I Will Mourn You Achievement in El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

• I Will Mourn You

Obtain all entries in the Prophecies of Ishtar.

• How to unlock I Will Mourn You

Throughout the game, you will find portals to the Darkness Stages. In each, you have to climb up to the top and avoid the darkness slowly rising below you. There is a Bone of Ishtar in each of the stages and for this achievement you must find all of them.

Here is a list of location of the Darkness portals:

Chapter 02
    Shortly after you first gain use of the Gale, you'll come across a series of spinning platforms. To the right of one is another stationary platform in the distance. Time your jump and use the Gale to air-dash to the other side. It is on this platform.

Chapter 03 
    After your encounter with Sariel, hop onto the roof of the next hallway. Travel down this path for a bit until you come across the portal.

Chapter 04 
    This portal is located on the lower end of the platform that houses the final Lucifel save point of the chapter.

Chapter 05 
    Immediately after you encounter Ezekiel, circle the stone structure until you spot the darkness portal.

Chapter 07 
    Immediately after the cut scene where Enoch spots the little girl for the first time, navigate up the cliffs to your left. The portal is on top of the hill.

Chapter 10 
    Just before you reach the boss chamber, Enoch is tasked with traversing a chasm via a moving bridge. Mount the platform that heads to the left and ride it to the landing. The Ishtar portal sits on this island.

After getting all 6 of the Bones of Ishtar, you will unlock the Special armor for a new playthrough. Will this armor on, you don't take damage, making the game simple. The only con to this is that you can't get higher than a S rank on chapters (Like using Unlimited Devil Trigger mode in DMC).

Recently unlocked by

Comments

Game navigation