We Can Be Heroes Achievement in Fable 3

• We Can Be Heroes

Earn 1,000 gold in henchman wages in another Hero's world.

• How to unlock We Can Be Heroes

Simply join another players world as a Client and you'll earn roughly 5 gold every 5 minutes. This does not have to be done all on one session.

Please use the Achievement Trading Thread to find someone’s world to join.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Just help a hero in another world for a certain amount of time, because you get about 100 every 5 or 10 minutes.
  • i have been paired up with people all day still cant seem to unlock this one
  • Do you get checkpoint notes (like xxx/1000)? I've been playing with someone for over two hours, and I haven't gotten the achievement nor any checkpoint notes.
  • I've noticed that I only get like 10 every 5 minutes...going to take a looooong time to get 1,000
  • There appears to be a multiplier - that is, doing one long session with one person will make this pop far quicker than multiple sessions of 10-15 min. This can also be unlocked in local co-op - so what you can do is start up a new game on a second profile, then join with your normal character. just nudge a button/joystick on each controller every few minutes so they don't shut off and pause the game.
  • There appears to be a multiplier - that is, doing one long session with one person will make this pop far quicker than multiple sessions of 10-15 min. This can also be unlocked in local co-op - so what you can do is start up a new game on a second profile, then join with your normal character. just nudge a button/joystick on each controller every few minutes so they don't shut off and pause the game.
  • So after reading Sary Starshine's post, do you not have to actually do anything? just be in another hero's world and it will give you money? if so thank you and I have 2 controllers so I can do this, I thought you actually had to fight or do quests or something. If anyone knows please keep me up to date.
  • I would like an answers to TheOnlyMastrx' questions too... I can see any multiplier...
  • I made pies and got over a thousand gold a couple times and I didn't get the achievement. Pft.
  • just got this one yesterday, as starshine said try to find a hero who will let you stay in their world for a while. cause it unlocks much quicker if you are with the same hero for a while
  • You do not have to do anything, just stay in another heroes world. If you start a dummy new account you dont even have to get out from the first room. Hovewer if you actually play the game the multiplier will go up and you will get this quicker.
  • After some testing, it appears that you will only get credit for a friend relationship quest for as long as they are your friend. If you are charging buttloads of rent or raising taxes or whatever, this will happen almost immediately. I would suggest either playing a good guy and lowering the rent to keep the friends that you have made, or exploiting your children because it seems that gifting them toys will get you friend counters and those you probably won't lose. On a side note, how did my rep get so low?
  • mis post
  • still working on this achievement havent been able to unlock it
  • Better idea: connect controllers to xbox via usb charger cable and go to sleep.
  • anyone wanna help me out on this one? message me, all online achievements for this game GT: UrWrstNiteM4re
  • Doing jobs and opening chests, etc. Really isn't working. Any truth to the theory of starting a new file and just going through the quests? Any insight would be appreciated!
  • ugh i wish i had a usb charger for my controllers... its annnoying keeping them from turning off when im doing the local method
  • @18, I don't think opening chests and doing quests effects this at all. The henchman wages accumulate over time (every 5 mins) for being in another heroes world. I'm pretty sure the multiplier is only affected by the length of time spent in another person's world.
  • Working at jobs and opening chests will not help towards this achievement! You simply have to be in another hero's world to gain gold. You will start out getting 10 gold for every 5 minutes. Then after 100 or 200 gold is earned you will make 100 gold per 5 minutes. I suggest starting a new file on a separte gamer tag and let the hero you want to get the achievement for join the new hero's world. Just let the game sit there for an hour or two and the achievement will pop. This is how I did it. Just make sure to use wired controllers and not wireless.
  • i just got it its really simpel :)
  • I think this one glitched on me at some point, because I've done 3 - 4 hours online gameplay and it didnt give me the chevy. surely i would have accumulated 1000g in this time(?)
  • You get about 100-120 Each hour... Long, long work.
  • 2 controllers plugged in and left alone worked for me to. by far the easieast way to get achievement
  • if doing the local method ... call me stupid but if your using a seperate GT wouldnt that require a seperate Gold subscription for online play???
  • @26 Local should work fine, you wont even need a connection too xboxlive.
  • i cant really seem to join any worlds("co-op session failed", most likely my NAT being moderate). anyone able to help me join their worl and let me stick around for a while?
  • Rubber bands are the easiest way to keep the controlers alive.
  • Anyone willing to do this achievement right now ?
  • anyone want to pair with me?
  • im open to help with this as i need it too just add's me ;)
  • if its 10 every 5 mins then it will be 8hr 20 mins. looks like i'll be leaving it on over night.
  • If anyone wants to do this achievement with me, add me. I have one wired controller and we can trade off after we each get the achievement. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :)
  • If anyone wants to trade this achievement with me or just help me get it, let me know. Send a message to either this account (Porkins SD) or my other account Porkins HD. Thanks for the help!
  • Willing to join someone's game for this. I can help you breeze through the game considering how I can one hit kill almost everything.
  • For those that don't have a usb controller, if you're in a safe place, you can use a guitar hero controller. They work just as well.
  • So time consuming
  • This is a cumulative achievement. You don't have to get it in one person's world. You can get it across multiple world's with other people.
  • Anybody looking to boost with me? GT: BettaWithToast
  • I have a male caracter, im looking for a female caracter for the marriege, the baby the weapons, the fashion and the hendmanch 1000 gold send me a message to my gamertag at any momment im in all day. My GT is: The Metal serge
  • I CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU CAN GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT BY WORKING (PIES, BLACKSMITH OR LUTE). I DID IT YESTERDAY WITH A FRIEND, AND IT WORKED FINE.I DID IT IN BRIGHWALL VILLAGE AS A LEVEL 5 LUTE HERO. YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP PLAYING FOR A MAXIMUM OF 15 MINUTE (PROBABLY MAX 10 MINUTES, BUT JUST TO BE SURE). HOPE THIS HELPS. PLEASE COMMENT THIS THREAD IF IT DID WORK FOR YOU GUYS. Achievement hunter to the end! GT: Bytyqi
  • I've been playing fable for weeks and friends say when they enter my world they automaticly get the acheievement because I own every single building and earn loads you can just add me and message me when you are online and I'll invite you to join but I also need this achievement of anyone can help that would be cool gamer tag is Moonspoons69
  • Guys. To get this achievement you need to be in someone elses world, hence the word 'Henchman' Otherwise you wont get money. If you want it, you cant be player one in the World. So join some randoms and run around with him/her
  • #42 I thought that was the case when the game came out, and I probably played the lute for about 20minutes, at level 5, but no achievement. Its only done by standing in their world and and accumulating it.
  • is a pain in the ass this achivements but work thank all you need is fallow your partner and kill all you can and the achivements point going appear every 5 minute 100 point to collect 1000 point and that it
  • Looking for some fun people to play Fable 3 with and to get these achieves! Male or female, although, locating another female who loves Fable as much as I do would be epic!
  • I don't mind if people need a place to chill for some henchmen gold. I have also completed all the achievements for Fable 3 [with the exception of the 2 i am currently working on as of tonight]. So anyone from here is welcomed to add me. Just tell me ahead of time where you found me. ~Nerdy4Life~
  • So, if you're name is actually ~Nerdy4Life~, could you send me a request at SubZeroSno. I need to get all the online achievements, including the demon door with another champion. If you wouldn't mind helping me, that would be great.
  • need most online achievements add GT: IAmDrrunmk
  • i only need this and i know it is simple to do but i could not get it with this other person i guess we did it wrong please help i dont get it.
  • If anybody wants to come and sit in my world for a while, feel free to add me. Also, if anybody is able to let me hang around in their world until I get this achievement, that would be really appreciated!
  • I need some help on this please thanks
  • Hi KillTheParty I'm in UK as well mate. I need all online achievements so perhaps we can help each other out? I be playing Fable tomorrow in evening so add me if you want: GT: FindingTwo
  • If anyone wants, they can come into my world and finish this, don't be shy !I also need this acheievement, so maybe we can work it out? My GT is PeaBeeJay c:
  • This can be done with a 2nd controller doesn't have to be XBL. Just start the game on the 2nd account and join in with the account you want the achievement on and just sit there till you get it.
  • I need help with this Crime Spree Fashion Victim and We Need Guns. My GT is GSLJ
  • Could someone please help me with this one? o:
  • anyway to check howmuch gold u got?
  • So I just so happened to check my my progress when it started giving me 100 every 5 minutes. you have to spend 1 hour and 55 minutes in another hero's world before you can get 100 every 5 minutes. Which means it will take a max of 2 hours and 35 minutes to get this achievement if you do not leave the world you started in. I'm using the dual controller method which works great other than they keep turning off :P Oh and I suggest you wright down how much gold you have when you start, so you know how much more you need before your done. you would think they would have it as one of the statistics in the LIVE room but I cant seem to find it.
  • Ummm... I finally got got it pop for me. Odd thing is though, I got the achievement after 1330 henchman wages.
  • willing to exchange. Friend Request TheDuctTapeMan. Also working on fashion victim and weapons.
  • Looking for help/willing to trade on this. GT: Inferno5390
  • Need help with this one. People always kick me when i join them. I'll try to help out with achievements you need in retun GT: Dr Bakken
  • How can you check your progress for this acheivement I played with a friend for at least 3 hours and still no luck :(
  • if any one still need help with all the fable 3 co-op achievements, add me "PR0D1GY09" and just leave a message such as fable 3 achievements..
  • I need help with the co-op achievements no one seems to have fable 3 anymore. Gamertag is DJKenndf1 message me if u can
  • That`s the last achievement i need. Can anyone help me out, pls! Tell me when you have time, i`ll be on!!! Send me a message!!! GT: splatterboy Greetz
  • If your using a dual controller method and starting a new character where does the gold come from if your starting with nothing?
  • I need a Queen Outfit, if you have one and need a King Outfit and/or Chef's Hat message me on Live. Also, if you're a female character I could also use help on 4 other achievements (get married, have a kid, and enter a business relationship with a Live player) I also need to earn 1000 gold in someones kingdom. If you can help then message me on Live Gamertag: elite0356
  • Somebody help me do this. msg me zCows
  • I need help with all online achievements, please add me on live! GT: sX Rampage7z
  • I haven't played this for about a year but noticed that I am missing this one and the have a child one. I have a male character fully leveled up but have just created a female character. Happy to help anyone that needs it also. I don't have a working mic and can't remember how you get married etc but will just follow the host.
  • Still trying to get this, if you would like to boost, send me a message Gamertag:GENERALHUNTER6
  • I thought I'd jump in to this game again and clear up some achievements and I can't seem to get this to pop.....what gives!,
  • Anyone wanna help me on this : Hallow33N007
  • I still need this one. GT: BADCOMPLEX
  • This achievement takes a long time. I played for over 2 hours with my friend and only earned 100/1000 gold.
  • I've got a female character, and I play daily, needing this and all other multiplayer achievements, feel free to msg me or add me gt: WassupSnoopy
  • Need help with all online achievements. Add me gt bonesmcjones69
  • Still need this achievement: add me on XBL benGRIFF93
  • need help with all the online achievements - GT SplucOnYourFace
  • I can confirm that you can get the achievement by playing locally with 2 pads. It took pretty much the whole afternoon. I have used this afternoon to go through the main story line with a female character to get the queen's outfit, and to get access to more weapons too. So the time did not seem too long.
  • Having a hard time with this achievement GT Karamel Magik X
  • am looking to get this am on now and probs will be all day gt :ik unkn0wn ik
  • Looking to assist with this if anyone still needs it. I know I do. GT is WTTHOOD.
  • Anyone on now that wants to do this?
  • No longer assisting with this achievement.
  • Last achievement I need. Looking to help anyone else who needs it also. GT: xXVanitasXx
  • I still need to clear up the online cheevos; msg me if interested to Co-op :-)
  • I did this yesterday with 2 pads, but i had to clean the cache and star a new game without update. I did this in the bedroom.
  • hi guys anyone else need the online achievements: marry / get a child / 1000 henchman's wages let me know!! I also need those, my username = gamertag
  • Still need this, add Spearmint Spaff to boost it. Last one.
  • add me if you can help gt: graveRAPTOR
  • I still need marry/child/henchman plus weapons to trade GT Slegnor Apr 2014
  • Anyone willing to help with this achievement, my GT is: Random Dero
  • Looking to coop for this achievement as well as all other coop achievements. Also need chef's hat, Queen's suit, and Women's Masquerade Suit. GT = The 23 Freak
  • looking to complete all co-op achievements GT:FusingXx smd xx
  • checking to see if anyone still looks here. need someone to get all online achievements with. message me on xbox live, gt klydekadell
  • Looking for a partner to unlock co-op achievements with. GT: AFlyingPig130
  • Looking for someone to be afk doing that. GT: Illisine
  • SWF ruler of Albion looking for a male counterpart to inheret my amassed fortune (30mill) after marrying, procreating, and completing the Mourningwood mortar game with me. GT- IceburgFanell
  • Need this achievement add StargateMeland
  • I need this too on fable 3... Others too.. My GT is Marston89 will help if you help in return..
  • Need this one bad... Been trying to join other's world but none has mic or helping... Need one who has a mic to communicate and to help... Can help you in return... My GT is Marston89
  • I need to get this one. message me. masterruckus
  • i need to get this but have no one to help GT: tec munky

Game navigation