Burnt Offerings Achievement in Crackdown 2

• Burnt Offerings

Set 20 people alight with your thrusters in a single airborne flight.

• How to unlock Burnt Offerings

To have thrusters, you must select them under the gadgets tab when selecting your weapons while spawning. Once you have your thrusters equiped, jump into the air and then press the . Once you find yourself a big amount of freaks, tap the thrust  over the enemies heads to set them on fire. Do this slowly and conserve your thrust.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Can anyone tell me how to use my thrusters?
  • You use ur Thrusters but Jumping and then hit the jump button, again to use ur thrusters
  • DO YOU NEED ANY HELP PUTTING THE DISC IN ?
  • It says burn 20 people at once... Somehow I got the achievement. I seen another guy playing online but he was floating in the water and not moving (he was away from his controller). and just I hovered above him with used my thrusters trying to set him on fire and BAM The achievement unlocked... and I was swimming prior to jumping up out of the water to try to burn him with my thrusters.... crazy unlocked achievement
  • Its a new item simplehuman, Its with the grenades, ducks, cluster bombs etc....
  • A SUPER easy spot to get this is in the quarry. Just go into the Freak lair (before you detonate that beacon) and jump and hold the Thrusters on once you are in the cave. Since the roof of the cave is so low you never get very high, so the flames will always hit the Freaks under you. Im sure other Freak lairs would work too, but I used the one in the quarry.

Game navigation