Crime Spree Achievement in Fable 3

• Crime Spree

Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head.

• How to unlock Crime Spree

Bounty can be earned in many ways:

• Breaking into locked house's
    • Robbing shops while people or the shop keeper can see you
    • Attacking the town guards and other none violent NPC's with any attack or weapon

Just keep doing this until your bounty is up to 15,000. When you become king and ruler of Albion no one is going to try and arrest you! You also need to stay in one region to make it count. Leaving will void the achievement making it reset to 0 Gold. The best place to get a bounty on your head fast is Bowerstone Castle!

If you haven't done it when you become the ruler then you'll have to get this in another player’s world as your ruler status is ignored when away from your save.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • this one is very easy. I just went to Brightwall and kept killing villagers and soldiers until I got my fine up to 15k.
  • Might be interesting to note that after you're king, it's very difficult, if not impossible, to get a bounty placed on your head.
  • Haven't been able to get a bounty since I've been Queen. Will probably have to play through it again.
  • Another achievement that is rendered impossible if you're King/Queen. (I just tried to get a bounty. Apparently, as king, I'm above the law).
  • Why have achievements that you can't get after a point? It is ok if you know but it seems none of us did.
  • i agree with TheFirstExile its kinda dum lol
  • I think it's a nice addition that you can't get bounty as a king. Really fills you with a great senese of empowerment. However, it's really annoying that I'd have to start again and go through the intro.
  • This achievement is attainable after you become King/Queen but not in your world if you know somebody that also has the game you can go to there world and start killing and get the bounty very easy to do.
  • Thanks, JPitts. Saves me from ruining a perfectly good peaceful kingdom.
  • I like the idea of going to someone elses world to do this, is it possible to go to my other account on my xbox that has a save before being king/queen and join with a second controller locally on my main account that I want the achievement on?
  • Thanks, JPitts. Saves me from starting the game all over again!!! :P
  • yeah... so I tried killing everyone for a really long time. The bounty meter never started, I figured it was another great glitch. o'well, I was planning on playing again anyways.
  • If you do this in co-op, your bounty is separate from your partner's, so make sure you're the one getting all the kills. The bounty has a time limit, but it's definitely not a problem, so if you run out of guards/villagers to kill, just quick travel somewhere else, then quick travel back. Keep in mind that bounties are separate per village/city.
  • Thanks, guys.
  • loved this one
  • This achievement CAN be done when you are king/queen as I just did it. The bounty counter will not pop up but it still keeps track of the bounty on your head. Go to Brightwall Village. Kill all the civilians and break doors/windows. Then just run from the library to the entrance killing the guard respawns until the achievement pops
  • getting this achievement now as Queen
  • 16 has been confirmed. I just achived this with that method. Thank you for that. I would have spent another hour on a 10 hour story for that achievement without t that tip.
  • Thanks
  • I can confirm #16 as well. I tried in in Bowerstone Market with no luck, but it worked in Brightwall Village.
  • since im king i will be going to someones world and when i go to another persons world to get it is it alirght if they they are king to? or does it not matter?
  • Guide should be changed, castle is not a good place to get this at all.
  • I agree with the Brightwall method, after becoming King, just mass murdered everyone and ended up killing between 55-60 guards.
  • Very Helpfull cino4
  • Are we sure you can get this as King? man, I've been slaughtering like mad.
  • Bowerstone Castle is a good place to go if your being a 'good' character because knowone else knows about the crimes but the people there, and its quite a useless district. Just keep fast traveling back and forth till you get it.
  • Can anyone help me with this Achievement, by letting me kill people in your world? My gamertag is Sparkly Dancer. Thanks!
  • Another confirmation for number 16
  • Thanks, 16!
  • Hey I'm having trouble with this achievement. The bounty I have is 1570 gold now, but the achievement hasn't popped! Anyone know if this is bugged etc. or if I just need to carry on killing for a while to finish it off. Thanks in advance!
  • Never mind. Didn't realise you had to be arrested for the achievement to count.
  • Another confirmation that you can get it as King/Queen. It keeps track despite not showing the counter. Also you can go to the Dashboard as soon as it pops so it wont Autosave by changing area and permanently scar your world and reputation.
  • Earned both a 15,000 spree by myself in Brightwall AND in a friend's world along with him in Brightwall too - neither of us got the achievement :/ I was queen in my world, but he wasn't, any ideas?
  • Wait... you have to be arrested?
  • Also confirming it is possible to get as King. I did it as #16 describes, just running back and forth and killing everybody you see. It does take quite long which can be quite discouraging because you don't actually know how far along you are, so just hang in there. I actually almost gave up because it took so long, but then it suddenly popped.
  • I found that if you start off by stealing something really valuable (a legendary weapon or expensive clothing set works well) you get a hefty fine right off the bat. My gf actually got the achievement by ONLY stealing an exceptionally expensive set of clothes.
  • you don't have to be arrested or stopped by the guards. once you've hit 15,000, simply let the guards knock you out and it will pop up, then once you reagin your stature, you're given the option to pay fine or do community service etc.
  • If anyone could let me join their session- I really don't want to restart just for ONE achievement >.> GT The Miss Enigma
  • @The Miss Enigma You can just join a random co-op game online to get the achievement
  • I think miss enigma had the right idea, I wouldn't be happy with some randomer joining my game without my permission on a good save, and killing my villagers, in fact they would get a very quick kick if they did. On my evil save however..
  • Thanks for all the advice above! Working slowly on this one... just bought Star Ocean 4... have a feeling that's going to fill my time for the coming months!
  • Anyone okay with me joining their game to get this one?
  • Anyone ok with me coming into their game and killing loads of people to get this?
  • Anyone who wants to come kill people in another game can come to mine. My gamertag is LaPerritaDiablo. Just send me a message so I know why you're coming :) My other gamer tag is OutcastNine, so if I'm on that one, just message me and I'll switch over! That's my nice one ;)
  • Looking for someone's world to kill people in. GT: yamayamayaamaa
  • People need to pay attention to the forum. #16 said that even if you are king you can get this achievement in your own world. And there is like 4 people confirming it and i will also confirm this. Good job 16
  • I finally got the achievement with the help of a friend lol...
  • This is easy to get. Just be prepared for the many hours of community service you have to do if you can't afford the fine
  • I cant Beleive almost a year later after i post #8 people are still asking questions about this acheivement #16 also works do people just not know how to read the previous post before they ask a question?
  • Cheers jpitts. Sadly most people don't read they just want their hand held. I've not played this game for a while so continued with the quest i was already on, turned out it was Traitors and then the ship to Auora, just panic'd because i realised this was the point of no return. I meant to have enough gold at this point too but i'll just not advance the main story after becoming king and just do sidequests and buy houses for a few hours.
  • If you are king/queen already it shouldnt be that hard to just start a new game and kill few dudes. :P
  • I was Queen, but I took the advice of #16. I ran back and forth through Brightwall for a while, shooting every villager, guard, window and door I could see. The guards refused to arrest me - if I stood by them, they'd just tell me it would be 'double standards' to arrest me and cower in fear - but, it still popped after about ten minutes of utter carnage. Definitely the most fun achievement I've done so far!
  • Think about it people. When you're King / Queen who's going to place the bounty on your head? Yourself? Don't be daft. Of course you're above the law when you're THE FREAKING RULER OF ALBION AND AURORA. Derp.
  • Another confirmation for #16.
  • Looking for somebody who let me make a small slaughter in their world. GT: GigamanPL
  • ok it is comfirmed you have to the up your self. also you do not need to be arrested
  • another confirmation of #16 can do it as rule in brightwall village took about 5 mins killed everyone and the respawning guards and broke windows cheers
  • i need a kingdom to kill pls msg me
  • Killing the guards in Brightwall worked well for me as King. Although, I did go all the way from good wings to evil wings (about 5 minutes beyond actually). I shot windows/smashed doors and killed as many people as I could, guards being my main prey. I can also confirm dashboarding out works fine, no one knows I slaughtered hundreds of guards in my world.
  • Another confirm for comment #16, works as king/queen. Shock/Ice Storm Gauntlets let you shoot out windows easier than using a gun. Guards respawn at entrance and to the right and left side of the "Stylist shop". Just run around buck wild, took me roughly 10-15 minutes using this tip.
  • If you don't want to ruin your reputation all you have to do is dashboard it right after you get the achievement
  • This is really hard to do! But after reading this, I think I figured out why. I waited until I was Queen. Oh well, this is my third time playing through, I think I can handle one more time.
  • Just go to Brightwall Village (As King or Queen) and run from the entrance to the Library killing the Guards. They will keep respawning and the Achievement should pop up after a while, be patient with it as it took me about 10-15 minutes.
  • Spent a hour running back and forth between the library and front gate and achievement never popped.
  • Good evening, I am looking for a place to acquire the achievement. The gamertag is Alekzander XIII. Thanks!
  • I hate that you can't get this once you're king.
  • This can't be obtained once your ruler, since you can do whatever the hell you want then. If you're already ruler, then go to a friend's world (make sure they know what you're going to do or they might kick you out). Anyway, best way to do this is in some place in Bowerstone. Kill everyone, steal everything in all of the shops and homes, break down every closed door, shoot or smash every window and every now, go into a shop or home until the owner tells you to leave and then calls the guards, commit a crime whilst drunk, use negstive expressions against a villager multipke times, commit a crime before doing your community service, complete Whrezone or The Man Who Knew Just Enough. Basically go and let all hell break loose. If you do this all in one town and don't do any quests, after get
  • If you do this all in one town and don't do any quests, after getting the achievement, you can go back to the Xbox menu without saving, and your reputation will be fine, and all damage unsaved.
  • Confirmed: 15 minute massacre of brightwall as KING and it will POP.
  • Definitly works in bright wall as king. Go at night steal all weapons clothing furniture. Break all windows, kill all people, steal from people's homes. And after killing a handful of guards after that it popped.
  • Yup worked for me aswell!
  • Took me about an hour and fifteen. I killed almost all the native villagers in Brightwall (left a couple witnesses just in case), stole everything out of every store, broke every window and closed door in town, and then killed scores and scores of guards from the entrance to the academy. What a long, tedious slog. If I had known how long it was going to take, I wouldn't have bothered.
  • took me like 20 minutes. just wasted everyone in the markets and when guards appeared i wasted them and when the achievement popped up i Dashboarded it. also, my gf got this after she became ruler. dont ask me how. i got off work and got home and she was just wasting everyone and i asked her why and she said cause she could and i told her she cant get this achievement cause youre Queen and she ignored me. 10 minutes later it popped up
  • ...wish I had thought to dashboard before it saved *grumbles as I make pies*
  • Just got this with the Brightwall method.
  • Did this im brightwall, and because of it the shop wont open now . Ruining the rest of my achievements. For fuck sake errrrggggggg
  • didn't work for me as queen, spent an hour on it and gave up. 192 soldier kills and countless villagers, plus theft and destruction. another broken achievement
  • Got it same as 73 in the markets. I'd recommend doing this as soon as you get access there but before you buy all the shops. That way you can go around stealing everything and breaking into houses. I stole from the pawn shop as it was the only one I could. Forgot about the houses and just killed villagers and guards. Dashboarded it as soon as it popped up.
  • @ #53- Another confirmation that you can get this one after you become ruler.... 16's method in Brightwall Village took me about 10 minutes tops. Just keep killing guards till it pops up. Thanks 16!
  • @79 i had so much troubles getting this as ruler of albion that i just made a new toon, went to brightwall mass killed everyone and than got it, its quiet annoying if ur being hated by all the people while u still got the story to do, so i suggest u do it on a toon u dont even use, coz for example u need to be pure good or pure evil to open the demon door in aurora or whatever its called
  • I still need this achievement. Anyone have a world I can enter and do a little ... slaughtering Gamer Tag - Zarr0ch If you add me, I would appreciate a message to let me know which achivement you have added me for as I have also posted for cross server marriage and cross dimension conception achievements...I wouldnt want to surprise you... :)
  • I'm up for taking turns slaughtering in eachother's world, add me! JigXsaw Also if anyone is interested in the 50 legendary weapons achievement I'm up for trading :)
  • If you have a few hours to spare. Then load the game, and instead of picking to load your game from the hard drive, start a new game on cloud storage (or other attached drive) Get to brightwall and go a killing. When ach pops. Exit game, load your normal game file and carry on as you were. No damage done to your normal world and gets around the being king/queen issue
  • Dont do what I did and attempt this achievement the moment you are free to roam around Brightwall with have the mindset of continuing to play the game. That's a shit load of pies to make since you cant open the chest for Pie Maker level ups yet. I shouldve just restarted the game but Im stubbern.
  • Anyone willing to help with this achievement, my GT is: Random Dero
  • Confirmed what num 16 says is true.. Thank you

Game navigation