The Second Horseman Achievement in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

• The Second Horseman

Complete 'Safehouse' on Veteran difficulty

• How to unlock The Second Horseman

See “Deep and Hard”. Self Explanatory.

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • Am I the only one stuck on this? Cleared out one or two houses and now I'm hiding in what appears to be a church, with like two houses left and the damn house is full of literally like 50 guys.. kill an infinite number of them but they continue to pop out of the house and almost kill me so I'm forced to hide and take one or two out slowly at a time. When I call in air strikes it usually doesn't kill anyone as far as I can tell, although I call it in and run before I get a OHKO..
  • it's a pain in the ass, but my best advice is to take it really slow. i found that calling the helicopter in twice to all the houses clears out alot of the enemies that roam around outside. give that a try and don't rush into the houses to clear them out. wait up against the side of the houses until your team comes and let them bait anyone inside.
  • Working on this level at the moment. Everyone thinks veteran is hard but like most people think, you just have to take it slow. Use everything you can possibly use and remember that switching your weapons is smart weather you prefer the weapon you have or not you can always reload in a corner lol.
  • the reason why this game is especially hard on veteran is because of the infinite spawning enemies

Game navigation