Tac Loc Takedown Achievement in Crackdown 2

• Tac Loc Takedown

Successfully complete 5 Tactical Locations with all agents in the same Squad Chopper.

• How to unlock Tac Loc Takedown

Create a new campaign because the beginning tactical locations are much easier. Start a new game and complete the first 2 tactical locations normally, then activate the three absorption units that appear on your HUD. After this is complete, 5 tactical locations will show up on the map. These are the best 5 to go after with your team. This must be the same chopper for all of them and CAN be done with 2-4 players, but best with 4 players.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • When it says "all agents" does it mean 4? can you do it with 2 or 3? or even just 1?
  • That's what I was thinking. I'll try it out later with one Agent.
  • It does not need 4, you can do it with 2 or 3 but I don't know about 1. Its pretty difficult so you will want to have 3, one flying, one using the rockets, and one using the mines (the machine gun position doesn't do much). The more sets of eyes looking around, the better.
  • @MrDrProfessor4 thanks, i guess if you could do it with one it would be quite difficult, any suggestions on which 5 to do?
  • @4: Probably the first 5 in the game, they should be the easiest.
  • @5 I know, sounds simple but after the first 2 i think you have to complete a beacon before you can do the next three :l
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__zouD1iBcI
  • Do you have to use the same chopper you started out with?
  • Looking for some serious gamers to help me out with achievements like this, a set of four folks would help a great deal. Feel free to add me to do this achievement.
  • Im down to help anyone out
  • I need help too. GT: Brick Sithouse.
  • i need to get this one if you need it too send me a message
  • I'll help, i need this and the gliding one too. GT: Demon Haze II
  • That is pretty damn hard with only 2 people, I definitely recommend more. We finished the last one with a sliver of health, it was pretty intense.
  • need this and the 4 player coop ones anyone need em send a FR
  • If anybody still needs the 4 player achieves for this they should add me. GT = Th3 RaV3N6669
  • add me if ur reading this if im online i will drop anything im doing and will play this game with ya
  • My Gt : BeastMode Eagle
  • Interested in boosting this, message me on Xbox Live: GT xSilvos
  • also interested in this and the gliding achievement my gamertag is johnM20078
  • Need this achievement! GT = Bruynen
  • need this one will be online tonight DT = Dnoe1992
  • can any1 who wants this add me please! gt johnm20078
  • Add me Gt VnP HyBriiDz Lookin for people to do this with
  • I need this and the capture the orb one add me dhewett
  • Still interested in 100%'ing this game. Msg my GT: One Ugly Puppy.
  • looking for any of the 4 player achievements...gamertag Kilobos
  • I help with this one add me GT: Gladiator291
  • Need another Achievement Hunter for this, plus a few others. Send a message, or friend request, to Midknight 054
  • Need some people for this, message me Gt: baz0oka b0mb
  • If anybody wants to do this Add me Gt- VnP HyBriiDz
  • Looking for people to help with this achievement GT: GodOfTheArena94
  • looking for people to do this with gt bladezslayer
  • If anyone wants to try get this add me GT - Slapat
  • Hey looking for some people to do this with I have 1 person already. Message me GT: Megaluke1
  • Still need help with this and Cartographer Hmu GT:VnP HyBriiDz I return the favor
  • need people for this GT: N1NJA GEORGE
  • I need people to help me with this Asap. Willing to help with other stuff after this too. - IxXDOMINATORXxI
  • Looking for help JFREE77
  • I have expanded a group to get 2 groups working on this on the same day. Its in just over a week from now, if it generates more interest, could have 3 or four group's doing it. Check it out.
  • Looking to organize a group of people for this and all the other online achievements. Will help everyone out in turn, or we can pair up for the non-four-player ones, like orbs and such. Add me and send a message on XBL if you're interested and I'll update this post with a list of current members (hopefully in the not-too-distant future). My GT: Idiot Syncrasy

Game navigation