Savior Achievement in Dead Rising 2: Case West

• Savior

You saved all survivors in a single playthrough. Really? Even after all Phenotrans did to you.

• How to unlock Savior

There are thirteen people in your notebook, but only nine of them are people you actually have to save. The one nice thing is you don't have to lead them back to the safe room after you save them like past games. They will run off and you're done. The survivors appear at different times and you are never notified about them. You just have to find them at the right time in the right spot. I will list them by how I found them and around the time they appeared for me.

These have to be done in one playthrough.

WHO: Hernando Arisa
    WHEN: Right after Case 1 ends.
    WHERE: Will be standing on top of some boxes at the bottom of the stairs to the safe room right after Case 1 ends.
    ITEMS NEEDED: None.

WHO: Lisa Hersey
    WHEN: Available right after Case 1. After saving Hernando he will tell you about her.
    WHERE: First, you will have to go to the cafeteria and find a note from her, which will then lead you to the security tower for another note. After that you will find her on the first floor of the living quarters.
    ITEMS NEEDED: None.

WHO: Alica Hobbes
    WHEN: Around the same time as Lisa. End of Case 1 into Case 2
    WHERE: First floor of the research labs.
    ITEMS NEEDED: Have a cattle prod in your inventory for her.

WHO: Robert Staymore
    WHEN: Beginning of Case 2.
    WHERE: In the holding pins on the west side by the maintenance room standing on some boxes.
    ITEMS NEEDED: Have an assault rifle in your inventory because he will ask for one.

WHO: Allie Jack
    WHEN: Around Case 2 to Case 3
    WHERE: Upstairs hallway in the harvesting room.
    ITEMS NEEDED: Nothing. Just fight the zombies off to save her.

WHO: Jerry Sampson
    WHEN: Toward the end of Case 2 but before you blow up the electric room in Case 3
    WHERE: Living quarters. Second floor in a back room above the stairs that are across from the maintenance room.
    ITEMS NEEDED: Have a laser sword and a lightning gun with you.

WHO: Regina Dee
    WHEN: Middle of Case 2 until Case 3 starts.
    WHERE: Corner of the storage room near you safe house.
    ITEMS NEEDED: Upon talking to her she will request a liver and a heart. Your compass will show where they are in the research labs. Both are in small coolers and they will take up space in your inventory. Bring them both back to her to finish.

WHO: Mizuki Tanahara
    WHEN: After you save Regina she will tell you about Mizuki.
    WHERE: Down in the tunnels near your safe house, which Regina will give you a key to once you save her. He will be in a little alcove almost right after you enter the tunnels.
    ITEMS NEEDED: Nothing. He will attack you when he sees you. Just punch him or smack him around with a blunt object and he will finally relent and be saved.

WHO: Dean Templeton
    WHEN: Some people have problems with him. I found him after I blew up the electric room. I had to leave the area and come back a few times to get him to appear so keep trying that if needed.
    WHERE: In the living quarters at the back in the server room.
    ITEMS NEEDED: You'll need an energy drink. Just mix an apple and a whiskey together in the cafeteria blender. Both those items are sitting on the table with the blender, so don't bother searching around for them.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • 13 people in the notebook, Frank west being 3. then 1 is a boss fright and 2 is the the lady on the screen. Lastly 4 is your "contact". so you have 9 to save, 5 is in loading bay 6 you can only find after you save 5 and get 3 notes 7 living area 8 storage bay needs a human heart and liver from lab 9 give him a laser gun and laser sword (gives you combo card) in Living area 10 need tunnel key from 8 to find him in locked tunnel 11 ??? 12 under s. outpost 13 harvesting room
  • Above Comment is Pretty good there are 9 survivors and in the notebook it starts at 5 and goes to 13. 5 is in the loading bay. just do the case file normally, you cant miss him. 6 you have to save 5 and he gives you a mission to save Lisa, it will lead you to 3 notes for her then you will finally find her 7 in the living area needs a electric pole thing (forget the name lol) 8 storage area by some scafoldings in a corner. need a human heart and liver, mission arrow will show you where they are. 9 need a lazer gun and laser sword found in living are room x1 10 survivor 8 will give you a tunnel key. go in the tunnel and punch him a few times. 11 Needs an energy drink, normally appears after you cut off the power, in the server room 12 under s. outpost needs an assault rifle
  • 13 in harvesting room on the top floor. stairs are gone for the normal way up there so you have to take an alternate route READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE SURVIVORS, THEY WILL HELP YOU FIND SOME OF THEM IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE
  • Good guide, atrocious videos.
  • Can someone help me out with this achievement? Send a message to HALFDEAD HITMAN on XBOX 360
  • For those having difficulty, following the guide and still a certain survivor doesn't appear, this may help: Allie Jack won't appear until 6PM after Case 2-2.
  • just a heads up, this *can* be popped in co-op, despite the achievement saying "single player." however, it only pops for the host, not the 2nd player, even if you do it all in one sitting. (tested by myself and a friend.)
  • Just a little Head Up for people who almost got freaked like I did. When you are going to find Number 11, Dean, and he is not there, don't freak out. The game sometimes does this and it's really easy to fix. All you have to do is leave the area and come back, and he will be there. Hope this helps some people who almost flipped like I did xD
  • Mmmm i could find a couple of the people, I need help with this achivement

Game navigation