Beyond the Infinite Achievement in Crackdown 2

• Beyond the Infinite

Develop all skills to level 6.

• How to unlock Beyond the Infinite

You must get each of your skills to the 6th Level. This will make the circle complete and the final sixth red orb will be lit up.

The skills that you need to get up are:

• Agility - You gain Agility Experience by collecting agility orbs and from shooting enemies from a high altitude. You will need to collect 400+ agility orbs to get to this.

• Firearms - Killing enemies with guns is the only way. Using explosive weapons like Grenade Launchers and Rocket Launchers don't count.

• Strength - You gain strength by punching, kicking, hitting, and throwing objects at enemies. You melee by pressing the  button. Pick up objects by holding down the  button, and throwing them with .

• Explosives - Killing enemies with grenades, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, cars that explode, and explosive items count towards the Explosive skill. This will come with ease as explosives are the easiest way to eliminate multiple enemies quickly.

• Driving - You earn driving experience by doing road races, catching renegade driving orbs, doing tricks in the air (barrel rolls, J-turns), hitting/running over and killing enemies.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • You can use turrets on the buggy as well as the choppers that have the turrets. it helps It helps to increase the firearms EXP by a lot. Just mow down some freaks!
  • is there another way to increase the firearm other than killing freaks, after goin thru one night of freak fighting u have to wait until night fall to continue. also ive killed all the cell and stuff
  • starting a new campaign with your saved agent is an easier way to get the firearms up to 6 if you have completed the campaign.
  • Wait, do you need the DLC for this achieve,ent? Because I've a;ready Maxed out my Agent's skills. This is kinda bugging me :/
  • Best way to level up your firearms to Lvl 6 that I found was to just play the last bit over and over using the UV Shotgun and the Harpoon Gun since those are your one hit kill weapons. I was at about 50% between Level 5 and 6 and I only played the end about 3 or 4 times... Which isnt really that long, maybe about 15 minutes and I got Firearms Level 6
  • If I max out my agent while playing without this DLC, will it automatically unlock when I buy the DLC?
  • @5 That worked surprisingly well. I definitely recommended this method

Game navigation