Online Merger Achievement in Fable 3

• Online Merger

Enter into a business partnership with another Xbox LIVE player.

• How to unlock Online Merger

No Road to Rule packs are needed for this achievement, so it’s pretty straight forward.

Please use the Achievement Trading Thread to find a partner.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Sounds like this could be interesting.
  • business partnership via xbox live? Can you buy shops in the land of another player or what? Do you get money from it? How does this work? :)
  • Does any one know how this work? message me bec i just start playing it.thx
  • Male hero looking for help with all co-op achievements. GT = ObiWan870
  • anyone wanna help me out on this one? message me, all online achievements for this game GT: UrWrstNiteM4re
  • I have both male and female heroes for marriage, child and business achievements. GT: steven_cox Just send me a message!
  • Need help with this one if anyone could oblige. Also need help with "Cross dimentional conception, if any ladies need this chevy too.
  • anyone help me with this Achievement, I can help you out with the child one aswll! My gamertag is Sparkly Dancer. Thanks!
  • hey im a male hero looking for all the online achievements, message me if you want them aswell GT SelcoSharkBoi P.S even if i have them i will help others get theirs!
  • Looking to get all 3 of these achievments (Marriage, child & business). I have a male character and i am willing to give £1million gold to someone for helping. Just send a friend request and a message to my xbox account, it's 'a dying animal'
  • male gamer looking for female gamer to help get the online achievements. I'll help you any way I can in the game possible (gold, weapons, quests, etc.) gt: Taknuts
  • Looking for male character to get online achievements. (business partnership, child and marriage) cam91191
  • If someone wants to b nice and help mi thank u...GT-Cpt Apollo420
  • Apparently, it is not possible to achieve with a married online partner. I had to divorce ffirst :(
  • Is there a glitch with this achievement? I have done this an the achievement did not pop up.
  • I need help with the online achievements... ill be on all day so someone send my an f/r and we will both get em all... Thanks Michelag3lo
  • i no longer need any of the 3 if you need them pm me on xbox got both sex charecters
  • Anyone wanna do this one with me?
  • Looking for a partner. I have both a male and female character
  • Have a female character, need all three Live achievements. GT is Funk Up Jeff, message me on Live.
  • Willing to help anyone that needs any of the Live acheivements. Have a male character and access to a female character, so no kid gets to have two daddies or mommies. Unless you're into that. GT is Funk Up Jeff, message me.
  • Female Character seeking help for this and the other LIVE achievements. Thanks for any help! Hit me up on Live, GT: Shalabhanjika
  • Anyone needing help with this or any other LIVE achievements, hit me up. GT: Shalabhanjika
  • I need help and help people to do the 3 LIVE achievement. Send me message or friend request. I use DLC, but I can load up few original save if necessary. I'l be playing a lot, so don't hesitate to contact me. GT:Imperium Alpha I've got both male and female chars
  • need some help with the 3 GT:CrackpotJewel33 send message when ready
  • m Looking for a Female Character to Help me with Marriage, Child and perhaps Business for the Live Achievements... My GT: JJ2kEclipse... Thanks
  • i have both a female and male character if you want the online achievements message me. i'm doing this in return for legendary weapons. i currently need swords: beadle's cutlass, souldrinker, the swinging sword, the thunderblade hammers: Aurora's shield, jack's hammer, sorrow's fist, tannar's glory, the tenderiser pistols: the barnumificator, bloodcraver, briar's blaster, dragonstomper .48 rifles: the equaliser, skorm's justice
  • i have both a male and female character and want to do the 3 xbox live achievements
  • hey if anyone still needs the online achievements, I have a male character. just send a message. GT CDGreatness.
  • anyone still wanna do the online achievements?
  • GT: Kaptinkracker Looking to get some online achievements. My characters a male
  • Gt: CornerPureEagle Looking for someone that help me on online achievements
  • I can help anyone with all 3 of these achievements in exchange for skorm's justice. My GT is WindsweptSnake
  • Looking for someone to complete my achievments online, not quite sure how its done though?
  • Looking to trade weapons and help for all online achievements GT: golliam
  • Male Mage King, looking for all LIVE achievements: GigamanPL
  • faithleex is my GT. Female character looking to do online achievements with male. add me please
  • I need all of the this achievement as well as Cross-Dimensional Conception and Long Distance Relationship. Online most evenings after 7 - 7.30pm CT
  • Looking for some friends to help me with these live achieves! Add me :) dreamars87 - no creepers! lol
  • looking for female character to do live achievements, add me Im Gen Red001
  • Is anyone still playing this or am I SOL as far as the online achievements go?
  • How do you start the bussiness ? What do you have to do?
  • Looking to do this achievement and the other LIVE ones. Message me! GT: ScubaSTEVE2306
  • Hi im looking for a female character to help me with all of the online achievements if anybody would like to help out or get them as well :p just send me a message on xbox and ill reply asap :) Gt: Metalman7554
  • Need help with this achievement and the marriage and baby having ones. I have male and female characters. GT FiniteDreamer I'll be on either later tonight or tommorrow sometime.
  • Need help with Marriage, Child and Business Achievements... GT: Sainting
  • my friend and i are having problems with this, it doesnt show up for an option for us to be business partners, please help.
  • i need help gt andramos2
  • I'm Playing fable 3 for the rest of the achievements.. I need the 4 multiPlayer achievements Long Distance Relationship Cross-Dimensional Conception Online Merger We Can Be Heroes If anyone needs these still My gt is xXLilxMafiaXx I'd help you if you'd help me kinda thing
  • if any one still need help with all the fable 3 co-op achievements, add me "PR0D1GY09" and just leave a message such as fable 3 achievements....
  • I need a Queen Outfit, if you have one and need a King Outfit and/or Chef's Hat message me on Live. Also, if you're a female character I could also use help on 4 other achievements (get married, have a kid, and enter a business relationship with a Live player) I also need to earn 1000 gold in someones kingdom. If you can help then message me on Live Gamertag: elite0356
  • I need help with all online achievements, please add me on live! GT: sX Rampage7z
  • I am male hero looking for female hero to help with all online achieves, don't know how to do buissness partner one tho MSG/add me GT: C0bbst3r - 0 is number not letter Thanks :)
  • GT: Sargent Fear. looking for female to get married have kids. looking for anyone for business. I don't know how to do it when I join a random game
  • I've got a female character, and I play daily, needing this and all other multiplayer achievements, feel free to msg me or add me gt: WassupSnoopy
  • in case anyone doesn't know, you can't be married to your business partner, you have to divorce first then the option will pop up for you to interact with and become a business partner
  • thank you Snoopy
  • need help with all the online achievements - GT SplucOnYourFace
  • need help with all the online achievements - GT SplucOnYourFace
  • Contact me if you want to do the online achievements FC dribblers
  • add me for this and any other online fable acheevos GT: sergeantlargent
  • Add me for this anyone! Gamertag: Y2Kasper10
  • am a female gamer - need help with all legendary weapons, clothes and business partnership.
  • Hi,um I'm playing as the female character and need help with all online achievements Xs if you could help me please. (GT: RodMex2894)
  • I have a male hero and I need all three live achievements. If anyone wants to help me with this it would be appreciated. My gt is sirmarkworkman. You can add me or message me or both if you like lol.
  • Need all the online achievements, playing as a female character. GT: Aerdo
  • im a female char.... need other online cheeveos gt - badash24
  • Looking to coop for this achievement as well as all other coop achievements. Also need chef's hat, Queen's suit, and Women's Masquerade Suit. GT = The 23 Freak
  • Didn't know you needed to be on a different Xbox so getting a live account for my friend who prefers ps didn't freaking help. Super dislike online gaming but dammit I need halp! Female or make character (your choice. I got like 3 saves) need help with all co-op achievements + mortar game. GT= Miso Hanni
  • Looking for someone to help with the marriage/baby/partnership achievements. My character is male. GT is STiGosaurus, thanks!
  • Anyone want to help me get this? GT -CALHAM II
  • Looking for help with all co-op achievements. Female hero character. GT - SentientCupid02
  • Please message for this and other co-op achievements. Lemme know you are looking for Fable 3 achievements so I don't think it's some random request and decline it. Thanks! Gamertag: Fillasaufical
  • Might be a long shot, but looking to get this, along with Long Distance Relationship and Cross-Dimensional Conception all in one go. My character is male. GT: BenJCao
  • @75 I'm all set with these achievements. Thanks to GT Monstrine for the assist.
  • Female character still looking for help GT- The Kid688
  • SWF ruler of Albion looking for a male counterpart to inheret my amassed fortune (30mill) after marrying, procreating, and completing the Mourningwood mortar game with me. GT: IceburgFanell
  • Need this achievement add StargateMeland
  • Anyone still looking for this? Message me if so.
  • will do this and a few other, add me this month :)

Game navigation