Against the Odds Achievement in FIFA 11

• Against the Odds

Win a Head to Head Ranked Match using a weaker team

• How to unlock Against the Odds

You can boost ranked match achievements with a friend by going to the Main Menu -> XBOX LIVE -> HEAD TO HEAD -> CUSTOM MATCH then on this screen click the , then hold and go to your address book. The address book is basically an in-game version of your friend list where you can invite your friends to matches as well as other things. When you choose to invite your friend to a match, you can change the match type to a Ranked Match.

If by any chance EA Sports patch this and prevent you from inviting friends to ranked matches then you can just go to Custom Match and search for a match at the same time as each other using obscure search criteria.

To get Against the Odds you need to beat an opponent using a team with less stars than his/hers. The team can only be half a star less and still count so for instance, if I use Tottenham Hotspur (4.5 stars) and beat someone using Real Madrid (5 stars) then I will unlock the achievement. I will also unlock the achievement if I use Cameroon (4 stars) and beat someone using Barcelona (5 stars).

If your opponent quits out then you may not get your achievement regardless of if you were winning or not.

This achievement requires Xbox LIVE Gold and an "Online Pass" or the use of your 7 day Online Pass free-trial.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • simply achievemtn just go online with a weaker team and win :)
  • thank you captain obvious.
  • i realized that this achievement will not work if you really give it to your opponents like i do ( going straight to the top lol ) and they quit so make sure you make them last the entire game =)
  • Add me to boost...Cpt Starbuck420 let me knw it's for. Fifa
  • I’m wanting to get the achievement for 100 head to head games before Fifa12 comes out. In doing this I am willing to help out others pick up some achievements along the way: Good Form Experimental In For The Win Against The Odds I have these achievements already so have no problem in fixing matches to help others achieve these. I’m just in it to bring up my ranked matches number to get the ‘100 And Counting ‘ Achievement. I have no interest in beating people, so don’t worry, I just want 100 games under my belt. If anyone is interested in playing to get the numbers up or to get any of the above achievements then add me! Gamertag – Nasus360

Game navigation