Renegade Runner Achievement in Crackdown 2

• Renegade Runner

Find and collect every Renegade Agility Orb in Pacific City.

• How to unlock Renegade Runner

There are a total of 30 Renegade Agility Orb's found in Pacific City.

• Hope Springs - 10
    • Green Bay - 10
    • Unity Heights - 9
    • Agency Island - 1

Each Renegade Agility Orb has a certain amount of spikes on them. They can either have none or up to 6 spikes on them. The more spikes it has, the more difficult and faster the orb is. Try to match the level with your skill level. (Ex: Don't go for a level 6 Renegade Orb with Level 2 Agility Skill) Refer to the diagram below.

If you need a map, use this: Renegade Agility Orb Map

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • >http://i32.tinypic.com/k47711.jpg Watermarking AND signaturing an image that can be easily explained without the need of a visual illustration? I have to applaud this guy for his narcissism.
  • this damn orb on the figure of 8 track is driving me insane
  • Just 2 tips to get these much easier than running and jumping for them: 1)If you have the full version of the toy box dlc, use your thruster boots to get high above the orbs. Once you are right above, disengage your thruster and hold B button to begin a ground smash. Even if you do not survive the fall, the game will still count you as getting the orb if you make contact with it. 2)Conversely, if you do not have the toy box dlc, use a helicopter to get real high up in lieu of thruster boots. This will probably be a bit harder and time consuming than using boots though.
  • Dropping from high up was a lot less irritating than running in circles for 30 minutes, I wish I read your advice before I figured it out on my last 2.
  • Hehe You know whats funny.. thats how i got my first orb awhile back doing a drop slam on it. I completely forgot how i got it so easy and i been running in circles trying to get the rest of them and not having any luck.. Until I just read #3's tips and i am like MAN DUH! of course. Thanx SinBegins03 for refreshing my old aged memory :O)
  • OK i am trying it again that way #3 said and well it isnt working as I thought.. i am still running after the darn orb.. and when it finally stops and your above it, it seems to take off soon as you start a drop slam.. so i guess i was wrong in my last post. it doesnt seem to be working for me! :(

Game navigation