Party Bus Achievement in Crackdown 2

• Party Bus

Four Agents; one driver and three gunners, on a Battle Bus. Must jump through a Vehicle Stunt Ring.

• How to unlock Party Bus

The easiest Battle Bus to find is at the bottom of Unity Heights. Have 4 of your friends with you and get on the Battle Bus. You just have to make it through the stunt ring. Even if you or another player doesn't see the stunt ring, it's okay to jump through. As long as one player sees it on their screen it will count for everyone.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • this is a pain is the ass to get it you should grab the one it the left island in unity heights in the bottom right. After that use magnetic grenades to a heli to lift it to the stunt marker by the left bridge in the bottom left of green bay. NOTE:Only the driver need to not have done the ring the people in the turrets could have already of done it and still get it.
  • i need 3 other people to help with this achievement GT:boydocious
  • need 3 people to do this GT:suitableliam99
  • i need 2 other people to get this dumb achievement GT:TH3A51AN
  • I'm still looking to get this achievement. Gamertag (Baron164)
  • I need the achievement... anyone willing can contact me on PunkTerrorist.
  • i am willing to help someone message me on live gt is the same as name here
  • need this achievement add me
  • wow, this sounds kind of hard lol
  • i need the achievement too send me a message
  • Please add me if there is Stijl room.
  • still (up)
  • im up for trying if any body want to try, message me i also need the other 4 player achievs
  • i am in need of this achievement someone message me if you need it
  • I need this too. GT: Demon Haze II
  • anyone game for this achievement?
  • I'm needing this achievement as well as a few other coop ones and am willing to help with others. Gamertag is Hayvock.
  • need this achievement along with Squad City Glider, if you still do or you're willing to help add me GT KarMa Azura.
  • add me if you need another person
  • i need them too, just add me: AI Noah :)
  • Add GT: Balisades for 2 more people. A friend and I need this and the other four man cheevos.
  • Hello There, Me And My Firend Also Need This Achievement And The "Squad City Glider" Achievement, If You Also Need Help Then Let's Help Each Other The Two Of Us Have Head Set's And We Are Seriouse About The Games We Play. Please Message Me On Xbox Live My Gamer Tag Is This Same As My Username. Thank's For Reading.
  • I need to get this and any other achievements that need more than one player. Anyone want to come get them if people are still playing the game. Gamertag: o UK P3NGU1N x
  • i need this one and Squad City Glider. message me on xbox
  • I need this squad city glider and tac loc takedown Message me if you're interested username is my gamertag
  • Need help with this achievement send me a msg if u need help or want to help. GT- LBJ TAKENFLIGHT.
  • please really need this GT:Zandai
  • Need help as well. GT - LordMakanaki
  • Need this achievement! Gamertag = Bruynen
  • If anyone still wants to get this GT - ChrisV14
  • Need 1 more 4 this achevment Add me: eddieuzumaki85
  • Would like to do this, too. No b.s.! Broon43.
  • I help with this one add me GT: Gladiator291
  • Need another Achievement Hunter for this, plus a few others. Send a message, or friend request, to Midknight 054
  • i need help with this, hit me up GT houseoffain
  • If anyone still needs this I can help out GT: GodOfTheArena94
  • If anyone can help out, my GT: Gumby215 I need 2 other people. Send a message or friend request.
  • Need 2 people for achievement add me or message me on Xbox live thanks
  • Need 2 others for this and capture the orb
  • Looking for group for this, Squad City Glider, and Cartographer. Message me on Xbox to get in. GT: Zooby Azura

Game navigation