First Time Out Achievement in FIFA 11

• First Time Out

Win an online Friends League match

• How to unlock First Time Out

First you or a friend will have to create a Friends League then have the other one join it. To create a Friends League you must go to the Main Menu -> XBOX LIVE -> FRIENDS LEAGUE -> CREATE A LEAGUE then you will want to customize the league but keep the names etc. as simple as possible and don't bother giving it a password. Most of the settings don't matter but you will want to set the max DNF as high as possible to ensure your friend can join your League, you will also want to play at least 2 matches to return the favor to your Friend once you have the achievement and you will want to make the Half Length 2 minutes to get the achievement quicker.

A friend can join another's League by going to the Main Menu -> XBOX LIVE -> FRIENDS LEAGUES -> JOIN A LEAGUE then by entering the relevant search criteria and selecting the right league when it shows up.

After someone joins their friend's League, then you are ready to play a Friends League match. To do this go to Standings and select the other person's name, now choose Invite to Game and you will be taken to the team select screen whilst your friend receives a standard Xbox LIVE "Person wants to play" invite. When your friend joins advance through the menus and have whoever wants the achievement win the match.

This achievement requires Xbox LIVE Gold and an "Online Pass" or the use of your 7 day Online Pass free-trial.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • create a league. then invite a friend too the league. then play the match and win
  • if anyone wants to get this achievement with me just add me II GL II BadMaN is my gamertag
  • BaDMaN ill do it with u
  • anyone who wants this achivment, we can help each other out
  • Anyone who wants this achievement add me i have a 2 game league ready and waiting :)
  • Anyone willing to help me with this achievement???
  • bec9209boo I need this one as well so add me and I am on most night so can help get it if you are still needing! Just add me and let me know it's the fifa stuff you after. GT = Daffyione
  • Will someone give me a League name + password please? I need this chievo! :-)
  • Is anyone still going for this cheevo? If so, add me to set up the league, and for any other online trophies. GT: shotgun dave
  • i need this achievement someone please help! sadz 9 11
  • got it thanks
  • If anyone wants to do this achievement with me, and the pro clubs achievements, add me as your friend. Gamertag: GAMEFREAK3710
  • Well... just for this achievement.
  • Nvm for this achievement and the Pro Club achievements too.
  • If anybody wants to do this then join: Achievement league 1
  • Hey Jackbl, do you still need the achievement? just joined your league :^)
  • Hey guys, I'm looking to boost many of the online ranked achievements before FIFA 12 comes out, I'm dedicated, so just send me a message and a friend request if anyone else wants to spend some time boosting most of these. Cheers. My GT = MattNocon01
  • Its been a while since there has been any activity in this forum. But I need help boosting this. If anybody is up for it, I will create a league with room for 2 teams. Just message and add me. GT: Dreboldt
  • I'll help you out Dreboldt or anyone else who needs this. Just send a message. GT CDGreatness
  • Still need help with this. Please message me. GT Da ya Ruski
  • Anyone still playing this game? cheers
  • Yes! still looking?
  • I'm looking for FIFA 11 achievement booster My gamer tag is:"rydonwunali" Will play anytime and help with any achievements possible
  • I'm looking to boost this one still. GT: baddkar

Game navigation