Oblivion Walker Achievement in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

• Oblivion Walker

Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts

• How to unlock Oblivion Walker

Daedra within the Elder Scrolls series basically means divine and powerful beings. For the most part these beings and their actions are evil, so in getting 15 Daedric artefacts, the chances are you’re going to have to destroy plenty of evil spirits along the way. Some of the Daedric artefacts come from shrine missions, where you must interact with the spirit of the shrine and perform some crazy ol’ quest for them and others you’ll come across in Skyrim. In return, you get a Daedric artefact.

The truth is, these shrine missions and Daedric quests in general are some of the best missions in the game, so this won’t seem like that much of a chore and they take you to some interesting and wonderful places. Enjoy these! Well, most of them:

Mace of Molag Bal – "House of Horrors" quest in Markarth – As you walk past the abandoned house when you’re in the city – not the first time – someone will ask you to accompany them inside. Finish the quest (including finding the priest of Boethiah) and follow it through to the end to grab a Daedric artefact.

Dawnbreaker - "The Break of Dawn quest," received at Statue to Merida – west of Solitude. It’s basically a fetch, return and dungeon crawl mission. Complete it for the Daedric artefact.

Spellbreaker - "The Only Cure" quest, received at the Shrine to Peryite, which can be found on the top of the mountain in between Markarth and Solitude. It’s worth activating early so you can keep an eye open for the goods on the shopping list. The actual quest itself is long and tough, so don’t tackle below a level 20, at least.

Sanguine’s Rose – In the Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead you’ll meet a chap called Sam Guevenne who will challenge you to a drinking competition which will initiate the “Night to Remember” quest. Challenge him and then embark on one of the most amusing quests of Skyrim. Your reward is the Sanguine’s Rose staff. Note: Sam could actually turn up in any one of a number of inns in Skyrim, not just the one in Ivarstead (he's been seen in Riften, plus many other places), so just keep an eye out as you explore and work through everything else.

The Black Star (or Azura's Star) – If you head to Azura’s Shrine on the top of the big mountain, just south of Winterhold you can start “The Black Star” quest and eventually get The Black Star artefact (or Azura's Star, depending on your choice at the end).

Wabbajack – Wandering the streets of Solitude is a chap called Derevin who wants you to get a message to his master. This will trigger “The Mind of Madness” quest where you’ll have to go to the Pegasus Wing in the Blue Palace and search for him. Complete the quest and get the artefact. Stuck? Need assistance in this quest? Quick note: you might find the waking up Pelagius sequence rather tricky, so basically the solution is this: shoot Pelgius with Wabbajack, shoot wolf, shoot goat, shoot bandit, shoot Pelagius, shoot Hagraven, shoot Pelagius, shoot Flame Atronach, shoot dragon priest, done. The paranoia sequence, shoot the king. And finally, the mind sequence, grow Pelagius twice and then grow anger once (with the Wabbajack).

Missable!! Mehrunes’ Razor – Sometime in the game you’ll get a message from a courier to visit the museum in Dawnstar – visit it. Visit it even if you don’t and start the “Pieces of the Past” quest to get your hands on Mehrunes’ Razor, which will send you to three places in Skyrim to get the three pieces of the sword. I get the feeling that you have to kill Silus at the end to forge the dagger and get the artefact, so do that, just in case.

Savior’s Hide (or the Ring of Hirscine) – In Falkreath at the Falkreath Barracks (east of town), downstairs in the Falkreath jail you’ll find a chap called Sinding who will give you his cursed ring and thus starts the quest, “Ill Met by Moonlight.” Whatever happens in the quest depends on which Daedric artefact you get.

Again, like the rest, you must choose to kill or risk not getting the reward. Note: yippy smalz offered this handy tip: "...it's possible to get both Daedric artifacts in the quest "Ill met by moonlight." You agree to help kill the hunters and then afterwards talk to Sigmund then kill him and skin him and you get the hide. Leave the cave and you get the ring."

Missable!! Masque of Clavicus Vile – The first time you enter Falkreath (after you become a level 10) through the front gate the guard will mention something about the blacksmith’s dog going missing. Speak to him and then go after the dog. When you meet the dog you’ll initiate the “A Daedra’s Best Friend” quest and head off to Haemar’s Shame at the south of the large mountain with High Hrothgar on it – east of Helgen – note: you have to follow the dog but he has terrible path finding, so you could just meet him there. You’ll then set off to retrieve The Rueful Axe from Rimrock Burrow and return it. NOTE: Do NOT kill Barbas with the axe when you return, give it back to Clavicus and get the Daedric masque.

Oghma Infinium – During the main quest you’ll meet Septimus Sigmus who will send you off to get an Elder Scrolls. During this quest he will start another quest called “Discearning the Transmundane” where you’ll have to take an imprint of the Elder Scroll on his Lexicon. Giving that to Septimus then opens up the next stage: harvesting blood of an Orc, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, High Elf and Falmer – honestly, do this quest as early as possible so you can grab the blood as you go along. Every time you can harvest some blood it will give you an option when you interact with their corpse (harvest blood or search body). Get all 5 and head back to Septimus’ outpost, north of Winterhold. If you’re curious where to find the Orc and Elf blood, loot bandit camps as they often roam around with them, for the Falmer, try Mzulft (southeast of Windhelm) on the first level, right near the door down to the Boilery – there is one lowly Falmer here.

NOTE: The Oghma Infinium is bloody ace and raises a lot of your certain skills (depending on what path you choose), use it late on for added effect! We even went one step further and broke it down for you...

Each path improves the levels listed next to them below by 5 levels. Depending on which you have higher ratings for depends on the best route to take:

Choosing the path of might increases: smithing, heavy armour, blocking, two-handed, one-handed, archery.

Choosing the path of shadows increases: light armour, sneaking, lock-picking, pick-pocketing, speech and alchemy.

Choosing the path of magic increases: illusion, destruction, conjuration, restoration, alteration and enchanting.

Ebony Mail – East of Windhelm you’ll find the Sacellum of Boethiah where you’ll find a cult and be able to initiate the quest, “Boethiah’s Calling.” You must be at least a level 30 for the cult to appear.

You’ll have to lead someone there and sacrifice them. All I did was head to Riften, went to the The Bee and Barb and enlisted the help of the mercenary (Marcurio) who sits downstairs, for 500 gold. Don’t just kill them though, instruct them to touch the beacon (“I need you to do something,” then click on the ‘pillar of sacrifice’) and then when they are trapped, then slay them. After that, complete the quest and retrieve the artefact. Simples.

Missable!! Skull of Corruption – If you head to the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar you’ll see a bit of a situation arise with locals speaking to Erandur regarding some night terrors they’ve been having. Speak to Erandur and start the “Waking Nightmare” quest.

It’s a simple follow him, go here, go there achievement (note: the Dreamstride book is on the balcony area in the far corner) but at the end when you get the chance to kill Erandur whilst he’s performing the ritual, kill him and you’ll get the Skull of Corruption. If you don’t, he destroys it.

Missable!! Ring of Namira – In Markarth, in the Understone Keep you’ll find a priest called Verulus who wants you to head into the Hall of the Dead to investigate what’s going on. The quest starts off as a miscellaneous objective and will soon turn into the quest, “The Taste of Death” once you’ve spoken to and agreed to help Eola in clearing Reachcliff Cave. There is a potential that you could say no to helping Eola… don’t!

Volendrug – (apparently have to be at least a level 9 to start this quest) West of Riften (slightly south too) you’ll find an Orc camp called Largashblur. The camp itself will be being attacked by a giant, once it’s dead speak to Atub in the robes who will start the quest, "The Cursed Tribe." Be careful not to hit the Orcs and anger them. You’ll have to go and fetch troll fat (there’s trolls nearby) and a Daedra heart (which could be tricky… you get it from a Daedra, not necessarily a prince, but a spirit; there are some Daedra inside the Shrine of Mehrunes’ Dagon if you’ve not already been in there). If not, you’ll have to buy one – we found one inside the Hall of Counternance/Attainment at the College of Winterhold. Enthir was selling them. Get the ingredients, head back, complete the short quest and kabblamo, Volendrug is yours. Yamarz will take you to Followstone Cave if you’re interested and want to meet him there (it’s northeast of Riften). No messing this one up. Yes, you’ll be fighting a giant or two too! Once you put the weapon on the shrine at the end, don’t forget to pick it up off the top of where the skull once was!

Ebony Blade – In order to start this quest you need to be a level 20 and have completed the main “Dragon Rising” quest. Also, if you choose the Stormcloaks in the civil war storyline, it doesn’t matter, you just have to help the new Jarl. To start this one, ask the bartender in the Bannered Mare in Whiterum about rumours, then go see the Jarl and activate “The Whispering Door” quest. You’ll need the key to open the whispering door to get the Ebony Blade; the best way: pickpocket it from the Yarl or Forengar (you can kill him and get the key but you can’t buy spells off him then.

NOTE: THE SKELETON KEY FOR THE THIEVES GUILD DOES NOT COUNT - CONFIRMED.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • oh cool, I liked these quests in Oblivion, glad they didn't get rid of Daedric items, hope they don't have a Skeleton Key this time around. Kind of lame they they completely make a skill useless by level 10.
  • And not only the skill, but all the picklocks too. Also, it made everything way too easy.
  • If they do then just don't get that one.
  • So is the Daedric the enemy again this time round aswell as a dragon threat, ive been trying my best to to spoil anything story related.
  • Awesome, this pretty much confirms that ALL the daedric princes are back.
  • Good old oblivion:)
  • Only 15 artifacts thats not right, their are 17 daedric princes altogether, although u probably wont included Jyggalag so that should mean 16 so what about the other artifact
  • Notice that it doesn't say "Obtain ALL Daedric Artifacts". :)
  • #4 Maybe there's no "Shrine Quest" related to Shegorath or Jyggalag, due to the events that unfolded during the Shivering Isles DLC. That would explain the 15/17 number.
  • @9 I agree. Due to Shivering Isles, Sheogorath and Jyggalag are "dead" or whatever the technical term is. 17-2=15.
  • actually on uesp.net I learned that (in Obilvion) there were 15 WORSHIPPED Princes. Azura, prince of dawn and dusk Boethia, prince of conspiracy Clavius Vile, prince of power Hermaeus Mora, prince of fate Hircine, prince of hunting Malacath, prince of the excluded Mephala, prince of interference in mortal affairs Meridia, prince of the living Molag Bal, prince of mortal enslavement (and rape) Namira, prince of darkness Nocturnal, prince of the night Peyrite, prince of Lower Obivion (some say he is also prince of pestilence) Sanguine, prince of sensual pleasures (sex basically) Sheogorath (later PC of Oblivion), prince of insanity (used to be Jyggalag) Vaermina, prince of dreams/nightmares Those were the 15 that had shrine quests in Oblivion, however there are two more
  • princes. I'm guessing that either all princes will have shrine quests and you only have to do 15/17 of them or there are only 15 and you have to do all of them. Jyggalag, prince of order (whom was cursed by the 14 other princes at the time to become a new prince called "Sheogorath". He was Jyggalag first then Sheogorath) Mehrunes Dagon, prince of destruction It's also somewhat worth mentioning that the princes Sheogorath and Mehrunes Dagon are both techincally dead. *SPOILER Mehrunes is killed by Martin/Akatosh in Oblivion and when you defeat Jyggalag in Shivering Isles, he was released from his curse and is able to remain in his true form (as Jyggalag), therefore making Sheogorath no longer a prince. Though maybe the PC from Oblivion might be able to take his place as a deadric pri
  • prince.* Guess we'll have to wait to see in the final prodcut or until Bethesda clears it up. @9 So basically, Jyggalag is still alive, and Sheogorath isn't, but the PC in Oblivion is the new prince of madness. So that makes 16 living princes due to Dagon's "death".
  • Dagon isn't dead, he was just banished back to his plane of Oblivion forever.
  • I Normally don't like collectible achievements, there usually a pain in the neck, however this one sounds good :D
  • Yeah, Dagon still exists so a shrine for him would be cool. Wounder what he would want you to do :s
  • @16 Kill everyone in the game.
  • @12 you cannot kill a daedric prince, you can destroy it's physical form and force it to return to the void but it will create a physical form later. Personally I'm not expecting a shrine to Mehrunes Dagon as he is considered an enemy of the Nords and Skyrim, why would they have a shrine to a daedra who wants to destroy them? He is also an enemy of Alduin the World Eater so it would make more sense for him to be part of the main storyline, rather than a sidequest. The other missing Daedra is likely to be either Sheogorath or Jyggallag although excluding either without an explanation is going to cause one hell of a continuity problem.
  • I want to do a quest for my PC character in oblivion
  • @1 & 2: Sorry but some people just don't like the lockpicking minigame. So if you didn't want to have the unbreakable lockpick you could just not use it. It's all about free choices and everyone is allowed to use the given options or not. So I do hope to put something similar in. Oh and besides in Oblivion you could level up your alteration to have a cheap Very Hard lock unlock-spell anyways..... @everyone: We don't know anything about similarities to storywise cases. For instance the deadric lords could have been long gone since the oblivion time. We could also have new deadric lords or perhaps totally different ones. Maybe even a dragon lord that's reborn?
  • So long as I get my Wabbajack, I'm happy
  • i know its technically not a daedric artifact but i just want Umbra to return so we can rape things and steal there souls with the strongest base atk weapon in Elder Scrolls history.
  • These collectible cheevos aren't too bad, at least there is questing invoked and not just stumbling across items in the world.
  • i have one of them posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5Wh3XDtzxBs...location in description
  • @ 1 & 2: You know if you dropped or sold the item, you use the lockpicking bonus and start using regular lockpicks again... I'm really hoping there are more than 15 artifacts...I wanted to make the good choice (pre-saved so I knew I was), and didn't get the Skull of Corruption.
  • Where do you initiate the quest for Boethiah?
  • Can you still get the achievement if you sell the artifacts? I acquired one but I sold it :s
  • #25 as far as I know there's only 15.
  • http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Oblivion_Walker#Achievements By my count thats a list of 16 quests
  • #30 the person who wrote the guide confirmed that the skeleton key does not count for the achievement.
  • I've gotten all of them except for the skeleton key and haven't gotten the achievement. Pretty pissed right now, hopefully the skeleton key will do it for me. I don't wanr ro start a whole new character and get to level 30 again just for this damn achievement.
  • PLEASE SKELETON KEY!!!!!
  • there are 16 artifacts, so u pretty much need to get them all
  • does this still unlock if you destroy Vaermina's skull instead of kill the priest?
  • Anyone know if you need to keep the items you get or can you sell them ?
  • I just came across a Mehrunes Dagon shrine. It's confirmed. Also, it's locked so I'm guessing you need to complete the mythic dawn museum quest. As well, Sheogorath is in this one, he doesn't have a shrine, but there is a quest with him in it, and you do meet him again, and you do acquire wabbajack. Really fun/funny quest actually. I love that old scottish bastard ;)
  • @34 I also destroyed the Vaermina's skull. I sure hope I don't miss out on the achievement but it does say COLLECT all the artifacts...
  • *** SPOILER *** This is a rather easy achievement to mess up. There are 16 Daedric Artifacts but the Skeleton Key from Nocturnal does not count. That means you must obtain the other Daedric Artifacts from the remaining 15 princes. The following quests can not be messed up so you can play them and kill whatever you want. Azura - The Black Star Boethiah - Ebony Mail (Requires Lvl 32 to start I believe) Hermaeus Mora - Oghma Infinium Hircine - Saviors Hide or Ring of Hircine (it doesn't matter - I choose the hide) Malacath - Volendrung Mephala - Ebony Blade Meridia - Dawnbreaker Molag Bal - Mace of Molog Bal Petyite - Spellbreaker Sanguine - Sanguine Rose Sheogorath - Wabbajack To prevent any story spoilers I will just say for the following quests you need to pay very
  • The four quests that can be messed up are: Clavius Vile - You need the Masque of Clavius Vile Mehrunes Dagon - You need Mehrune's Razor Namira - You need the Ring of Nimira Vaermina - You need the Skull of Corruption Listen closely on these 4 quests to what the Daedric Prince is telling you to do.
  • @#12 you actually can do Dagon's artifact quest, mehrunes razor is awesom
  • How does the game record items for this achievement. Do they all need to be in your iventory/storage, or is it okay to sell them? In addition, I killed the priest for the Skull of Corruption, but then reloaded and let him destroy it. Did I void myself of the achievement, or does the Xbox still think I obtained it? and thank you #38 for that information!
  • I find it funny that everyone is talking about Daedric Prince here and this achievement is about Daedric Artifacts. Please leave it to a forum.
  • Cant believe I had to kill that dude for the staff, really annoying - gonna have to farm up another character now =(
  • NOO!! i let the priest destroy the skull of corruption! if this has screwed me out of that achievement, How many hours is this going to take on a new character? i read on elder scolls wikia that you can get both items for the hircine quest, but it didnt work for me ( thinking that i could have made up for the skull of corruption)... as they say in skyrim GODS be damned! kind of weird they made this achievement like this, and not just "dealt" w/ the daedric princes
  • oh bugger....so the key doesn't count...rats i never got that skull of corruption because i wanted erandur as a follower, i assumed the key counted, jokes on me cos erandur's bloody dead anyway :P oh well something to aim for in me next playthrough.
  • Hircine - Saviors Hide or Ring of Hircine YOU CAN GET BOTH HERE check the road map guide this means if you mess one up you can still get the achievement
  • For the waking nightmares I chose the let the skull get destroyed will it effect the achievement or not?
  • this achievement is a bunch of BULL ****
  • so does anyone know if you simply have to have the artifacts at some point in time or if you need to collect and have 15 at one time?
  • I have done ALL of the Daedrik quests and obtained ALL items with one single exception: The Skull of Corruption (I got Erandur instead). So, based on this experience I am confident you require The Skull as well as 15 others in order to get the achievement, although at level 54 this was a real let down to find out. Or using the Ohgma Infinium, which causes it to disappear, is the cause though I doubted it since I actually *had* it and therefore it was collected.
  • I did ALL the daedrik quests also and did not destroy the skull of corruption and i still didn't get this one.. WTF I recently emailed bethesda about a different major glitch i came across in the game and they said a patch is going to be put out within a week or so. so hopefully this is one of the things that gets fixed
  • FML.. just read if you kill the dog and get the axe you wont get the achievement. anyone kill him and get it at all?
  • To clarify the skeleton key is NOT an artifact because you get it and return it during the thieves guild questline if you kill barbas(the dog) in a daedra's best friend quest for the axe you cannot get the achievement you have to have the mask in order for the achievement to work and you CAN make a save before you get the skull of corruption and redo the quest after getting when you have the achievement reload that save(make sure that is the last artifact) and let erandur complete the ritual
  • The Official guide says the Skeleton Key is an Artifact, however i had obtained 15 artifacts but the achievement did not pop. I had the Skeleton Key and the oghama Infinium before as well. Only quest i could not do was for Boethiah as i couldn't get a follower. However if you go back to the cave with the werewolf in Ill met by moonlight if you decided to help him he will still be alive and there. Thus if you obtained the ring of Hircine you can kill sinding then Hircine will appear and give you the Saviors hide, even after the quest has been completed. Achievement then popped so maybe the Skeleton Key does not count can't confirm that though.
  • Crap. I think I'm screwed on this one. I found a couple of them, but they were worse than what I was already using, so I sold them. Also, found the Mehrunes Dagon shrine, but got no quest from it. Was able to go inside, but there was no quest that I found. I hope you can sell the items and still get counted for collecting them, otherwise I will have to do another playthrough just for those.
  • the guards in markarth wont take my bribe or payoff and they wont take me to jail since i already did the mission to escape from there? so im stuck i guess? i wont be able to get the quest that leads to the artifact from here. anybody got tips or have same issue i am?
  • Need help? go here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=346014
  • #55; You're not screwed. I sold all my artifacts and I got the cheevo. The description clearly says ''Obtain'', not ''Collect''. :) **SPOiLER** To start the quest of Mehrunes Dagon, travel to Dawnstar. Enter Silus Vesuiu's house and speak to him [Silus]. That should start a quest namned ''Pieces of the Past''. I hope that will help you! Also, like someone above said, the Skeleton Key does not count as an artifact. I had the skeleton key and 14 other Daedric artifacts, but did not unlock until I got another one. A pretty fun and enjoyable achievement in my opinion. Will take a few hours to complete, though.
  • It's bull that even the official guide states the Skeleton Key works, when it just doesn't.
  • Just got this, remember to save after getting each artifact so that if the next artifact's quest bugs up you can reload without having to redo the other quests.
  • Can someone guide me on how to start sanguines quest a night to remember i know i have to fhave to find sam guevenne. I am level 56 so im past the required level but have looked in every inn and cannot find him been trying for like 2 days in real time please help thanks
  • I used this site http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Daedric_Quests i read the book and got rid of the key so i only physically had the other 14 but it unlocked when i picked up the scull. hope this helps a little
  • ....skull not scull =/ not so much beer before my next post i think
  • This is the only achieve I'm missing now. The last quest I had to do was waking nightmare. It of course glitched on me, the guy you follow disappeared and I can't progress in the level. Anyone who has that quest left needs to make sure he's with you when you first enter the building. Hopefully they fix this so I don't have to do them all again. *sigh*
  • #61 - he will be sitting in any of the inns around Skyrim, just walk up to him and he will challenge you to a drinking contest
  • Can you get this achievement over more than one save file because I may have killed some daedric quest npcs by accident. I really don't want to start a new game for the fith time because of one dead npc. :(
  • on the quest "the cursed tribe" i didnt take the volendrung the artifact and just realised!!! gone back and its not there wtf where has it gone plz help
  • I had the Ebony Blade stolen/wanish from my weapon rack in Whiterun. Killed the Wife and Lydia to make sure they didn't steal it. I too screwed up the skull quest so it looks like another play through.
  • ... you got to be kidding me, i only killed that damn dog in the one quest cause he wouldn't stop barking now i don't get the achievement, wtf, whats worse is that was one of the last artifact quests i did, time to start all over again.........
  • iam trying to find the beacon for the break of dawn. i have found the statue but it wont appear on my map where the beacon is! what do i do!!! its so annoying!!!
  • I collected a few, still got some to get, but i sold some of them, will it still count? :S
  • think i killed the dog.......on the masque quest......think i just died a little on the inside, now that I think i have to re farm this whole thing again....omg
  • oh man i did kill the doggy....this is hardest achieve in the game so far, looks like i'll be loading up an old save before i did the quest...redo all the daedra quests as well, i'm guna get some good beer so i can have some liquid motivation, why is the rum gone?
  • Hey I failed the cannibal quest where you have to kill the priest then eat him, does that mean I can't the achievement? someone please answer.
  • Awesome, hope they fix this soon since half the quest are bugged.
  • anyone know if you can do this over multiple playthroughs or it has to be all 15 in one playthrough?
  • @71. Doesn't matter if you sold them. You can get all the info here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Daedric_Quests
  • @74 from all the banter on here I would say you failed it.
  • @74 YOU HAVE FAILED
  • wow, done. That was a very enjoyable achievement.
  • I did the quest Curse tribe and brought back the Volendrung but i didnt take back so i would have since it was in my inventory would it still count? I dont wanna waste my time doing all of the other quests if that quest doesnt count. thx
  • I killed Barbas... I am kind of glad because I was going bonkers thinking I know I did all fifteen. Oh well, I think I will start a second character and use the oghma infitum glitch. Cheers.
  • How do you get the cured tribe quest? I traveled to the orc village, but I ended up accidentally hitting an orc with the splash from my fireball and they all attacked me. I killed them all, including Olga who I think spawns the quest.(I had no idea at the time there was an important quest from the camp) I have left it for weeks and come back but the only Orc in the camp is the chief, and he is hostile sometimes.
  • Also if you are short an artifact ( corruption skull or you kill the dog) you can get two artifacts on the hicine hide quest. -Agree to kill all the hunters (get ring) the afterwords kill the warewolf and strip its skin to receive hicenes hide artifact.
  • Does it still work if you acquire them over multiple characters or do they all have to be from the same one? I have let the Ritual complete for the skull of corruption so was wondering if I could do the quest again with a new character to obtain this one.
  • Oh, now I'm pissed. I've been really good at making sure I get the daedric artifacts becuase of this achievement but now I can't get it because I have the follower bug and can't lead someone to Boethia's shrine! Bull!!!
  • I missed this one the first time around. I helped that dark elf instead of killing him for the skull, it sucks. But now I can play it again.
  • I was missing the skull of corruption so came up one short. I went back to bloated man's grotto and to my surprise Sinding was still chillin out there. I killed him. Skinned him. Hircine showed up and granted me the hide. Achievement dinged! On the quest you have to sacrifice a follower. I had to lay waste to every soul in that camp before it would work.
  • @88 That's part of the quest line
  • So i hit one of the orcs in the Cursed Tribe. And accidently pressed "over my dead body" when asked to pay the blood fee. Well after that, the lady who gives the quest disapeared. Now i can't find her. I have 14/15. This is the final one left. I am currently testing to see if it can be over multiple saves (kind of doubt it tho)
  • That is a big negative ghost rider. YOu can not do it over multiple saves. You must have all 15 artifacts in one save. You do not have to have them in your pocession, just have gotten them at one point in that save. I am on Daedric Quest #5. Ten quests i already did to go :D.
  • Wait, do you have to KEEP all the artifacts to get the achievement?
  • #92: You do NOT need to KEEP the artifacts.
  • stupid bitch vearmina glitched up on me :(
  • This is the gayest achievement ever in an RPG. If you miss any of the artifacts in any of the 15 Daedric quests (by choosing a different way to end the quest than scripted) then you just screwed yourself. The Skeleton key does NOT count because it is part of the Thieves guild missions. Wow I literally took 8 hours just to finish every quest just to find out that I ended up not getting the Masque of Clavicus Vile (instead i killed the guy with the rueful axe). Literally the most dissapointing thing ever. It will take you at least another 20-30 hours or so to go back from the very beginning of the game to get up to the level 30 that you have to be at to unlock every one of these missions.
  • Or not, you could just clear your cache and use the oghma infinium glitch to max your level out in 2 minutes, boom problem solved.
  • i didnt grab the skull so do i have to start over
  • I have every one apart from the sanguine rose, I can't find him in any of the inns, I've spend hours looking, can any tell me where they found him?
  • Omg I killed the dog on the Clavicus Vile quest and saved over witjout knowing i had the wrong artifact. Im very upset with Bethesda, that was very unclear.
  • im half way through tha missions but I sold tha wabbajack and azuras star. does it still count that I got em or have I dicked myself?
  • The Skeleton Key does not count towards this chievo
  • i sold a bunch of the items so i think im screwed as well. maybe bethesda said "lets make this achievement an ass pain so people will replay skyrim".
  • From what I've been told you only have to of had them all in the same play through, you don't have to keep them, but I've not tested this, as I have got 14 & my last one The Break of Dawn, has glitched so can't finish quest off, & it's my last achievement aswell which means gonna have to start a new game just for 1 achievement, unless Bethesda fix this
  • On the Mehrunes Dagon quest I chose to spare Silus....does this mean I can't get the achievement now unless I start a new game!?!?!? I'm level 80 and I do not feel like starting over just to get one pain in the ass Cheevo
  • #102 I just got the acheive so you should be fine as long as youve had the artifacts. Thank fuck I dont have to do all that again haha
  • Stupid priest disappeared on me in waking nightmares they better patch that up or I'll be annoyed
  • Just so people know. YOU CAN GET BOTH THE RING AND THE HIDE ON ILL MET BY THE MOONLIGHT. SIMPLY TELL THE MOOSE THING YOU WILL KILL THE WOLF THEN KILL THE HUNTERS. EXIT THE CAVE TO GET THE RING GO BACK IN AND KILL THE WOLF. YOU GET 2 AND DONT SELL YOUR ELDER SCROLL
  • If any one knows when ever i stat the drinking contest misione for this rose artifact one ive fined it he say Hey you dont look so good and nothing happens ive tried it like 20 thime if you know a way to do this of fix it post bellow me Thanx :D CloneNiNJA Out
  • sorry for the spelling of mission and i actualy ment quest sorry
  • do you just need to complete 15 dadric quests because ive done 9 and lost count of the artifacts i got given
  • CloneNiNJA, Have you killed Ysolda of Whiterun by any chance? killing her disables the blackout after the drinking contest. It happened to me but I got 2 artefacts on the werewolf quest
  • this really isnt that hard, just dont sell rare items like these (dont be an idiot), and use elder scrolls wikia to know when to get each one in a quest
  • Check out my Q+A Guide it will make your life much EASIER http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=346014
  • I aced this achievement, now onto the rest for my 1000G!
  • I chose to spare Erandur in the Waking Nightmare quest, not realizing that the staff was a Daedric artifact. Most.Annoying. Miss-able.Achievement.Ever.
  • I really enjoyed this one.
  • Confirmed I got it without the skull but using the exploit. I had 15 and this wouldnt pop for me until I wore the Ebony Mail armour. I thought the Boethiahs Calling quest had bugged but nope, having it in my inventory wasnt enough, you must equip it.
  • a night to remember was really funny, liked that one
  • ive got every single artifact except one Mehrunes razor, because everytime i go to meet him at the temple he attacks me on sight so i had to kill him, so devo
  • http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61546172/685399876 Go read this REALY IMPORTANT!!! I am one of the unfortunate player who was too curious and now the oblivion walker achievement is history for me... fuck bethesda....I sent them a message to fix that ASAP!!... YOU HEAR ME GLITCHED BETHESDA!!!!!!!!
  • so very annoying that i cant even find all of the quests. and when i found the final one i got the wonderful dragon spawn glitch. so very stupid
  • Had to start the game again on another profile character. All because Lod was dead in Falkreath who is the quest giver for a "a deadras best friend" killled by a dragon and couldnt find a way to ressurect him on the xbox 360 only if i had a PC. Anyway what a pain this was would have been much easier had the game not screw you over 110 hrs into your main profile.
  • #122-> Yeah, I had that happen when I went to return the Forgemaster's Fingers to the orc chief. A dragon killed him and now I don't have the quest, still have the Fingers, and every orc area I run into doesn't seem to have the option of starting a new quest. Very disappointed. lol
  • Just got the achievement. Luckily my first artifact was the vile helmet not knowing it was a artifact. Good thing I am a dog lover!!! My advice for you is if you are worried that you will mess up or can't find the start quest, then look it up on google. Google is always a cheap way to figure out everything you need. I titled my search "skyrim 15 daedric artifacts location."
  • How do I start the 'House Of Horrors' quest, do the people just turn up randomly outside the abandoned house?
  • It seems to me most of these Daedric quests involve you having to sacrifice a life to obtain the artifact for the achievement, except of course when it comes to a fucking dog where the opposite is true. How the fuck are you supposed to forsee that. Thank the stars I read this page for a get out clause with the werewolf quest or there would be murder at bethesda!
  • My game glitched when trying to go into the shrine/castle for the nightmare quest. I entered and the guy (cant remember his name) didnt follow me. So i left and went outside, nope not there either. Go back in, and he's on the other side of the door he has to open "WTF!!". And luckily it autosaved everytime i went in and out. I looked when the last time I hard saved it, like 10 hours before... I emailed bethesda to see if they were gonna patch this, they said "Just reload a previous save...".
  • If you load back to a previously saved game when you were a lower level to get a certain artifact and then load back to a different one to get other artifacts...can you still get the achievement even if all the artifacts aren't on one saved game?
  • I think my game glitched. I killed the giant at the orc camp where you get the Volendrung, however I didn't noticed Atub, so I just fast travled to another place. However, now I can't find Atub, so that I can start the quest. Any suggestions?
  • I am so hoping that by getting both the Ring of Hircine & the Savior's Hide, it'll make up for the fact that I spared that stupid dog's life and took the Rueful Axe instead. Otherwise, I am screwed. I can't see myself restarting the entire game for this one achievement, and I really do not want to have to go back to a previous save and start over from there. :(
  • fuck you bethesda you whores!!!! took me over 8 hours to finish the quests and i didnt get it. fix your shit
  • If anyone is experiencing glitches with the quest where you get Volendrung, then stand outside of the Orc Camp and wait for a dragon to appear. If it works Atub will appear and you can start the quest.
  • this os one of my last acheives to get on this game
  • I just got this achievement!! After screwing up A Deadras Best Friend and Skull of corruption, I went back to a previous save point and re-did Deadras best friend correctly, saving the dog (it was the later of the two save points). Then I was able to do that trick talked about above, where you get both Saviors Hide and the Ring of Hircine and it did work! I can confirm it counted as two towards the achievement.
  • The Daedric stuff is hella cool! Hela helps me on quetss and stuff
  • Just need Dawn Breaker & its glitched go to Merida's Beacon & cant get through the gates inside
  • i think i only got two or three, not sure which quests these are in
  • this was achievement number fifty! might start playing oblivion again
  • Does anyone know if this'd arch will get me this achievement as I've already collected all the artifacts but never got the achievement back in December?
  • If anybody on here can friend me on xbox live and help me with this achievement I will be great full and if i have the money I will give you microsoft points
  • I got both Hircine Ring and Saviors Hide, didn't get skull of corruption. Technically I've had 15 artifacts in my possession at one time. However, gave the Ebony Mail to a follower, then put him to work with the Blades. now, he no longer has the Ebony Mail on him. Got the 15th artifact after my follower went to the Blades. Have not got the achievement. Am I screwed?
  • Kanndae - No, you're missing something. You don't have to own all 15 items at once. You can sell them immediately. You just need to have earned them - picked the right outcome from the quest for the game to actually recognise you had that item at some point. Silly question, in your questing log, how many Deadric quests does it say you've finished?
  • Have to create a new character now. CURSE MY SYMPATHY
  • did all 15 collected them all and nothing
  • Some of these items are really awesome. Got this one with no problems.
  • My game bugged out and I cannot do the mission to get the skull... Been bugging me for months now...
  • Sooo I'm not able to get the sanguine rose quest for some reason. I do the drinking contest and take the 3 drinks and nothing happens...wth? Anyone have any suggestions? I haven't done all the quests and haven't tried to use the glitch to get two items in one quest to see if that works...
  • Be careful with this achievement. There are 3-4 I believe that give you an option. One (unable to remember the name) you have to stab the guy in the back while he is casting in the tower. Also for some reason this did not pop for me until I collected all of them. Which makes me wonder about the skele key, as I followed the guide word for word on all the others.
  • I did some research and found that the NPC I need for that quest was killed by a random dragon...over 100 hours of playtime ago...feel so ripped off...
  • I got achievement anyway by doing glitch and getting two artifacts in one quest.
  • This was the last achievement I needed to 100% this game. And I got it yesterday.
  • Do I have to OWN every Daedric artifact or is it enough just to obtain every one of them? I sold one Daedric artifact accidently so am i screwed?
  • fml, got 14 of them, made the right choice everytime by chance, go to do the last one which was the cannibal one, realise that i killed the cannibal bitch right near the start........ i think i'm the only one here that screwed that one up :(
  • this is super glitchy i have one left its the mail armor and the women wont talk to me at all and one know how i can get round this
  • Ok this achievement is really annoying me. I can't find Sam Guevenne anywhere for the drinking challenge. I've read that he can be in Dragonsreach, the inn in Whiterun, the inn in Winterhold, tavern in Riften, Rorikstead inn, vilemyr inn in Ivarstead and the winking skeever in Solitude. For 4 days (real time) I've been going to those locations over and over and over and over again, waiting outside each one for a day then going in again (I would do that 7 times) then move onto the next one, and he's never been in any of them. I'm running out of patience with this p*sstake. Is there any tips which will make it easier to find him?
  • Cant do night to remember cause i cant find Sam i've done it before but now i cant find him he has the only artifact i dont have, i wont that achievement.F U Bethesda.
  • does anyone know where to buy flawless ruby's as i have sold all the ones for money and im unsure where to buy some more as i need them for "the only cure"
  • YOU CAN GET THE FLAWLESS RUBY FROM THE DRAGONS YOU KILL, IT'S THE BEST WAY TO GET THEM, I HAVE DONE EVERY THING FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENTS AND STILL HAS NOT UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HOW DO YOU DO THE GLITCH?
  • I made sure i did this achievement as early as possible with it being the only missable one. For the "i'll met by moonlight" quest i got both thering and saviours hide. I followed the quest as normal upto killing the hunters,then i leftthe cave and when hircine tried to talk to me i backed out of the conversation. The wolf (sinding) was walking out the cave just then. I killed him talked to him got the ring and then talked to Hircine again and Voila! I had both artifacts.
  • yea i went through the whole game up to level 64 expecting to get this chieve but came to find out that the damn rueful axe doesnt count and i had already finished the thieves guild quest line...i now have every achievement save for this one...fml
  • It should probably be noted under the "Ebony Blade" quest that it is possible for Hulda from The Bannered Mare to be killed during the war if you don't complete this before doing so, rendering it impossible to speak to her and trigger this quest line. I found this out the hard way and almost broke my TV until I remembered I got both artefacts from the werewolf quest, so I didn't need this one to net the 15.
  • #7 im pretty sure that there are like 16 or 17 daedric artifacts that count towards this quest being as the skeleton key that you get from a i think thieves guild quest you dont get to keep, however there is a daedric quest that u can glitch to get the savior's hide and the ring of narima or something like that.
  • I looked at all of these guides to late. I didn't kill the priest to get the Skull artifact, and had already killed the werewolf without getting both artifacts. Being 120 hours into the game, I almost cried. Then I looked back, and for whatever reason, I had created a save almost 100 hours in. I still have to get eight of the artifacts, but it's not nearly as bad as having to start completely over.
  • Is there a video walkthrough anywhere for getting both rewards from the Ill Met by Moonlight quest? Whenever I go back to try it, I can't find the werewolf after I've gotten the ring from Hircine, and without being able to find him, I can't get the savior's hide. Maddening. The save I have where I bugged this up by killing that damn dog is well over 80 hours back, so I'm not about to start again from there.
  • Um I just completed Discerning the Transmundance, and after I read the Oghma Infinium the book just disappeared out of my inventory. Is that normal? Can I still get the achievement?
  • @ #170 - yes, that's normal and will still count for you. As for glitching Ill Met By Moonlight, for those who need both rewards for the achievement, I did it like this: When you first meet Sindig in Bloated Man's Grotto, agree to let him live, and help him clear out the hunters. Be careful not to hit him with a wild swing or badly aimed bolt of magic, as he'll turn hostile after 1 hit. Once the hunters have been cleared out, he'll have a few words to say, and he'll then start shuffling off. Follow him closely. If he stops, try to nudge him so he keeps moving. He'll head back to the exit. Exit to Skyrim just behind him. As soon as you return to Skyrim, a ghostly white elk will start to speak to you - exit the conversation ASAP. Turn around, Sindig should be right behind you. Kill hi
  • Kill him, and take his hide. A human ghost appears and speaks to you - let him say his piece, and you'll get the Savior's Hide reward. The ghost elk is still there - go speak to him, and you'll get the Ring of Hircine, and Voila! You now have 2 rewards, so if you messed up one of the others (I let that stupid dog live in A Daedra's Best Friend), you'll be back on track. Hope that helps!
  • @171 Thanks! I just reverted to my last save anyway so it's ben sitting in my inventory. Now I know I can use it.
  • @8 There are only 15 legitimate Artifacts, The other two don't count as they are guild/main quest related.
  • I hate this achievement its the only one I don't have in this game.
  • this is frigen stuffed i killed the giant and tht bathtub bitch atub isnt were all the utube vids say she is and i cant start the quest so im wonderinhg if u can do some on a diff character and if it still counts and gets u ther acheivement
  • ok wtf i killed a dragon outside the orc camp still no bathtub waaaat thaaa farrrk
  • Did the glitch to keep both hircine ones and didnt have to get the oghma infinium
  • @178 why on earth would you skip the oghma infinium? you can boost all of your skills in any of the three main playtypes by five points. it's easily the most valuable of the daedric artifacts
  • @172 Doesn't letting him live give you the Masque? The Rueful Axe isn't a Daedric artefact, you made the right choice not killing the dog.
  • 49 out of 50 for ages cos of this bloody achievement. Didn't realise at the time but I refused to be a cannibal & killed the woman involved, then, again unwittingly, killed the orc woman whio start another of these quests. Screwed & so cant be bothered to start all over again.
  • Fuuuuuuck! Oh man, this has to be the worst achievement ever. It should be for completing 15 daedric quests, not artifacts or the option to not get the artifact should not exist!!!
  • agreeing with 182... this is BS... do you have to have the artifact to get the achievement? like at one point? cus i got one and i didnt realize it was a daedric artifact and i sold it... can i still get the achievement?
  • I'm on the mind of madness quest and it is the last one I need. I have done all daedric quests including nocturnal's thieves guild quest for the skeleton key. So when I started the quest I went to retrieve the key from the steward in the Blue Palace and he wouldn't give it to me. I searched for the cleaning maids or whoever they are and they are no where to be found. I did the quests for the steward as well as the dark brotherhood questline which makes sense as to why the steward wouldn't give me the key. Is there any way at all for me to get this or do I have to redo all the daedric quests from an earlier save file?
  • Elisif and Falk Firebeard suck, they refuse to give me the Pelagius Key. I completed man who cried wolf and wolf queen awakened and Elisifs war horn quest. THEY STILL DON'T LIKE ME, AND I AM NOT A MILK DRINKER! I think I accidentally killed Una and Erdi, how do i freaking do this?
  • I made a second character because I missed one item on my 100+ hours file. Acquired all 15, no achievement, must have glitched. F THIS
  • This is definitely the hardest achievement in the game (maybe level 50). These things are scattered everywhere and some you come across you might not even know. I would suggest reading these comments before getting the 15. I was lucky to pick right on a couple before I knew what was going on. Almost 250 hours in, just popped this yesterday.
  • I just don't understand this, I completed all 15 daedric quests, I have all the daedric items on my inventory, but didn't get the achievement! Is this a glitch?
  • finally got it :), I was lucky I had a save file at the time of my 9th daedric quest! And I picked both items in I'll met by tonight quest, and instead of finishing with a night to remember! I finished with The cursed Tribe, and it worked :)
  • can anybody help me i have done all of the daedric artifact quests and i have the skeleton key from the theives guild quest line but i still don't have the achievement.
  • @ 190. it depends on when you got the skeleton key. if its the first thing you get, unfortunatley you cant get the achievement, its terrible. you also dont need to have the items present just as long as at somepoint you have had them. seems like an easy thing to finsih, but there are so many things that can go wrong. im on my 3rd char to TRY and finish it finally.
  • #191. i cant remember the order i got them in but the last thing i got was the skeleton key. if you know what order you have to get them in or have a link to a tutorial video it would be greatly aprecciated.
  • I'm stuck on the Dawnbreaker as i'm given the location for the Meridia's Beacon but when I go to the location it isn't there, so i'm thinking its glitched? :(
  • "Completing the Dark Brotherhood questline, and fully upgrading the Dawnstar Sanctuary, and having Meridia's Beacon located in the Dawnstar Sanctuary, stops you from collecting the Beacon." damn
  • There's only 15 obtainable Daedric artifacts in this game, despite there being 16 Daedric princes in the game. The Skeleton Key, which you get temporarily during the Thieves' Guild quest chain, does not count towards this achievement. Just in case anyone was wondering, although I'm fairly certain it's been mentioned already.
  • I would also like to note that in some of the Daedric quests, there are multiple options one can take. Depending on the option you choose, you may or may not get an artifact. I would suggest you look up a guide on each artifact just to be sure you don't end up screwing yourself over. There are also a few glitches found within the game that allows you to obtain two artifacts from the same quest. I know of two off the top of my head: the Dawnbreaker sword can be knocked off its pedestal with a powerful spell, allowing a duplicate to appear. During the Hircine quest chain, if you side with the werewolf, you get Hircine's ring after you kill all the other hunters. If you act quick enough(and get lucky enough, too) you can find the same guy running down a road. Kill him, and Hircine will bestow
  • A tip that I have would be to save Vaermina for last. You have to get the Skull of Corruption to get the achievement but most people let the monk destroy it. Complete everybody else's quest then do hers, save sometime before the monk is about to destroy it and kill him. Then load it back up and let him destroy it. If done correctly, it should pop up.
  • This achievement will haunt me. I restarted just for this one.
  • i did all 15 quests and no cheevo wtf?
  • Did you kill barbas? If you did it will void the achievement.
  • same here, 15 items and no cheevo.
  • Are theese weapons more powerful if you are higher level?
  • Ive done these quests 3 times now but still haven't got the achivement, is this another mistake from the wonderful game developers from Bethesda? because as far as i can work out this is oblivion all overt again!!!!!! Is it better on the playstaion or the PC ??????? 1/AZURAS STAR 2/EBONY MAIL 3/MASQUE OF CLAUICUS VALE 4/OGHMA INFINIUM 5/RING OR HIRCINE (or hide) 6/VOLENDRUNG 7/MEHRUNES RAZOR 8/EBONY BLADE 9/DAWN BREAKER 10/MACE OF MOLAG BOL 11/RING OF NAMERIA 12/SPELL BREAKER 13/SANGUINE ROSE 14/WABAJACK 15/SKULL OF CORRUPTION are these correct???
  • @199 You have to go back and get the Savior's Hide. I had the 15 you have listed and didn't get the achievement. I went back and got the hide and the achievement popped. I don't think the Ring of Hircine counts for the 15.
  • This achievement kills me, I have 970 points and really want to do it but after reading some of the issues people have had, I dare not go through it and not have it pop
  • the ring of nom nom nom... sigh.. These are pretty decent quests. When do i run into that septimus guy for the oghma infinium? Im only up to the main story quest where you must find esbern in the thieves guild or whatever.. obviously im holding off on the main story till last..
  • @micky ... Ive had no problems at all man, and i just recently started them.. most the bugs and little issues were resolved, and the quests that are missable are actually really simple.. people just chose the wrong response to certain scenarios. Just save in crucial parts or before a main part and pay attention. follow the guide. its easy man
  • Well, I looked up a few guides to how to retrieve the Ebony Blade on Skyrim - first one that popped up stated that I needed to be part of the Stormcloak rebellion. Sh*t. I'm an Imperial. So I looked up guides on YouTube on how to obtain the Ebony Blade without the quest and I got my results. Later, after my OCD deleted previous game saves, I found out that I CANNOT finish the quest now because of that (finding out that I was able to even start it). I've tried doing the 'Weapons Rack' thing with this weapon and it doesn't work.. This is my last quest for completing my Skyrim achievements and 15 Deadric Quests. I am not wanting to completely restart a new game, as this achievement will haunt me. Is there any way I can finish this quest? :(
  • So breaking news pretty sure the skeleton key counts cause I just got the achievement and never did the quest with Sam uevenne
  • does anyone know the full list of the deadric artefacts?
  • I remember searching for these... But I was also smart and bought the guide lol. It's a tricky achievement because if you decide to help someone or punish them, you could forfeit your artifact and screw yourself over. Like for the ring of hircine.. Don't kill the werewolf, help him and you will get the ring instead of the stupid wolf skin armor. Kill the loser for mehrunes Dagon and he will give you the dagger, let him live and you get nothing. Do what it takes, and actually listen to the dialogue for once instead of just hulk smashing everything. People wonder why this game is so hard, maybe because a brain is required for it lol!
  • ....Hey Guys... I have 15 artifacts... and have completed the Thieves Guild quests... and yet I did not get the achievement... why is this?
  • SPOILER ALERT: I have had troble with this achievement as there are a few things that can mess up rather easy, as there are many posts here on the matter i can only sum up that just doing the quests is not enough you have to have the right ending on certain quests to get the right item needed here is a list of said items and what is needed to be done: Azura's Star from the quest The Black Star.To get Azura's star you have to take Broken Azura's Star to Aranea Ienith at Azura's alter giving it to Nelacar at The Frozen Hearth inn. will give you The Black Star (( Said the black star works too but no confirms )) Dawnbreaker from the quest The Break of Dawn. Ebony Blade from the quest The Whispering Door. Ebony Mail from the quest Boethiah's Calling. Mace of Molag Bal from
  • Mace of Molag Bal from the quest House of Horrors. It can only be obtained if the Dragonborn obeys Molag Bal and lets Logrolf the Willful go to Markarth, and get trapped by Molag Bal, instead of straight out killing him. Masque of Clavicus Vile from the quest A Daedra's Best Friend. It is only obtained if Barbas is spared. Mehrunes' Razor from the quest Pieces of the Past. It is only obtained if Silus Vesuius is killed. Oghma Infinium from the quest Discerning the Transmundane. Ring of Namira from the quest The Taste of Death. It is only obtained if Eola is cooperated with. Sanguine Rose from the quest A Night to Remember. Skull of Corruption from the quest Waking Nightmare. It is only obtained if Erandur is killed. Spellbreaker from the quest The Only Cure. Volen
  • Volendrung from the quest The Cursed Tribe. It is only obtained if the Dragonborn does not attack any of the Orcs in Largashbur (unless out of self-defense). Wabbajack from the quest The Mind of Madness. The quest Ill Met By Moonlight. Has a Glitch to get both items so all is not lost if you messed up one of the quests (( like i did... and both count to the achi)) Tricking Sinding into believing that the Dragonborn is helping him by killing the hunters, then meeting Hircine outside will provide his blessing and the ring. Afterwards, re-entering the grotto, killing and skinning Sinding (he will be in werewolf form), will make Hircine appear thus allowing the Dragonborn to obtain the Savior's Hide. Both items count toward the achievement: Oblivion Walker, making the achievement obta
  • Oblivion Walker, making the achievement obtainable even if another Daedric quest is failed. All this info is form: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_Wiki I hope these notes help out a little as this achievement is hard to get if you don't read up on each quest. Any thing unclear just send me a message and i'll do my best to clear up my mess of writing, Thanks for reading.
  • i hate to do 5 posts!
  • There are 16 total artifacts you can ONLY AFFORD TO LOOSE ONE OF THEM. If you loose 1 your fine you still can hav 15 but if you loose 2 say goodbye to the achievement. You need 15 out of 16 artifacts. I accidently sold my Ring of Hircinne so yeah I can't loose anyother artifact like Dawnbreaker Morgal Bal or the Ebony Blade.
  • One hell of a achievement.
  • Wish i did this while i was leveling up now the artifacts are only useable for house decorations :-(
  • Damn dragon killed my npc! But managed to get 2 artifacts from the glitched quest!
  • With sanguine do i need to get the storyline quest befpre sam pops into taverns? Hes the last quest i need.
  • guess ill tread carefully on this on everyone seems to be missing some parts, any helpful hints?
  • In doing this, refer to any Skyrim wiki guide or other in doing the Daedra quests. With each item (I missed this on the first playthrough because you CANNOT sell any or get rid of them) store them in a chest in your house. Make sure you keep each item until you get the achievement.
  • Do either Dawnguard or Dragonborn add anymore artifacts that can count towards this achievement?
  • Almost missed this because i upgraded the ebony mail but luckly i got 2 in one with the Saviors Hide and Ring of Hircinne
  • I'm so frustrated. Right now I've collected all 15 daedric artifacts (not including the skeleton key) and I still haven't received the achievement. I have failed to get enough artifacts numerous times in many ways. I think I've gone through the quest's 5-8 times. And still nothing happened, no Achievement X(. must be a glitch. Soooo annoying.
  • They have you do some pretty messed up stuff...
  • sounds like an annoying one
  • I wish they would not put a missable achievement in a Elder Scrolls game. I spent a lot of time on one character. But I guess it forces you to try a new character and experience something new.
  • Using the glitch to get the Ring of Hircine and Savior's Hide doesn't count for two Daedric artifacts, the only one I didn't get was the Skull of Corruption quest and the achievement didn't pop until I finished it, despite having 15 artifacts prior to completing it.
  • Only achievement I missed and I'll be damned if I'm putting 100+ hours back into this.
  • i dont see why Ring of Hircine and Saviors Hide would not count as 2, i mean theyre both daedric and all...its likely the achievement itself is glitched.
  • I didn't collect the Skull of Corruption but I did get the Ring of Hircine and the Saviors Hide and I got the achievement, last thing I got was the Wabbajack and I didn't even have to finish the quest, it popped as song as it was given to me.
  • @220 I sold at least half of the ones I got and the achievement still popped
  • Hey was wondering if you guys coul help me, I am questioning on whether to complete the rest of the daedric quests because I do not think I will get the achievement because. Lod the blacksmith in Falkreath who begins the "A Daedra's Best Friend" Daedric quest is dead. He died because of a dragon attack early in the game and I did not know he was important in the future. Anyway, I read that when doing the "Ill Met By Moonlight" quest you can acquire two daedric artifacts, so I did do that. My question is. Will I get the Oblivion Walker Achievement if I collect 15 daedric artifacts but I did not complete one of the daedric quests, so I would have completed 14 daedric quests but have 15 artifacts. Would I still get the achievement, or is it a waste of time? Note: The Only Daedric Quest I
  • I got all 15 that were not the Skeleton Key. I did not get the achievement. Does anyone know why?
  • I do not believe the Masque of Clavicus counts towards this, and here is why, I have not collected a single Artifact and the Masque of Clavicus was my first one and the achievement "Daedric Influence" 10gs -Acquire a Daedric Artifact, did not unlock. Right after this I finished up Mehrunes’ Razor and then got "Daedric Influence" achievement...
  • Hi I'm trying to trade my extra skyrim download code for 2800 Microsoft points but you have to live in Canada add me if you want to trade GT:Gladiator291
  • It's really buggy but you can obtain one more artifact than what you need if you miss one by a glitch. Use YouTube guides.
  • well i think i'm already screwed on this one, but what I don't get is why i didn't get the achievement for having 1 of them for having some of the listed items.
  • Do I need to hold them all at once? Because I already sold a couple.
  • I've gotten them all. They are all sitting in a chest and I have used each one of them on my playthrough at least once. I still have no cheev!!! Guess I have to start this over again *sigh*.
  • I got 15 Azura's Star Ebony Mail Masque of Clavicus Vile Oghma Infinium Savior's Hide Volendrung Mehrunes Razor Ebony Blade Dawnbreaker Mace of Molag Bal Ring of Namira Spellbreaker Sanguine Rose Wabbajack Skull of Corruption It says I have completed 15 Daedric Quests, and all items are in my inventory, and it wont give me the achievement
  • This is one of two chevo`s left for me,4 months at around 300 plus hours playing on Adept level and still only only level 66,the chevo collect 15 daedric itesm glitched out for it mentions I have 15 in my quests,so really not sure if I ever want to play this agin just to get that chevo,but I will keep plodding along till this bloody legend dragon pops up.
  • Personally, I had to collect all 16 before the achievement would pop. I was very careful and ensured that I selected the correct choices and subsequent rewards with each quest. (I collected the ring and the savior's hide in the quest where you could gain two artifacts. That didn't matter. Achievement didn't pop until I was rewarded the Wabbajack, which became the 16th Daedric artifact in my inventory.) I would highly recommend not missing any of these quests. If I had, I would have been out of luck.
  • Did a 2nd play through to level 30 got 15 as stated in the daedric quests.Did not pop no way am I playing this a 3rd time,dont think I`ll download games via xbox anymore,may just buy the actual disc`s.
  • Mace of Molag Bal - (House of Horrors) In the city, while you walk past by some old haunted house, you will be asked to go with someone. If you complete this task and find the priest of Boethiah, you will have the artifact. Sanguine's Rose - (Night to Remember) There is a dude called Sam Guevenne in an Inn (Vilemyr) found in Ivarstead. He will offer you a drinking challenge. Accept it and complete the rest of the quest to earn the reward. Dawnbreaker - (The Break of Dawn) You will receive this quest near the statue to Merida, west to the Solitude. It's not much of a tricky job and you will manage it easily. Complete the task to earn another Artifact. Azura's Star - (The Black Star) You need to head to Azura's Shrine on the top of the mountain to start this quest. You will have
  • the artifact on completion of the quest. Wabbajack - (The Mind of Madness) In Solitude, you will find guy named Derevin wandering around the streets. He will ask you a favor to deliver the message to his master. You will have to find his master and complete the quest. Mehrunes' Razor - (Pieces of the Past) You should visit the museoum in Dawnstar (the message pops up multiple times), accept the quest and then collect the three pieces of sword throughout Skyrim. Collect them all and you will have the artifact. Savior's Hide - (ll Met by Moonlight) In Falkreath, near the barracks, you will find a kid downstairs in the Falkreath jail. He will hand you over his cursed ring and the quest will start. Finish the task to get the reward. Remember that if you decide not to kill, you m
  • And so on I would put them all on here but its not working out to well on my crappy phone on this site anyway hope this helps guys!
  • FINALLY after my 3rd play through (didn't want to play again) reached lvl 33 as soon as I completed disconcerning the transmudine it finally popped,now I can toss this god dam game
  • I just finished all of the Daedric quests but the achievement didn't pop. Any solutions? PS I made sure to get the Mask of Clavicus Vile, Skull of Corruption, Skeleton Key, and Mehrunes Razor
  • Just got this cheevo after picking up my 14th artefact. I guess im just a lucky boy after reading some of the comments on this thread. I haven't come across any major glitches as of yet apart from a quest to do with the Winterhold college quests (mage guild), but just reloaded game and it worked. what I did was to store the artefacts in breezehome in whiterun, buy from the jarl for 5k, pimp your house out with extras and just store all your crap including artefacts, but in a separate chest, drawer. obtain the saviour hide aswell as the ring of namira and like it did for me, pop after picking up ebony mail, which was the 14th daedric quest I did.
  • FIXED IT! Finished getting 15 artifacts and no cheevo pop! Quest page says I finished 15 Daedric quests which included ALL THE PROPER items, however, I only took Hircine's Ring, not the Skin. So I went back to the Grotta where you go after Sinding, but couldn't find him. Decided to go back to Falkreath where I originally started the quest. And sure enough, in werewolf form, he's back in jail. I talked to him (which was just some electronic static) and booked it out of the room before the convo ended and he spawns with me outside the door. I kill him, tear his skin off, talk to Hircine and receive the armor. BLINK, "Oblivion Walker," fist pump for a solid 30 seconds....... ....I hate being an achievement whore.
  • do you have to have all the items at one time or just acquire it at some point during the play through?
  • @251 no you don't need to have them on you. the only one I had was the ring of hircine(sp?) the rest were spread over 3 houses either in chests or on weapon racks. did have to use #250's method. only difference to get the skin was I had to kill him in the cell as he wouldn't do the spawn outside the door deal. took a couple tries to get body to fall close enough to loot.
  • this was my last achievo and i sold the shit without knowing it was a deadric item so started a new save to REDO everything well.....380+ hours down the drain
  • Got everything on second playthrough still nothing 1520/1550 so aggravating
  • i think im lucky, cause got it on first playthrought. Some artifacts i even sold without knowing about this achievement, but anyways i got it, when completed last daedric quest
  • so guys can anyone tell me if you can sell the items and still get it? Because i sold a couple of them and if i can't sell them well then i'm screwed.
  • I collected all of them except the hide, (I got the ring) but the achievement didn't pop. So I did as #250 did, I went back to the Falkreath jail and there was werewolf man in the cell. He was trapped in there unmoving, but when I left, he miraculously followed me. I then killed him, skinned him, and talked to the daedra and I finally got the cursed achievement, hope this helps.
  • some stupid vampires killed lod and now I can't get the masque thing is there a way to resurrect lod please help!
  • I found this easy, just time consuming.
  • I completed all 15 quests and ensured I got all of the "Missable" artifacts. After the 15th I did not get the achievement. I reloaded and went back to just before doing Ill Met By Moonlight, re-did the remaining artifacts, wrapping up with Ill Met by Moonlight, and then used the glitch to get both. With 16 artifacts I got the achievement. Not sure if it matters, but I got the skeleton key at some point in between starting the various artifacts quests (I am NOT counting the key as one of the artifacts).
  • The tip for getting two artifacts in one quest helped me as I didnt destroy the skull. I actually got three artifacts on that quest as I also kept the cursed ring but I dont think it counts to the 15 total
  • Very fun. Started new save and keeping an eye on the missables.
  • hi, so im on the walking nightmare quest and erandur has vanished and as i started it year ago or so and when he vanished i just went onto another quest thinking il go back to it at a later date, now back on it he still vanished and saved away past it now, that mean this achievement is gone unreachable unless i start again??
  • Hi! I have a problem! I collect all 15/15 artifacts but the obj doesn't appear.. (savior's hide, masque of clauicus, skull of corrumption, ring of nameria, mace of molag bol, dawn breaker, spell breaker, sanguine rose, azuras star, wabajack, mehrunes razor, oghma infinium, ebony mail, volendrung, ebony blade) I didn't bring Ring of Hirscine... so how can I fix it? I musted bring that ring?
  • Well worth the time!
  • I just registered here to post at this achievement. Sorry for my bad english :P i figured out a bug i think? i did the quest with the dog to get "Masque of Clavicus Vile" as my FIRST daedric quest and i did not get the "Daedric Influence" achievement. i got it at my second daedric quest (the drinking game one). after all quests were done and i had 15/15 artefacts nothing popped up. i reloaded an earlyer save with my last quest to get both "Savior’s Hide" and "the Ring of Hirscine" (first helping the werewolf, then kill him) so i got 16/15 artefacts, and the achievement directly popped up. i guess something went wrong with the masque in my first daedric questline. hope this helps someone before rerolling a new game ;-)
  • Hard achievement :| i sold the Wabbajack... i'm screwed...
  • If you are attempting to get both the Savior’s Hide and the Ring of Hirscine it won't count as two. I saved this for the last knowing that it'll count as two in the end, but once I got both artifacts it only counted as one. I had thirteen other artifacts when I got these two (13+2=15), but no achievement popped out.
  • does this have to bee across one character? or can it be achieved across multiples? probly a silly question but...worth a shot
  • When doing the quest to get Savior’s Hide (or the Ring of Hirscine) make sure kill the beast asap. I left it for a bit and the beast spawned out of bounds and was impossible to kill. i can't complete the quest and don't have a save that goes back far enough. pretty stupid of me only having three save i know :(
  • I blew this one. One of the dungeons had the artifact, and you get a choice, to kill the guy and take the artifact or let him free. Something like that. I chose to be a nice guy and I therefore miss out on this achievement. Gah!
  • I have all of the artifacts, but the achievement never unlocked.
  • its really glitched
  • Yes it is glitched. I had 14/15 artifacts and left the Ill Met by Moonlight quest for last. After I finished the quest and had 15 artifacts, nothing happened. I reloaded my save and killed both the hunters and the werewolf this time to get both the hide and the ring instead of just one of them. After I got both items and stood at 16 total artifacts, he achievement popped.
  • Level 80 and didn't get this achievement. I had 14 artifacts (I let the guy live instead of getting the razor). Make sure you always do what the Deadra ask of you (evil option) and have them all on one character.
  • got 15 artifacts (I took the Savior's hide, read too late that I could have both) and no achievement but didn't do the thieves yet will try to run the thieves soon to see if the key count as the 16 unofficial daedric (many people tells it is)
  • I've just finished the thieves guild and... Nothing. Gotta redo all of this, will do it in easy difficulty but... So pissed of >
  • redone everything, got both of the artifacts, got the achievement
  • so if anyone does not realize what all is required here is the list from the guide Black Star/Azura's star-no prerequisites, azura's shrine, complete the mission no matter which outcome in the end not failable Ebony Mail-level 30 prerequisite, attacked by a boethiah cultist and take the boethiah's proving book and read it, east of Windhelm, just hire any follower from some random inn and use them as a sacrifice Masque of Clavicus Vile-level 10 prerequisite, outside of falkreath, do not kill barbas do not agree to anything but giving clavicus vile his dog back Oghma Infinium-level 15 prerequisite, north of winterhold Savior hide/ring of hircine-falkreath, no prerequisite, have two options either side with sinding for ring of hircine or hircine for savior's hide Volendrung-level 9 pre
  • What a BS achievement. Have all 15 and it didn't unlock after paying careful attention when doing the quests...
  • I got all 15 artifact, not kill Barbas, not read the book of Oghma Infinium not load the game during the quest. PS: I not have the skeleton key and I was not in tower. What happened?
  • @#281 Go back to Bloated Man's Grotto, and kill Sinding for the Savior's Hide. I literally just got this an hour ago. I was stuck once I got my 15th artifact so I went and did that and I got the achievement. Hope that helps!
  • This achievement is bullshit. I had all 16 (skelliton key included) on my person and it didn't pop. I dont want to start a new character just to reach lv30 again WTF GAME! Only this and a legendary dragon to go and ive perfected the game
  • Dang! Guess making better than that won't be easy!
  • For mine I had all 15 (skeleton key not included) and it did not pop. I went back to kill Singding (the werewolf) and there was 2 of him. Killed them both got the hide. It unlocked.
  • There are 16 artifacts. But the masque of Clavicus Vile is bugged if Dawnguard is installed so you MUST get the ring and the hide.
  • The achievement only popped for me After getting "saviors hide" and "the Ring of hircine". Luckily if You only get the Ring, You seem to be able to get the hide AT any time. I revisited the cave where sinding was hiden over 100 gaming hours after i finished the quest and I was still able to kill him. Then the achievement popped.
  • If you have the Dawnguard DLC installed, the Masque of Clavicus Vile doesn't count towards the achievement. So if you do have the DLC installed, you'll need to get both of the artifacts from Hircine's quest.

Game navigation