Devils never cry Achievement in DmC: Devil May Cry

• Devils never cry

Completed all missions on the Dante Must Die difficulty

• How to unlock Devils never cry

The Dante Must Die difficulty is unlocked by completing the game on the Son of Sparda difficulty. The enemies are even tougher than in Son of Sparda and the enemy waves are "insanely" remixed. If you saved up your items since the beginning, use them as you wish. If you're eventually game over, you will restart to the last checkpoint with your items back.
    Many enemies are a pain-in-the-ass and ,very often, you'll be fighting many of them at the same time.

• Overall ground enemies: There are safe attacks that can be used. For example, (Eryx + Jump + Hold ) or (Arbiter + ). Both of them work even on shielded enemies. The Trinity Smash is by far the most powerful attack (Arbiter +  +  Pause ), but I'd suggest using it when there are only a few enemies remaining as it's very slow.
    • Flying shielded enemies: I'd suggest killing them first as they'll attack you with range attacks. I use the Demon Pull on their shield first ( + ), then the Angel Lift to reach them ( + ) followed by rebellion combos to knock them off ( +  Pause +  ) or ( +  +  +  ).
    • Ground shielded enemies: Depending on the amount of other enemies, use two followed Demon Pulls ( + ) on them and then use all of your favorite Arbiter or Eryx Fists combos (Arbiter  +  Pause + ) or (Eryx  +  Pause ) or (Eryx + Jump + Hold ).
    • Chainsaw guys: If they charge at you, hold  +  +  +  with the rebellion to shoot three blades to stun him as well as inflicting a lot of damage.
    • Tyrans (huge rock babies): When one of them charges at you, double jump over him, use Demon Pull ( + ) on his back and use the Trinity Smash on him (Arbiter  +  pause + ).
    • Butchers (giant guys with circular saws): The Butchers have unpredictable attacks so for this reason, even if it takes time to kill them, I use the Arbiter to smash his belly twice and then evade. A charged Uppercut (Eryx + Hold ) or a Trinity Smash (Arbiter +  +  Pause + ) is extremely powerful against them, but be very careful when using these attacks.
    • Harpies (flying metal witches): Shoot their wings with your preferred firearm, use the Angel Lift to get closer and just spam any of your favorite combos.
    • Rage, Blood Rage & Ghost Rage (normal, blue and red spiky animals): These are really annoying and they are very often coming in groups of two. If they are normal or blue, I personally love to damage them in the air. For the Ghost Rage, I double jump over them and then use the Osiris to lift them up ( + ) -> Double up (Osiris +  +  Pause  +  + ) -> Angel Lift ( + ) -> (Aquila +  +  Pause ) -> (Aquila  +  +  + ). That was one of my personal favorite air Combo. If there are two ghost rage, you can use Round Trip (Aquila + ) to immobilize both of them to then blast them with Angel combos. If you encounter one Blood rage and one Ghost Rage I'd suggest killing the Ghost Rage first as they're harder to kill. For the Blood Rage, use the Eryx Stomp (Jump + Hold ) or combine any Eryx/Arbiter combos. Again, they're very annoying, but you'll figure out your own way.
    • Witches: I suggest killing them first. Use the Round Trip (Aquila + ) attack to take off their shields and simply spam them when they are stun. Rinse and repeat until death.
    • Dreamrunners (Ninjas): These are tricky. When they jump in their portal, you got two options. First one, wait for him to jump out , evade and spam him with Rebellion or Eryx. Second one, hold  or with Eryx or hold  with Rebellion, release when they jump out to stun them and inflict Rebellion or Eryx combos.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Anyone worrying about this achieve don't. It's really not that hard and compared to the previous titles it's a walk in the park. Even if your skills are lacking you can essentially corpse-drag your way through the levels by choosing to game-over and continue after any death, you'll usually start right where you died. Usually. I used only 2 items through the whole game. 1 Gold Orb in the foyer against 2 Dreamrunners & a witch. Another Gold Orb on the final fight just cause I was lazy.

Game navigation