Competitive Spirit Achievement in Doritos Crash Course

• Competitive Spirit

Beat a friend in an Xbox LIVE race

• How to unlock Competitive Spirit

This achievement cannot be done over Local Multiplayer! This achievement must be done with someone on your Xbox Live friends list! Simply host a game and invite your friend, or join your friends game and beat them in any level that is chosen.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This ones easy, start an xbox live party with a friend and then create a multiplayer match. Invite the party and away you go
  • Someone wanna do this with me? None of my friends have this game, so.
  • Okay I got all achievements now, Thx!
  • Yo, I need a partner for this
  • i need someone to do this with. just send me a friend request and a message saying 'doritos' or something! fanks
  • DONE
  • DONE as well
  • anyone looking to do it add me and send a message and well both get it!
  • add me, message me to the get achievements
  • Is this game free :o?
  • Is this game free :o?
  • Yes. This game and Harms Way are both free DLC from Doritos
  • If anyone want this i can help, send me a msg or friend request gt: Shark Pedrera
  • im up for doing this if your interested send me a friend request and a message
  • anyone add me if you want to do this achievement and send me a message - lostmantella9
  • Add me if you wanna do this achievement, me and my friend started doing it, but never finished it -.- still need from Euro 4 - Japan 5. Thanks. GT: MasterCataclysm
  • ^ Sorry posted on the wrong one.
  • hi, anyone still looking to do this achievement? i need it too, so please add me and message me. cheers
  • I´m looking for achievement too... Please add me tks!
  • hi, i've got this one now. thanks.
  • all my friends are better then me at this so i cant get this one =(
  • I need someone to do this with. GT: nuupi luupi
  • Anyone who wants to help me and i will help u my gamertag is: RMF39
  • Could someone add me for this cheevo?
  • add me so i can get this acheivment
  • I am looking for a partner for this: GT is HMS Resolution
  • Free Gold week November 24th-27th if anyone wants to help with this achievement. Will only be able to help during this time message me if you want to help out. Thanks.
  • im looking to boost this and the multiplayer ach's for harms way also.. mattrickswayze4
  • I'm trying to get this achievement. Feel free to send me a message and a friend request and we can get it together. Thanks!
  • Looking for someone to do this achievement and the social climber one. GT : dkidtomas
  • need help with this please! Gamertag: josnka24
  • I need this achievement, so if you do too, add me. :) Gamertag: xAmongTheFencex
  • Hard to get if u dont have friends only or they dont have the game.Even worst now i dont have gold membership.
  • Add me and ill do this with you Gamertag: xViveirosx
  • I really need help with this achievement cause none of my friends play this. Add me and I'll do this with you. GT: Ben leli
  • I need that achievment too, feel free to add me: nachgebloggt
  • that was quick, thanks to Bel leli :-)
  • This is my only achievement left to get. Would anyone like to add just to get this achievement? I would appreciate the help.
  • I already got this achievement, but if anyone needs help, message me saying something about doritos.
  • I did the cheevo but it didn't pop.WHY!
  • I only need this achievement, so if anyone would like to help me with this one, then message/add me =].
  • I need this one. Someone add me and message me you want to get this with me. GT: firehazardcs
  • Looking for someone to help with this achievement! gamertag: PuppyCRUHER
  • Requesting help on this chieve. GT: Zenzational
  • Nvm. I got this one as well as social climber achievement.
  • Hey guys i need this cheevo and the social climber one. GT is username
  • Anyone to boost this one? GT: InphyTNKD
  • If anyone could help on this it'd be great, I'll also help in return. GT: Langerz97
  • looking for anyone to get this one? any help will be appreciated! GT: valedor to
  • need help too... gt - badash2424
  • need help too... gt - badash24
  • Still looking for help...if anyone is still looking for this achievement, we can get it!
  • bte, my gt is: valedor to
  • Looking to do this. Add me if interested. GT: Renton2013
  • Looking to boost? Also, download Crash Course 2. GT: NamelessPain
  • Need some help with this! If anyone is interested send me a request & message! GT: Em Righ
  • If you need partner ,add me BestRanger22
  • If you need partner ,add me BestRanger22
  • Need help with this please Add Me GT:MyVyCommy
  • Looking to get "Competitive Spirit" and "Social Climber" GT: StoneofSilver00
  • need help with this!!! gt- kuleskan
  • Need help with this achievement, GT - MikeySteltz
  • Need help with this achievement, GT - Phoeenix
  • Need help with this and Social Climber. Message me if we can work something out. GT: Joshywa7
  • Gamertag= BrewFeel747
  • I no longer require help anymore
  • I need help to get this, if you help me, I can help you. Gt: Pumm3l W33d
  • ya i need this achievement to GT: RiverXBOXPRO
  • anyone wanna do this and the Social Climber achievement (finish every level on xbl) with me? write me a message on xbl :) gt: zettiFPS
  • Looking to do this and Social Climber achievement GT: LordKiisu
  • I need help with this achievement GT: FateNero
  • Need this! GT: SammyDy
  • I still need this! GremlinLord615
  • Looking to boost this achievement! GT: JoeDeThomas
  • Looking to boost this achievement! GT: felipej26
  • Shot in the dark but if anyone gets this feel free to add me. Looking to get this and will help you get it too. Gt: Jay and Daddy
  • anyone still needs this add DoYouWantAnts
  • Looking to boost achievements, GT is Kaelnysa send a message.
  • When i got this achievement, i had joined my friends lobby, completed a race and it popped for me. making my own lobby only unlocked the achievement for my friend.

Game navigation