Car Jump Achievement in Crackdown 2

• Car Jump

Leap from one fast moving vehicle to another.

• How to unlock Car Jump

This is very easy but takes some time to figure out when the best time to get this is. Don't do this at night when the Freaks are out because all the civilian vehicles are gone and don't jump on Cell or Agency vehicles because they stop often. Find a car that is just driving around and once you see another car that is coming the opposite way or driving next to you. Jump onto the car with . This may take a couple practice runs to figure out how far/hard you need to jump. You can also do this in co-op while playing with a friend. He can be driving a car around while you jump onto other vehicles. Make sure you are going faster because sometimes it doesn't count.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • this one is so hard, i never could get it despite landing on a speeding car
  • Easy way to get this use get 2 players to spawn and drive the ramp truck along a straight piece of road then jump between them
  • i got this achievement in a weird way, i was hapely walking in the streets, then suddenly one of my friends shows up with a cruiser and goes right at me, behind me was a friend in a chopper, i landed on the chopper and got the achievement. lol
  • This is easy with the toy box dlc, just jump and use your thrusters to get to and from each car, i'd choose the highway as that is where the faster drivers are :D
  • need people to help me get this GT: GodOfTheArena94
  • Not that hard. Just do it on highway, in city roads don't counts.

Game navigation