The Fourth Horseman Achievement in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

• The Fourth Horseman

Complete 'Game Over' on Veteran difficulty

• How to unlock The Fourth Horseman

See “Deep and Hard”. Self Explanatory.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This was completely annoying and will never be done again on a difficutly that is higher than regular
  • Seriously. IF youre as mad as some of us are, and are going to play this through on veteran, buy and extra controller for your console, since your controller will be flying all over the fucking walls of your room. Im not even kidding, this is the single most hardest and the most annoying x360 game i have ever played through. It took about 5 -6 MONTHS to finsih it, since most of the time i was so fucking angry i couldnt stand it, and i had to keep 3 - 4 days long break. Some of the lvl's like "shock and awe" and "one shot one kill" are so fucking hard that they took about 5 hours to finnish, and i dont even want to think about the whole last chapter. EVERY lvl on it is an endless fuckfest witch will lead your nerves to the brink of madness. No Fighting in the war room is just horrible...
  • Not tryna sound epic here but this is a real easy achievement?
  • I agree, it wasn't tht hard
  • All this is is a cutscene, it is really easy
  • WRONG POST all you do is stay alive
  • This whole game was easy on veteran.
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=628519
  • It took me a long time to get but I finally got it with some luck and a lot of bullets...
  • Sure this game was tricky on veteran but not too bad. I thought modern warfare 2 was harder than this game.
  • But nothing beats the mile high club achievement for smashing your controller up!!!!
  • Don't forget to crouch in the car. I made it after ten-ish tries stood up all the way. But the rest was easy for me but died a few times though. Hide with your mates and shoot, shoot, shoot!
  • see all of these missions in this game are a pain in the ass!
  • I'll most likely never get this...I can only play this game like once every 3 or 4 months now because of it. I can't for the life of me beat "No Fighting". I beat the whole game on Vet up to this now the guys have like 150% and Price is always in my sight lines when shooting...First copy I owned of this game I took out of the machine and tossed it in the field next to my house. Bought a used copy about a year later and it's about to meet the same fate.

Game navigation