lads. I suggest printing of the FIFA 11 Wikipedia page which has a lost of all the stadiums in the game and tick them off playing on Kick Off mode. All game modes do count although i'm not sure about extra time so i would make sure you win in the 90 minutes.
  • HOw many stadiums are there
  • See my post here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3929037#post3929037 For assistance.
  • Do I Need To Play As Home And Away for The Achievement to Pop ?
  • no! just play in every stadium
  • can this achievement be unlocked whilst playing in a Pro club and going through every stadium?
  • there seem to be new stadiums :/
  • Hi guys. I don't know what I've been missing. I did a list with the stadiums of the game and ticked them off when I played and won a match in this stadium. I've run through this list twice without success til now. Any help?
  • i've won matches in extra time in additional to penalty kicks, so they do count. not really sure how people are always having issues with this, i got this achievement plus the one in FIFA 10 on the first try.
  • play and win the match's in 90MINS!
  • This achievement takes a while to get
  • Can you play these matches with your virtual pro, on exhibition mode?
  • I have just done or tried to do this but I didnt get no achievement - Do I have to play a team from every league, say in the English league do I have to play a game from the Premier League, Championship, League 1 etc and so on for the Spanish League etc?
  • Can you do this in kick off, two controllers, 4 goals, virtual pro red card voila or is sumtin wrong help
  • This doesn't look that hard...I'll have to try it
  • I attempted this around a month ago whilst ticking them off on a list then just tonight I played a single match on Xbox live and it came up.
  • Finally got this the other day, after working through the stadium list. Got halfway through my second playthrough of the list, and it popped up.
  • Pain in the ass achievment.
  • Does it matter if you win all your matches at home against a team you have downloaded?
  • Worst Achievement Ever!!!!! 3 times round won all stadiums home and away just not happening.
  • Done the whole list on Kick Off mode won every game as Tottenham against a different League 2 team each match on semi pro just to make sure I wasn't likely to get an upset...achievement didn't pop up. What a waste of time.
  • I got this achievement in a funny way , I was going for the save hangs 15 g achievement and when I finished a match with 100 & i got the Home and Away achievement but not the Safe hands xD
  • Just got it! Follow the video guide! :) Only thing is: Stadio Delle Alpi Is a generic stadium and NOT a official JUVENTUS stadium! :D
  • El Reducto not el peducto. It confused me for a little as my checklist is just this copy and pasted into notepad.
  • u may win in extra time! that doesn't matter! But i found out.. the stadiums u win online don't count! so u have do it all offline in Kickoff :)
  • damn i just did it and it didnt unlock. ive listed the matches that went into extra time (nearly half of them lol). but my hope is the 2 where my controller disconned mid match is the reason. ill do them again and hopefully it unlocks
  • 26 left so boring
  • I got this one on my first playthrough! Selected FC Twente everytime as my team cause my virtual pro is also in there. Every match I play against UC Dublin because it's a 0.5 star team and a easy win.A As the achievement itself say it already ''Play & Win'' in EVERY stadium. Just make a list of which stadiums you play and did win already in!
  • can handball be turned on for this?
  • not hard fun one to do.
  • Got this pain-in-the-ass achievement today, not so hard but so loong... It works with two controllers, I did it on semi-pro difficulty:)

Game navigation