All My Own Work Achievement in FIFA 11

• All My Own Work

Win a Match with Manual Controls (auto-switching must be set to 'Manual')

• How to unlock All My Own Work

Go to the Main Menu -> MY FIFA 11 -> SETTINGS & PROFILES -> CONTROLS -> XBOX 360 CONTROLLER and now you need to change the settings to look like this:

• Auto-Switch = Manual
    • Auto Switching Move Assistance = None
    • Passing Power Assistance = Off
    • Pass Assistance = Manual
    • Through Pass Assistance = Manual
    • Shot Assistance = Manual
    • Cross Assistance = Manual
    • Lob Pass Assistance = Manual
    • Save Assistance = Manual
    • Analog Sprint = Off

Now you can play an Exhibition Match and win it to get the achievement. The game can be very hard using all Manual settings so play a bad team to make things easy. Look at the video guide in 'Rising Talent' for an excellent way to boost and help to do this.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • can do this on two player mode ''kick off'', simply just switch off all the settings and play a match, that should be enough to get you the 10 g
  • do you have turn all assisted settings off because it just says auto switching must be set to manual!
  • I've had it set to manual since I got the game, and I haven't gotten it. I think you have to turn off all the settings.
  • just turn all settings off so its manual, play the game. bam the 10g is yours
  • where exactly are you turning off these settings?
  • Thanks, worked well. felt weird to play on manual though.
  • just got the achievement but what are the original settings to switch back to? some have more than 1 option and ive forgotten
  • Damn.. Everytime that I'm supposed to get this achievement my Xbox freezes!! -.-' ;S
  • Does anyone know what exactly the Pass move switching assistance is all about?

Game navigation