Deep and Hard Achievement in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

• Deep and Hard

Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty

• How to unlock Deep and Hard

Complete the game on the Hardened or Veteran difficulty. If you want to save yourself some time, just go straight through the game on the Veteran difficulty, and you’ll knock off the Veteran mission achievements.

TIPS: Know what you have to do next, keep a long and short range weapon, rely on your team, and use flash grenades!

Recently unlocked by

Comments
  • This one was the very 1st CoD that i completed; therefore i am proud
  • I beat this CoD and had every achievement, then my stupid account got banned for no reason... Thanks alot miscrosoft
  • just beat it again ... its not like it took 2 years ?
  • The helo wait is what made this take so long, but found a good way that should make it easy tonight. The rest o the game has been beaten on hardened, just need this one.
  • Go veteran!
  • Mile High Club (the epilogue) is NOT required for this.
  • I beat the whole game on vetran with less then 20 deaths :D easier then any other call of duty games by far
  • Not sure why you all say this is so easy, I'm having an insanely hard time with this, and I'm only on hardened.
  • Veteran is so effin hard. I beat "the Hunted" on Veteran, but I had a cheat on for like two seconds then I passed a checkpoint so it didn't count.
  • I'm on my last mission which is no fighting in the war room, cannot wait till i finish it! So glad that i did mile high club on veteran, got to be the hardest level! Even though you don't need it to get this Acheivment!!
  • are you allowed to do one mission on, say recruit, and go back and do it on veteran/ hardened later, or do you have to go straight through in one hit???
  • Just did it today and I can tell, it's not about skills but patience and luck. @13 You don't have to do them in order. You can use mission select do to easier first
  • You have to have alot of patience while trying to complete this achievement. Good Luck!
  • if jour account was blocked just call in to microsoft and hawe them fix it it happened to me to they fixed it in under 5 min
  • Why do some people do this on hardened I only go for this achievement while doing all the other mission on veteran.
  • it's not that hard, just keep your distance and don't go RAMBO.
  • Missions like the one where you have to protect your partner and wait for the chopper made this very hard for me to get.
  • ttp://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=616314
  • This might be fun if I hadn't found a mission that's glitched.
  • Nevermind I finished it on veteran I just had to restart that mission because it glitched at the end and wouldn't let it load the next mission.
  • I was about half way through with the campaign on veteran, then I recovered my account on a friend's Xbox to game one night and then went home, recovered it back onto my harddrive and it lets me resume my campaign but it says I have not completed any of the previous levels on any difficulty. Hopefully I still get the achievement when I beat the last level or I'm going to kill somebody.
  • http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=628519
  • can i do 1 mission on hardened and others on veteran of do i have to do it all in one go?
  • So Hard.... compared to Mordern Warfare 3 :(
  • the game that started it all for me... this game's so badass
  • beating this game on veteran is easy with the exception of the mile high level which is one of the hardest levels i have ever played
  • Just finished ..and the cheevo didn't pop...I'm sad again...
  • Im happy again, it popped. I forgot to watch one of the stupid prologues!
  • This was the hardest call of duty to beat on veteran i'm glad it's over thats for sure
  • I believe this was the easiest COD on Veteran
  • #32 is bein an ass
  • Ugh, only 3 more missions. Chickened out toward the end, I was quite angry on "Heat", so I lowered the difficulty. Now I can't beat any more missions!
  • probably the worst COD campaingn... Is too complicated, especialy those missions were you have time...
  • You guys find this easier on vetran then the rest of the MW series, or easier
  • This was definitely the hardest CoD to complete on veteran. One Shot, One Kill kept kicking my ass. Thank God I found a glitch in a little stand to the left of where you put MacMillan down. They launch grenades at you but they always land outside and are too far away to kill you. Just sit there till the heli comes and make a run for it
  • I was on 'No fighting in the war room' level on vetran n decided to have a rest from doing it & attempt to do the 'FNG' cargo ship mock up in under 20 seconds avhievement... Now I have lost my saved game :( I had gone right through the game from the beggining! Does that mean I now have to go through the entire game again to get the 'Deep & Hard' achievement or can I just get it by completing 'No fighting in the war room' in the mission select????
  • Do you need to complete the game from beggining to end in one go to get this achievement or can you jus select each mission seperately & do them in what ever order you like?
  • Do you need to complete the game from beggining to end in one go to get this achievement or can you jus select each mission seperately & do them in what ever order you like?
  • I've always wanted to come back to do this but..... meehhh
  • The only reason I want to do this is to improve my achievement percentage
  • you are allowed to go back into the levels and decide for veteran but im working on the campaign now but i prefer to just do it on veteran and get all the achievements as i got. If you complete the game on veteran and get all the intel as you go all you'll need to do is the mile high club which is actually easy after you break 2 or 3 controllers lol
  • definately the hardest to beat on veteran and I have done them all
  • I can give an accurate summary of what it's like to play on veteran. You move, you die. You don't move, you die. You shoot someone, you die. You don't shoot them, you die. You die, you die. You live, you die.
  • This is by far the hardest COD to complete on veteran.

Game navigation