Pure Perfection Achievement in Dance Central

• Pure Perfection

Get a "Flawless" rating on every move in a song in Perform It! or Dance Battle mode.

• How to unlock Pure Perfection

This one can be tough depending on your skill but it can be done on any difficulty so easy is recommended. You will likely need to run through a song a few times until you know it by heart. This achievement includes getting a "Flawless Freestyle" and a "Flawless Finish." This will really be a personal preference, depending on what moves you feel most comfortable with. To practice each move, you can play the song in Break It Down mode. If you get a diamond on a move, that's the equivalent of a flawless.

Poker Face is a popular choice since it's the first song, but I always seem to have problems with the "Select" move, and a lot of people have problems with "Whatever." I find Funkytown is much easier, just because there aren't any moves that require leg movement. It's basically all arms. Hey Mami is the song I got this achievement on.

NOTE: the achievement description is deceptive here. Simply getting a "Flawless" rating on every move will not suffice. If one of your body parts turns red, but you still get a "Flawless" rating, this will still void the achievement. You really have to do every move perfectly otherwise the achievement won't unlock.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Poker Face on easy
  • brickhouse on easy is also a good one.
  • I found the best way to complete this one is find the song whatever it may be that you do the best in and just keep at it until you have the achievement
  • I agree poker face on easy
  • cant get this one
  • I also could not get this one. I tried Poker Face on easy a lot of times (actually, I almost hit the 200 tries). There was just one move that I could not achive "flawless" on; I guess it was simply a tracking problem which I could not solve for the first moment of that move (which was the first of the set of "right hand flying in the air" before the freestyle section). I also tried the first challenge, which would have been easy if it was not for "central step" tracking problems. I finally had it on, guess what, after a few tried of the hard-mode Poker Face. I achieved 886,283 on a few tries, which I would never have done on easy because of the problem I had experienced. So, strange thing, but personally I achieved this one through the "hard-mode Poker Face." (I was jumping out of joy w
  • with an incredible-rate heartbeat.) Such an adrenaline rush, for it to be said. D:

Game navigation