Ring Leader Achievement in Crackdown

• Ring Leader

Drive through all of the unique Stunt Markers

• How to unlock Ring Leader

Wait until you have maxed out driving skill (see "Agency Wheelman") and get an Agency SUV (for the jump ability) to reach the stunt rings. The tricky thing about the stunt markers is they will only be visible when you drive near them, and in some cases, only when you drive at them from a certain angle.

Link to BOSS LOCATIONS AND STUNT MARKERS MAPS

Link to STUNT MARKERS YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Missing 1... Can't find it.. I hate crackdown.. As if the orbs weren't bad enough.
  • The one most people miss is one in Shai-Gen. If you recall one you did in an alleyway, high up on a pipe, there is one that only appears when you jump for that one. You have to be jumping toward the west. Even though the first one doesn’t appear when you jump toward the alleyway the other will show up. When you exit The Keep, follow the main road around to the left. You will come to a building called The Glass Ceiling Co. It’s the second alleyway on the right after that.
  • don't waste our time, the one over the ship is utter BS.
  • I am looking for someone who doesn't mind throwing me into the rings. This is my last achievement i need and i am willing to help others in return. Gamertag- DOOM 75
  • I just gave up on the one where you jump over a ship in the Volk area. I also hated having to find car transporters for some jumps because they are really hard to find.
  • anyone who still plays this game in 2012 and needs help doing any achievements i will help you in co-op because i still need the achievements, my gamertag is my user name YA BAD VICTIM dont send me a friends request because my list is full so just send me a message saying 'crackdown' and i will know what you mean :)
  • I would also like some co-op help regarding this achievement. I wasn't originally thinking on going 100% in this game, but today i got a few difficult achievements unlocked (to my surprise) and now it looks very probable. I can also help you out with some remaining unlockables, to an extent of course. It's been almost 5 years since i first played this game and it's still hell of a lot fun like back in the day. It has lots of good and innovative things going for it and the charm just keep sucking me back to it. Lovely game.
  • Got almost all of them and got the 38 out 39 glitch so i'm back and looking for someone to help me again with throwing me through the rings. i'm back on this game after deleting my campaign for the third time.
  • If anyone needs or wants to help me throw each other through stunt markers for ring leader hit me up. GT TRIPPINIIBABY69
  • anyone still play this? if so and want to help msg me gt: tough SCHMIDT
  • i will help anyone in return with anything if they help me with my rings
  • Got the 38 of 39 glitch as well... starting over... again! I will help anyone with this and pack rat if I can get some help with other achievements in other games. Message me and mention this achievement.
  • Ran through it again and avoided the glitch. Avoid running the Shi Gen Shoppers street race! If you jump through a ring while in a race, it won't count the ring, but the ring will disappear. Make sure you are up to a 4 star driver, that helps a lot. A quick way to boost is to run the Freeway Gauntlet race in the agency sports car and run under gang cars. Good luck!
  • anyone still play this? if so and want to help msg me gt: Imsicatcher

Game navigation