Epic Hero Achievement in Dark Void

• Epic Hero

Complete the Battle of Ghen Crag mission with 4.4 million points

• How to unlock Epic Hero

- I recommend using the modifiers 'Time Press', 'Low Tech', and 'Legend'. You can probably swap one of these out if you would prefer to not have one of their effects removed, but these are usually seen as the easiest.
    - Upgrading any weapons is not needed, and isn't recommended. Only do so if you swap out 'Low Tech' for a different modifier.
    - Use the Reclaimer (sniper rifle) and Oppressor (basic Watcher machine gun). Reclaimer for long range and high damage (remember, in scope it does more damage), and the Oppressor for basic firefights (since ammo is dropped by enemies).
    - Remember the locations of the red ammo boxes at each defense point (they respawn regularly).
    - Defense points are attacked one at a time, so don't worry about switching on the fly - they only change after completion of a wave. You'll get a soundbite from your allies and your mini-map marker will change.
    - You do NOT have to follow the HUD markers to get to point Delta - simply go up the mountain and there's a tunnel that leads all the way down. This saves a bit of time.
    - Past that, it's down to practice. Get kills as quickly as possible, and remember where each 'sub' wave attacks from. When the Knights show up (big flying guys), hide behind obstacles and pop out with your sniper rifle. And remember if you're low on health, don't worry about hiding and sacrificing a bit of your combo to get some health back - just try to be quick!

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Simply put use the sniper rifle upgrade it once and possibly twice depending how your doing and head shot everything. Do it with low-tech, legend and time pressed its really easy
  • ok, i headshot everything moves on this map and can't get the 4.4 million points, does mess up if they destroy the three things u need to protect??...
  • May God have mercy on your soul, if any of you happen to come across those suicidal fucks! a.k.a those red Watcher pawns. Those bastards sneak up on you, and before you know it - boom! Your disintegrated. I had 3.7 million points that night.......so close......
  • Does anyone else have an issue with this getting gradually more and more lagged as the waves go on and then completely crashing the console around wave 9? It happens pretty reliably to me.
  • Just got this by using the reclaimer with no upgrades. Just be quick and keep building that multiplier. If you have at least a 90+x multiplier by the end and have scored at least 730k you should be getting it. I basically followed the description except without any upgrades. First time worked doing it this way instead of just missing it cuz of stupid upgrades at least 5 different tries prior.

Game navigation